Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

171 year sentence for rape

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#46    Bigfoot_Is_Real

Bigfoot_Is_Real

The Glitch of Unexplained Mysteries

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

• Inyuasha is Dragonball-Z for girls!!!!
    -Pantsman (VG Cats)

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:53 PM

the SICKO was her FATHER... there might be pictures of him around the home, is the mother divorcing him? the mother may take the daughter on prison visits... definitely a sick puppy though....

I know thats why i said i hope she forgets this sicko because the father is a sicko

#47    BazookaTooth

BazookaTooth

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:27 PM

these sorts of people cant spend long enough behind bars the thing that really gets to me is that here in the UK (not sure if its the same everywhere else) scum like this get special treatment when there behind bars ie. being seperated from the other prisoners to protect them, its said that it is their human rights, what rights do these people have after what they have done they should be put in mixed prisons and let them be treated how they deserve. Take for example ian huntley he raped murdered and burned the bodies of 2 young girls now he's in his on cell with a TV, DVD, Playstation his own ensuite toilet. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE CHANGED

And those pieces of s### who killed james buldger are free and living in australia or something.The law in the UK needs to be thrown out the window and rewritten.

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#48    zandore

zandore

EX-Christian

• 9,640 posts

• I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    Genghis Khan

Posted 12 March 2006 - 02:25 PM

I don't know if anyone caught this:

QUOTE(OP link)
After labeling Paul Kraft a sexual predator the judge allowed Kraft to speak.

Kraft called the trial unfair and said he was convicted without real physical evidence against him.

He posted video online!

171 years is not enough time.

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy,
education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary.
Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear
of punishment and hope of reward after death."

Albert Einstein

Survey Says....

#49    ShadowDancer

ShadowDancer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

• I used to have superhuman powers...... But my therapist took them all away.

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:03 PM

ugh. this STILL makes me sick. and to think that the website probably got lots of hits too. no.gif

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Love me without fear, Trust me without questioning, Need me without demanding, Want me without restrictions,Accept me without change, Desire me without inhibitions." - Dick Sutphen

#50    distortedpandy

distortedpandy

Alien Abducter

• 5,291 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:24 PM

and to think that the website probably got lots of hits too. no.gif

I was thinking that too. F-ing sad...  no.gif

#51    DaKong

DaKong

Funky Munky/Alpha Ape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

• Let's make a sandwich. I can be the peanut butter and you can be the jelly.

Posted 14 March 2006 - 01:08 AM

Only fear of BurnSide keeps me from posting my true feelings about this crime, but I will say that the man deserves to be castrated in lemon juice, then let to rot in his jail sell, in which he has no breaks, food is given to him through the bars, and everyday music from old, crappy, out-of-tune 80's should be played in his cell for 5 hours at a time angry.gif

Rapists don't deserve to die. Just as long as they're on the brink of insanity then it's good enough for me.

Randomly posting one forum at a time.
Imma postin ur fohrums, lolz.

#52    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:06 AM

So sad no.gif...for the child.

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#53    Oubli

Oubli

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

• Ich Sehe Alles, und alles ist gerade dabei laut aufzuschreien.

Posted 14 March 2006 - 06:32 AM

ugh. this STILL makes me sick. and to think that the website probably got lots of hits too. no.gif

The entire thing is extremely sick.  But as for the site getting a lot of hits.  I gotta share this story with you all, especially if you have children.  

Predators use the web in so many disgusting ways to prey upon our kids.  I remember about five years ago my daughter had an assignment from school that required her to bring in pictures of endangered animals.  So, I got on-line with her and in the search engine typed "endangered animal pictures".  You would not believe the crap that came up, it was a learning experience!  

Be very selective about what you type in, because these monsters will put in innocent words to lead kids to bad websites through the search engine.  It's a shame.  I learned how to use parental controls on my computer so "accidents" like that did not happen when I was not with her.  It is truly a shame when you feel that you cannot even leave your child alone in your own house, the one place they should always be safe.

#54    robbo1331

robbo1331

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:36 PM

The entire thing is extremely sick.  But as for the site getting a lot of hits.  I gotta share this story with you all, especially if you have children.  

Predators use the web in so many disgusting ways to prey upon our kids.  I remember about five years ago my daughter had an assignment from school that required her to bring in pictures of endangered animals.  So, I got on-line with her and in the search engine typed "endangered animal pictures".  You would not believe the crap that came up, it was a learning experience!  

Be very selective about what you type in, because these monsters will put in innocent words to lead kids to bad websites through the search engine.  It's a shame.  I learned how to use parental controls on my computer so "accidents" like that did not happen when I was not with her.  It is truly a shame when you feel that you cannot even leave your child alone in your own house, the one place they should always be safe.

i know what ur saying, my neice has just started using a comp and thats the first thing i was worried about. I've thought of starting a little vigilante group up in chat rooms where we posed as children and anyone who we thought was a peadophile we would arrange to meet and then kick the sh** out of them, although the chances of getting caught are low (cause the dirty bastards can't report it cause what r they gonna say they thought they were meeting a kid) if we did we'd be the ones in trouble

#55    raistlan316

raistlan316

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 06:01 PM

never heard of the case but i suppose some people do get whats coming to them

Here is a link to the case I was talking about: http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/...oghan_is_slain/

Even though this priest was in protective custody, he was strangled by another inmate.  The priest in question had a last name of Geoghan I believe.

#56    Perfect Imperfection

Perfect Imperfection

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

• This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:05 PM

i know what ur saying, my neice has just started using a comp and thats the first thing i was worried about. I've thought of starting a little vigilante group up in chat rooms where we posed as children and anyone who we thought was a peadophile we would arrange to meet and then kick the sh** out of them, although the chances of getting caught are low (cause the dirty bastards can't report it cause what r they gonna say they thought they were meeting a kid) if we did we'd be the ones in trouble

That's a stupid idea, paedophiles are dangerous you don't know how they'll react or what they're capable of. A number of them also want to physically hurt the children and may be carrying knives and guns etc. Besides someone may catch on your an adult posing as a child in a chatroom and may report you for being a paedophile.

#57    Nethius

Nethius

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:16 PM

true, i dont even know why their gonna waste money leaving him in jail, just one bullet, one dang bullet and they dont have to >.<

Don't worry he won't last long in prison anyways...  Rapists and rats arent the most welcome people in prison

#58    Otacon

Otacon

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

• When people lead, the leaders will follow

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:24 PM

Law in general needs to be rewritten.

In cases like this, the guilty one should have to stand infront of a firing line.

No life in prison with the chance of getting out on good behavior....just death by firing squad. They should even broadcast it too....let the world see the fate of this man's choice....

I bet if this were the punishment for alot of evil crimes it would change the thoughts going through some of these demented sicko's heads...

Edited by Otacon, 15 March 2006 - 11:25 PM.

This day will go down in History! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead to the future! -1935 Adolf Hitler

Posted ImagePosted Image

#59    REINA

REINA

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 09:48 PM

He's one sick f***  I say we all get together, bust him out of jail, and TORTURE him.  devil.gif  ... for weeks.

No, but seriously, what jail is he in... ph34r.gif

#60    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

• *wonders what happens if you cook Mamee Noodles*

Posted 20 March 2006 - 04:42 AM

true, i dont even know why their gonna waste money leaving him in jail, just one bullet, one dang bullet and they dont have to >.<

Why pay multiple thousands for the gun and bullet,

When an Eminem CD is only $20? tongue.gif
I'm sure he'll be sorry when his head explodes from the awful rapping.

Posted Image

Read my story, Mindless Indulgence
Also read Replaceable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users