Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

black eyed kids

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#46    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:18 AM

but it is true. .. like Captain Jack said on Pirates of the Caribbean "If they leave no survivors than where do the stories come from, I wonder" hehehe.

Salem

In at least two stories I read the guys got away. One was some car dealer if I am correct.

"I am an arms dealer fitting you with weapons in the form of words and don't really care, which side wins as long as the room keeps singing that's just the business I'm in.This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race" Fall Out Boys
"Holes in our spirit causin' tears and fears One-sided stories for years and years and years I'm inferior? Whose inferior? Yeah, we need to check the interior Of the system, who cares about only one culture And that is why We gotta take the power back" Rage against the Machine

#47    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:22 AM

Hi, I'm new in here...
I find this subject really interesting, it just combines so many different types of legend.
Does anyone know exactly how long the stories have been going around? If it predates the birth of contact lenses, then maybe that theories out (or maybe it means some wierd group of kids is just emulating the legend...?)

Is this phenomenon purely in the US or other countries as well? And whereabouts exactly? I can't find any exact locations in the links...

Hi Spacey

Welcome to the boards. Okay here is a link for you about how the legend started and who started it.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Eyed_Kids

ph34r.gif

"I am an arms dealer fitting you with weapons in the form of words and don't really care, which side wins as long as the room keeps singing that's just the business I'm in.This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race" Fall Out Boys
"Holes in our spirit causin' tears and fears One-sided stories for years and years and years I'm inferior? Whose inferior? Yeah, we need to check the interior Of the system, who cares about only one culture And that is why We gotta take the power back" Rage against the Machine

#48    Starr Destin Mathews

Starr Destin Mathews

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 293 posts

• Carpe Noctem

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:23 AM

I'm so interested in this I've been looking it up for the past week.I'm ready if they come to my door! lol. I have extremely dark eyes you cannot distinguish the pupil from the outside it tends to freak out my friends and my fiance but I'm not evil they just say it feels weird when I look straight at them.

Posted Image

"Sweet little words meant for silence,not talk. Young heart for love,not heartache.
  Dark hair for catching the wind not to veil the sight of a cold world."

#49    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• 1,914 posts

• Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:14 PM

Salem

In at least two stories I read the guys got away. One was some car dealer if I am correct.

That's not the point. Alot of people could have gotten away. The point is say, if they met up with four people, and they killed all four people, then there would be no one to say there were no survivors, and if there were survivors, then they obviously leave survivors. It's a joke. hehehe.

It's a very creepy story, and it sorta reminds me of this movie I saw when I was REALLY little, I'm talking maybe four years old. I was watching it with my brother. . .there were these kids that had black fingernails and when they touched you I think you burned to ashes or something. . . I wonder what that movie was called. . .I thought it was called "The Children" but I think I'm wrong. . .anyways, I painted my fingernails black and tried to "burn" my brother. hahaha.

By the way, this story still has me creeped out. . . every time I look out the window next to my door, I expect to see a weird little kid with black eyes out there. . .

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

#50    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:17 PM

That's not the point. Alot of people could have gotten away. The point is say, if they met up with four people, and they killed all four people, then there would be no one to say there were no survivors, and if there were survivors, then they obviously leave survivors. It's a joke. hehehe.

It's a very creepy story, and it sorta reminds me of this movie I saw when I was REALLY little, I'm talking maybe four years old. I was watching it with my brother. . .there were these kids that had black fingernails and when they touched you I think you burned to ashes or something. . . I wonder what that movie was called. . .I thought it was called "The Children" but I think I'm wrong. . .anyways, I painted my fingernails black and tried to "burn" my brother. hahaha.

By the way, this story still has me creeped out. . . every time I look out the window next to my door, I expect to see a weird little kid with black eyes out there. . .

I'm a little on edge myself. I am home alone all day by myself. I have 5 cats, but I don't think they would be much protection. What are these kids intentions anyway??? w00t.gif

Not all who wander are lost.

#51    Thoughtform

Thoughtform

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 05:57 AM

Ah, so Nyarlathotep has manifested in the form of kids with black eyes.

Arm yourself, by brethren...

Seriously, I can detect a lie from something like this a universe away.  When I am really freaked out like this (it has happened a couple times) and I write about it, it is both erratic and actually has some escense of fear in it.

Guys, this is total BS.  This woman would have rambled about it for an aeon, it would be less organised than it is, and it woulden't sound so much like a bad idea for a horror movie.

Or maybe I'm just scared of the children...  dontgetit.gif

w00t.gif  boo.

#52    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• 1,914 posts

• Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins

Posted 29 March 2006 - 07:56 PM

Even if it is just an urban legend, it's still really freaky. I have a theory, but it's more like a paranoid schizophrenic type thing than an actual scientific theory, so I'll just keep it to myself. hahaha. I'd actually sorta like to find one and catch it and bring it back here for questioning. hehehe.

Yeah, Nova, I have a cat and a ferret. . .the ferret would attack their feet and the cat would annoy them to death with her constant little chirping noises. Five cats, though. . .if one of them was a male siamese, you wouldn't have to worry about anyone EVER getting into your house. . .I had one, and he was known throughout the neighborhood for beating up these fighting dogs some guy owned. Hahaha. He was also about thirty pounds and around three feet long. Better than a watch dog anyday.

