Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ben Rich, Former Head of Lockheed Skunk Works

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:16 PM

RabidCat on Jul 6 2007, 12:43 PM, said:

Hell, I don't know who we worked for, to tell the truth.  For instance, Lockheed contracted with a motor/controller company where I was working.  The motors were ring motors (not unusual) of the two phase variety (nearly unheard of, seldom, if ever used).  I won't say the power of these things, but they were ring motors, very lightweight, with many poles, and the peak torque was more than 25 ft/lb.  The torque ripple spec was terrible to attain.  The Lockheed people visiting were never the same, and each time anyone asked after the usage, we got different stories, so I doubt if the interface people even knew the purpose of the things.
The same is true with all the other stuff that was classified.  If you have a very high tech classified project, it only makes sense to let parts of the whole out to various contractors.  Since there are many projects on at any time, the odds of anyone ever finding out what went to what, who the principles were, and what the project was (is) are very small.  It's a primary goal of the secrecy business.
As a Russian friend (a Russian educated electronics engineer, very good, I might add) said about communist secrecy: The people working on the floor above or below you don't know what you're doing; the people working next door don't know what you're doing; the person working next to you doesn't know what you're doing, and half the time, you don't know what you're doing.
That's the way it goes.  So I could have done something for Boyd Bushman.  I just don't know.

I wish you lived close to me. I would take you out for beer to listen to you talk. Its good stuff.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#47    Frozenthought

Frozenthought

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:48 AM

That quote is also featured in the following interview between Lockheed Martin Senior Scientist Boyd Bushman and David Sereda

Part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=92_KmTkbfqM

and part 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pZMzHTERr-E&feature=related

Edited by Frozenthought, 30 November 2007 - 01:52 AM.

#48    Caana

Caana

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 02:52 AM

I worked for a lockheed/martin plant in new england putting parts together, and pasting powdered metal along the seams, getting it ready for the oven. I only worked on mostly manifolds, and the other parts for jet engines. But twice in the year i stayed there, i saw a big metallic golden sphere gleaming in the setting sun, hovering over it.About twelve hundred feet or so.

My temp female from after my marriage, saw it with me both times. As it was after six oclock each time, and i was at her place, which was right next to the industrial park the plant was located in. About 1998 it was, summertime.

I knew a few yrs before that, that they had been manmade, and are flown by humans. If they can do that, then it would be no problem for them to have developed the small probelike thing's, that are responsable for some of the crop circles. And the other object's seen that are to small for passangers.

They have technology that has the same affect as having four camera's on every street, and in your home. We mostly don't see them the same way we don't see u.f.o's daily, they are stealthed, and make no sound. They have come a very long way since i was seven yrs old, and had my first encounter with their secret agenda's.

They are not revealing it, because to many would know what they must have done with it, before that revealation. What they are going to do, is allow the rest of us to use older tech that would seem new to us, but still far below par with what is current for them. Why they are working at total control in the world picture the way we know it.

Their goading all these people who are not our friend's, into doing rash thing's, so they can get rid of them before they stage another illusion of belief for reasons why. As human being go, the one's who do have what the thread is about, can be considered monster's, that we should fight, however hopeless, for their form of control is based on the facism of religion, where it comes from. However peaceful it's being sold as.

I believe the words of the poor man who did die, no doubt just another of the millions of victim's they already have noched on their belt's.

Good subject. grin2.gif

#49    Zorgon

Zorgon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 05:25 PM

RabidCat on Jul 6 2007, 09:51 AM, said:

Har!!  Fat chance you'll ever get those 10 minutes.  I'd love to sit with you and tell you about some of the stuff I've worked on, but...

I disagree... I have had more than 10 minutes with many insiders.. Ron Blackburn from Lockheed being one... wink2.gif  The thing is people like this are not interested in talking to just anyone to appease their curiosity... but once you build their trust and they understand you are serious and will work to 'get the word out'  things change...

However there IS a catch... it can be frustrating at times... What happens is they will give you info, but a lot of it you cannot repeat or quote them... you have to use the info to dig up more yourself... and IF you break that trust... you will never again get ANY inside info...

So you have to ask yourself... Why do you need to know... and what will you do with the info when you get it.... and are you willing to pay the price of being 'watched' and 'might' get a knock on the door from the nice visitors that talk with a monotone, have no humor, and use black as the preferred aesthetic appeal in apparel.

And then there is one more catch... when someone comes along and gives you a hint or a clue or outright tells you something like RabidCat here... what do you do?

