Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Fictional Movies

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    et's daddy

et's daddy

believer of the possible

• 2,611 posts

• the truth isnt out there
    its right here

Posted 10 March 2006 - 01:53 AM

i hope i can explain this well

years ago i saw Quick Change with Bill Murray

he dresses as a clown and robs a bank

i always thought this was an ingenious way to do it, and wondered if anyone would ever try

thought they would have a hell of a shot at getting away with it

has anyone else seen something in a movie they thought would be a hell of a real life crime ?

i mean something that may have made you think, gees wait til the criminals see this idea and use it  lol

#2    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:11 PM

Well Murder by Numbers was implying how you could get away with murder. And there was some clever stuff in Heartbreakers that anyone could do.

Posted Image

#3    timewarrior

timewarrior

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

View Postet, on 10 March 2006 - 01:53 AM, said:

i hope i can explain this well

years ago i saw Quick Change with Bill Murray

he dresses as a clown and robs a bank

i always thought this was an ingenious way to do it, and wondered if anyone would ever try

thought they would have a hell of a shot at getting away with it

has anyone else seen something in a movie they thought would be a hell of a real life crime ?

i mean something that may have made you think, gees wait til the criminals see this idea and use it  lol

This is the Timewarrior speaking.  The majority of movies requires you to suspend disbelief completely.   I sincerely doubt that this would work in real life.   At the very least it would not be long before either the security camera or the other hostages spilled the beans on what happened.

#4    ReddHeadsRantings

ReddHeadsRantings

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:04 PM

I remember being in high school or collage, watching McGaver (? sp) thinking "95% or more of his doings is sciencificlly correct and easily gotten...i hope this show is banned in all jails & prisions"

I know there were a couple others through the years...but i can't recall them now...most likely I'll wake up after an hour or two and say them aloud then prompty returning to sleep & forgetting again or remebering episodes & not names thus ending my sleep for the day...i hate getting older!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users