Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

171 year sentence for rape

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31    Perfect Imperfection

Perfect Imperfection

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

• This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:04 PM

if the other prisoners got to ian huntley they surely kill him. hopefully in the painful, suffering manner possible. his girlfriend doesnt deserve to be given a new identity, she very nearly helped him get away with it

#32    robbo1331

robbo1331

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:01 PM

if the other prisoners got to ian huntley they surely kill him. hopefully in the painful, suffering manner possible. his girlfriend doesnt deserve to be given a new identity, she very nearly helped him get away with it

i know its pathetic some of our laws need to be seriously looked at and changed

#33    wolfheart1

wolfheart1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:17 PM

yes.gif There is no point at all to keep people like him alive.  mad.gif

i agree. Child molesters are useless in our society.. i do not believe any of them can be rehabilitated...

#34    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 10 March 2006 - 05:47 PM

tell me about it and yet he's still supposed to have rights

To me, you touch a child or rape someone, right then and there you lose your rights. thumbsup.gif

i agree. Child molesters are useless in our society.. i do not believe any of them can be rehabilitated...

Well, there is no cure for it, except a bullet.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#35    robbo1331

robbo1331

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 06:32 PM

To me, you touch a child or rape someone, right then and there you lose your rights. thumbsup.gif
Well, there is no cure for it, except a bullet.

SPOT ON

#36    raistlan316

raistlan316

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 06:45 PM

This is a very disturbing thing.  At first glance I thought that the death penalty would be more appropriate, but then I really thought about how much of a hell the guards and inmates will make his life.  He will probably get killed in there, but even if he isn't, he has a life full of beatings and being the receipiant of sodomy from all of the "big" boys in cell block C to look forward to!   "Lethal injection" would be to humane for him in all reality.  thumbsup.gif

#37    robbo1331

robbo1331

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 06:50 PM

This is a very disturbing thing.  At first glance I thought that the death penalty would be more appropriate, but then I really thought about how much of a hell the guards and inmates will make his life.  He will probably get killed in there, but even if he isn't, he has a life full of beatings and being the receipiant of sodomy from all of the "big" boys in cell block C to look forward to!   "Lethal injection" would be to humane for him in all reality.  thumbsup.gif

the trouble is as i said b4 he has his own cell with dvd, tv etc so he's probably quite happy

#38    baby d

baby d

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:06 PM

There's only one problem...... The working American citizen would have to pay for his expenses. Tax dollars are paid to keep him alive when that money could go to helping children in need.

#39    raistlan316

raistlan316

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:19 PM

the trouble is as i said b4 he has his own cell with dvd, tv etc so he's probably quite happy

Did you hear of the case (I believe it was last year, but it could have been the year before) where a Catholic priest was in solitary under protective custody for raping several young boys.  Somehow  wink2.gif  a prisoner that was in jail for life without possiblity of parole got into his cell, wedged the door shut will a broomstick, and choked him to death with his bare hands.  There is no safe place in prison, and I hope we find this out soon!  grin2.gif

#40    raistlan316

raistlan316

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:26 PM

There's only one problem...... The working American citizen would have to pay for his expenses. Tax dollars are paid to keep him alive when that money could go to helping children in need.

You make a good point, Baby D.  I agree thoroughly that we spend too many tax dollars on maintaining scum like this.  Now don't get me wrong, if somebody were to just put a bullet in his head, it would probably be the best solution all around.  I'm just saying I prefer this to the "death penalty" where he would be on death row for 20 or 30 years (where the prisoner upkeep is about three times as much as general population and the lifestyle is actually better) while he chasing down all possiblities of an appeal, and if that day did finally come it would be a gentle death where he is slowly put to sleep while listing to Yanni.  On second thought, the Yanni part might make it a bit more gruesome........ tongue.gif

#41    distortedpandy

distortedpandy

Alien Abducter

• 5,291 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:30 PM

I wish they suffer tenfold and have their 'member' violently removed and fed to them.

Agreed... yes.gif

#42    robbo1331

robbo1331

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:31 PM

Did you hear of the case (I believe it was last year, but it could have been the year before) where a Catholic priest was in solitary under protective custody for raping several young boys.  Somehow  wink2.gif  a prisoner that was in jail for life without possiblity of parole got into his cell, wedged the door shut will a broomstick, and choked him to death with his bare hands.  There is no safe place in prison, and I hope we find this out soon!  grin2.gif

never heard of the case but i suppose some people do get whats coming to them

#43    baastetnoir

baastetnoir

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

• "Instead of dreaming of who I would like to be, I will Enjoy who I am"

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:27 PM

at least this one got soemthing worth applauding...not just a slap in the hand like most sexual offenders do ... i'm stil Pro Death for bastards like this original.gif... yep ..with a smile on my face!

Posted Image            Gallery

#44    Perfect Imperfection

Perfect Imperfection

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

• This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:43 AM

if you're still talking about ian huntley he's is actually on suicide watch as he's tried to kill himself a number of times so he's probably not, 'quite happy'. i think they should let the other prisoners deal with these kinda people! The deserve anything thats coming to them!

#45    Tornado

Tornado

Huh?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

• You can't take someone's picture. They have to give it to you.

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:49 PM

All I'm going to say is; I hope his inmates make good use of that sick Ba***rd!  disgust.gif

Edited by Tornado, 11 March 2006 - 10:06 PM.

"Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users