Say "Wow man that's cool" and go back to you video games?
Ridicule the info?
Ridicule the poster?

Both of the above?
Work hard like you were getting a paycheck to debunk it?
ARE you getting a paycheck to debunk it?
Use the clue and/or hint to research further on your own to find answers?
Do you ever follow links provided to back a claim?

The above list has been collected from the forum posting habits of 95% of people. IF you are really interested in getting answers and spending time getting those 10 minutes.. you have to be willing to do the leg work... I started this research a little over a year ago... and my list of contacts would make your jaws drag on the floor...

People can ridicule me all they want... but I have the security of REAL knowledge

Did you know that John Lear's father worked on Anti Gravity devices for TT Brown under official contract to the DoD in the FIFTIES?
Project Winterhaven

I'd say most UFOs are man made.  Have for a long time.

yes I agree 'most'  but not 'all'

Personally I am interested in finding out more about the robotic space plane that is air launched 'one stage to orbit' and has a special 'coating' to make it 'invisible'  And before you say it ain't so... I know the patent holder on the 'coating' and the 'painter' who 'applies' it

Got anything for me on that?

I will leave ya with a little something

Think Plasma

linked-image

AFRL PLASMA ACTUATORS

innocent.gif

cool.gif

#50    Zorgon

Zorgon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 05:37 PM

xstortionist on Sep 29 2006, 10:08 AM, said:

he got banned because he said he'd send someone a copy of the VHS he has.

If that is true... how stupid is that? Someone has the proof everyone in the world involved in CT is looking for and the guy who has it an wants to share it is BANNED?

w00t.gif  No wonder the government keeps its secrets so easily

That is against the law and I'm sure that's the reason behind him getting the Boot.

How is that against the law? How do you know it wasn't a personal recording of the speech? As far as I know it was not covered by the media so it would have to be taken by someone who was there... ergo a private film... one that he can distribute to anyone he wants

And IF it was copied of a news cast... as long as he is not selling it it falls under 'fair use' the same way as ALL the youtube videos do

So now  are you SURE that is why he was banned?

Pity I could have really used that tape...

#51    Zorgon

Zorgon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 06:27 PM

patstp on Mar 10 2006, 03:05 PM, said:

Is it just me or "how to do" doesn't mean that it exists AT ALL ??!!

Trust me... its just YOU  alien.gif

#52    Zorgon

Zorgon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 06:53 PM

et's daddy on Mar 10 2006, 03:41 PM, said:

Stargate wasnt based on a true story  ?  blink.gif

Now don't let them tell you that  no.gif

Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin were sued by an Egyptology student for allegedly stealing the storyline as the student had submitted the story to them about ten years before the movie was made (they "rejected" the story at the time). The plaintiff had a respected Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University vouch for him, since he had put his own theories into the story. The only differences between the story and the movie are slight name variations. The issue was finally settled out of court.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/trivia

Sponsors... Others

# Department of the Air Force  we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
# Energy Film  stock footage
# Gastown Post and Transfer  post-production services
# Rainmaker Digital Pictures  post-production services
# Sharpe Sound Studios  re-recorded by
# Stargate SG-1 Productions Limited Partnership  production services provided by
# U.S. Department of Defense  we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
# U.S. Space Command  we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118480/companycredits

From the actual tomb walls in ABYDOS, Egypt

linked-image

On the walls of the entry into Hathor's Temple
The Jaffa, Guardians of Hathor

linked-image

It is also interesting to note that Hathor's Temple in Dendera is the place all those 'light bulbs' were found engraved on the walls

linked-image

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02...tricity_02.html

And they WORK

linked-image

WORKING DEMO

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02...tricity_03.html

Just in case anyone is interested, Richard Dean Anderson was made an honorary brigadier general by the air force chief of staff. Here is Richard Dean Anderson at the Pentagon in 2004 being honoured by the USAF. In the below photo we can see General John Jumper giving Anderson the honourary General stars. Notice that Richard is also being presented with Airforce Wings. This puts an interesting slant on the fact that Lt Col O'Neill (Richard Anderson) is the producer of Stargate- SG-1.

linked-image

In an Air Force Space Commands Press Release... After the point of contact... there is an interesting reference...

History

Missile warning and space operations were combined to form Air Force Space Command in 1982. During the Cold War, space operations focused on missile warning, and command and control for national leadership. In 1991, Operation Desert Storm provided emphasis for the command's new focus on support to the warfighter. ICBM forces were merged into AFSPC in 1993.

