Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Should I break up with him?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Should I break up with him? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

1. no (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. yes (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. listen to your heart (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

4. dont break up with him, unless it involves hurting in some way shape or form (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1    Katkandoo_kw

Katkandoo_kw

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 350 posts

• Don't let the fear keep you, from doing what you were meant to do.

Posted 12 March 2006 - 04:24 AM

i hade this contest today, and i stayed a little longer to watch my boyfriend do his singing thing, remember we are only 13.  While in the hall he asked me if I wanted to go to a church potluck dinner...I called and i was able to, he said he would pick me up at four thirty {4:30} and I was able to! So bye the time four 15 came around, I brushed my hair, put mascara, and eyeshadow on.  a half hour passed, I decided to listen to music, another half hour passed (by now it would be 5:30) I was getting a little scared, another half hour passed making it 6:00 the time we had agreed that I go home at...He didnt bother to show up, or call! I mean sure he doesnt have a real phone, his mom has a cell, couldnt he have called me?  I feel like crying, and I probably should, just not in front of my mom, that will show I'm weak! I cant do that, especially when she keeps asking if I'm ok, please give me your advice, i might not take it, i'm going to find out what happened on monday, and if its I find it a good, and real reason why he didnt show up (which i doubt he'll give) then we'll stay together, otherwise i'm prolly gonna break up with him...just please take the poll or post, whichever

please check this out ADHD--no longer just "LOOK A KITTY!"

#2    angrycrustacean

angrycrustacean

pǝʇsıʍʇ

• 3,024 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 04:29 AM

Sounds like you've already made your decision. It's not really our place to tell you what to do, anyways. yes.gif

Just relax, you're 13, you've got your whole life ahead of you, and this is just one guy. I know you'll think it's lame, but perhaps you should consider talking to your mom about it? There's no point in keeping her worried about you, while you in turn are worried about something else. It just creates more problems.

Posted Image

#3    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 04:29 AM

i hade this contest today, and i stayed a little longer to watch my boyfriend do his singing thing, remember we are only 13.  While in the hall he asked me if I wanted to go to a church potluck dinner...I called and i was able to, he said he would pick me up at four thirty {4:30} and I was able to! So bye the time four 15 came around, I brushed my hair, put mascara, and eyeshadow on.  a half hour passed, I decided to listen to music, another half hour passed (by now it would be 5:30) I was getting a little scared, another half hour passed making it 6:00 the time we had agreed that I go home at...He didnt bother to show up, or call! I mean sure he doesnt have a real phone, his mom has a cell, couldnt he have called me?  I feel like crying, and I probably should, just not in front of my mom, that will show I'm weak! I cant do that, especially when she keeps asking if I'm ok, please give me your advice, i might not take it, i'm going to find out what happened on monday, and if its I find it a good, and real reason why he didnt show up (which i doubt he'll give) then we'll stay together, otherwise i'm prolly gonna break up with him...just please take the poll or post, whichever

Please follow your heart. If you are still unsure, ask your angels for help.

Not all who wander are lost.

#4    Glacies

Glacies

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

• 2,095 posts

• How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood...perhaps there are some things we are not meant to know...

Posted 12 March 2006 - 04:34 AM

I agree with AC, youre young, you'll find better some time. on that note, in a few years call me at 472....lol, just kidding folks

Posted Image
Let the record stand, AC is blind.

#5    artymoon

artymoon

Human

• 2,551 posts

• "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." George Washington

Posted 12 March 2006 - 04:34 AM

My advice, don't grow up too quickly. You have a lot of life ahead of you. Personally, I think your kind of young to have a boyfriend. Slow down and don't focus your thoughts on such issues as this. I know I sound like your dad or something. thumbsup.gif

#6    nativechick1989

nativechick1989

Forum Divinity

• 22,975 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 05:29 AM

Just listen to your heart.

#7    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,419 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 12 March 2006 - 05:42 AM

Just tell him it hurt your feelings real bad and if he ever does anything like that again that you won't ever give him another chance...

...hurt me once, shame on you...hurt me twice, shame on me!

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#8    Glacies

Glacies

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

• 2,095 posts

• How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood...perhaps there are some things we are not meant to know...

Posted 12 March 2006 - 05:47 AM

what about hurting the third time....

Posted Image
Let the record stand, AC is blind.

#9    ABOTU

ABOTU

L'Isola Sola

• 2,090 posts

• Instant Karma's Gonna Get You

Posted 12 March 2006 - 06:08 AM

Maybe he's got a good reason. Like, a family member in the hospital. Let's hope not. Just follow what you think

Posted Image

^Nadia is my hero!

Participant in largest mass booting from UM chatroom.

#10    Universal Absurdity

Universal Absurdity

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,592 posts

• You wont win.

Posted 12 March 2006 - 08:49 AM

Katkandoo_kw, this is the second thread you've made that belongs in a blog.

Please keep personal topics to the blogs.
thank you

-UA

Ű∩ίvệѓα|ΛЬşűяđĬŧỵ

Founder Of The Animated Avatar Workshop
43 things

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users