Point of contact

Air Force Space Command
Public Affairs Office
150 Vandenberg St., Suite 1105
Peterson AFB, CO 80914-4500

(719) 554-3731 or DSN 692-3731

In Popular Culture

In the popular TV series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, the Stargate Program is run by the Air Force Space Command. The AF Space Command Patch was worn on the uniform of personnel aboard the Prometheus, Earth's first operational deep space battle cruiser.

This has been included even in Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Space_Command

So now go out and watch the series IN ORDER and pay attention to the details, not the story

And most important pay close attention to the plot of Wormhole Extreme... it has it all Aliens, Ships MIB's and my favorite part is this...

HAMMOND
                         He sold the idea to the studio. He's
                         currently working on production as a
                         creative consultant.

TEAL'C
                         Then Martin Lloyd has seriously breached
                         your security.

HAMMOND
                         Not necessarily.

DANIEL
                         What? He obviously got the whole thing
                         from his knowledge of the Stargate program.

O'NEILL
                         If the Air Force didn't want it to happen
                         they wouldn't have let it go this far.

HAMMOND
                         Plausible deniability. In the event
                         of a future breach of security, we'll
                         be able to point to this television
                         programme. That is, if it stays on the
                         air.

http://www.imsdb.com/transcripts/Stargate-...ole-Xtreme.html

alien.gif

Edited by Zorgon, 25 May 2008 - 07:03 PM.

#53    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,480 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:36 PM

I know this thread is two years old, but it was worth reviving it for the amusing speculation around why the thread starter has been erased from history.

Edited by 747400, 26 May 2008 - 04:36 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#54    Victumeusego

Victumeusego

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:03 PM

Zorgon made some good points here.
I have watched all SG-1 in order, took me 2 months. 214 episodes. I am speechless - sometimes even about the stories.

If i would suppose that all (relativly speaking) of SG1 is true,
and if i had to tell the public the truth,
but without telling them the truth...
it would be a "Double Secret Production".

The biggest secret you will never ever find out, is the one you have allready been told. original.gif

#55    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "Only the liberation of the natural capacity for love in human beings can master their sadistic destructiveness."
    - Wilhelm Reich

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

Hello,

As to the earlier posts about the real Stargate program, I'd like add to that discussion...

Years ago, after watching Stargate, I was fortunate enough to have a lively discussion with a highly ranked military officer.

After being told there are many levels of classification, I understood that having a theorectical discussion on Stargate was acceptable to the person.

Already having had a gut feeling what was shown had an unmistakable ring of truth to it, I went down the rabbit hole, so to speak, with them.

While I have no proof of this, and will not reveal the officers name, this is what I gleaned:

1) The Stargate is real.

2) One was recovered from an underwater location in the Atlantic.

3) The Stargate found was of ancient Atlantean origin.

4) The military made it operational.

5) Missions have been conducted by armed forces of the USA with this ancient technology.

The person who told me all of this I would trust with my life, and feel let me in on an absolute no bull**** truth.

If anyone has more details on the reality of this Stargate effort, I would really enjoy hearing more on it.

Specifically, where has the Stargate led? Which star systems can it reach? Does it access alternate dimensions? Does time travel play a roll? What kind of beings, if any, have been encountered? What is known of the creators of the Stargate? Ect....

It's my belief that a huge amount of life altering information, including our history and place in the universe, will come to light from this being declassified.

Thanks!

#56    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

• "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

If you want a great summer read about the Skunk Works sometime, check out Ben Rich's book:

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/0316743003

#57    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:23 AM

View Postspeaker of the house, on 10 March 2006 - 09:29 PM, said:

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do."
Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

I actually have the entire speech on video....very....interesting, he died shortly after...imagine that

For anyone still wondering, here you go, the means to reach the stars. LINK

Never was a big secret.

More interesting is the shady past of Skunkworks. Bribing Governments for contracts.

LINK - Lockheed Bribery Scandals.

One wonders why this would be necessary if Lockheed actually had ET tech.

Edited by psyche101, 17 May 2013 - 02:37 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#58    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

Yeah ! ME too psyche101 ?  Lockheed travels back into time to build the Skunk works in the Desert And Cleopatra Has them build a neon vibrator,well you know the rest of the tail ! Moses was sent out into the vast nothingness to Look For E.T`s  Little did he know that Charlton HEston was about the Kick some serious Butt !
ANd the BEat goes on ! :whistle:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users