Edited by Sweetsalem82103, 29 March 2006 - 07:57 PM.

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

#53    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:33 PM

Okay Salem let's try a change of pace. What would you do in that situation?
Now picture it, picture yourself sitting there watching T.V. all by your lonesome and there is a knock on the door at a fairly late hour. You open the door to see this kid smiling at you and asking for your help. His eyes are completely black inside and he's looking at you smiling and being polite.   devil.gif Would you be pacing wondering if he is still outside waiting? Okay I'll stop.

I remember seeing the ring and I swear right after the movie ended the phone rang. My fiancee and I looked at one another and neither one of us would answer it. My heart was in my stomach.  ph34r.gif

Edited by stargazer123, 29 March 2006 - 11:34 PM.

#54    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• 1,914 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:53 PM

Okay Salem let's try a change of pace. What would you do in that situation?
Now picture it, picture yourself sitting there watching T.V. all by your lonesome and there is a knock on the door at a fairly late hour. You open the door to see this kid smiling at you and asking for your help. His eyes are completely black inside and he's looking at you smiling and being polite.   devil.gif Would you be pacing wondering if he is still outside waiting? Okay I'll stop.

I remember seeing the ring and I swear right after the movie ended the phone rang. My fiancee and I looked at one another and neither one of us would answer it. My heart was in my stomach.  ph34r.gif

To be honest, I have no idea what I'd do. In the case of a cryptid or a shadow person, I'd probably chase it. . .and in the cryptid situation, it would either run or get mad at me and I would be no more. . .However, A) Creepy looking children have always freaked me out AND B- The fact that they look creepy and they are smiling would REALLY freak me out. . . .If I knew that I had to INVITE them in, I might be a little braver, though. . . hahahaha. . .I could see it now. . . .

There I am, taunting the creepy little demon kid when *dun dun dun* it turns out that they really DON'T need to be invited in and the only reason they usually wait is because they're uncharacteristically polite demons. . .The kid steps over the doorway and slowly walks towards me, and. . .. I'd probably have a heart attack before they took a second step. No soul collected THAT time. . .haha.

Edited by Sweetsalem82103, 29 March 2006 - 11:54 PM.

#55    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 02:35 AM

Even if it is just an urban legend, it's still really freaky. I have a theory, but it's more like a paranoid schizophrenic type thing than an actual scientific theory, so I'll just keep it to myself. hahaha. I'd actually sorta like to find one and catch it and bring it back here for questioning. hehehe.

Yeah, Nova, I have a cat and a ferret. . .the ferret would attack their feet and the cat would annoy them to death with her constant little chirping noises. Five cats, though. . .if one of them was a male siamese, you wouldn't have to worry about anyone EVER getting into your house. . .I had one, and he was known throughout the neighborhood for beating up these fighting dogs some guy owned. Hahaha. He was also about thirty pounds and around three feet long. Better than a watch dog anyday.

I have no siamese. I have a calico (patches), a marmalade (Harley), a tabby (Tabitha), and two solid black cats ( Sassy and Spooky).

Not all who wander are lost.

#56    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:53 AM

To be honest, I have no idea what I'd do. In the case of a cryptid or a shadow person, I'd probably chase it. . .and in the cryptid situation, it would either run or get mad at me and I would be no more. . .However, A) Creepy looking children have always freaked me out AND B- The fact that they look creepy and they are smiling would REALLY freak me out. . . .If I knew that I had to INVITE them in, I might be a little braver, though. . . hahahaha. . .I could see it now. . . .

There I am, taunting the creepy little demon kid when *dun dun dun* it turns out that they really DON'T need to be invited in and the only reason they usually wait is because they're uncharacteristically polite demons. . .The kid steps over the doorway and slowly walks towards me, and. . .. I'd probably have a heart attack before they took a second step. No soul collected THAT time. . .haha.

Yep, I'm the same way...nothing scarier to me than thought of some evil kid. Perhaps it is because they are supposed to be filled with innocence and it is double super duper creepy.

The movies did it to me...The Exorcist (Don't have to add anything there). Pet Cemeatary (Little Gabe "I want to play with you now.") ETC.....
But oddly enough I keep going back for more scare  w00t.gif  

I'd probably have a heart attack as well. I'd fall right there on the floor KERPLUNK.  wacko.gif

#57    BabyBash82

BabyBash82

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:54 PM

What a messed up guy.. he left kids in the middle of the road because they had black eyes?  probably dead kids now!

#58    Natael

Natael

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:51 PM

user posted image

THE PACT IS SEALED

#59    Temperance

Temperance

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

• 'Everything must come to an End'

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:01 PM

that is all really freaky. i think that if these stories are true that maybe they are demonic or possessed in some way.

it's better to regret the things you do...than the things you don't

#60    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:33 PM

That company was not right I tell you. They grew at an enormous rate over a year's time to become one of the biggest firms like it in that region. By the end of my time there I was having visions of my big boss (who liked to be thought of as "God" there) drowning a woman in and dumping her in the lake.

This company did the same type of growth. I looked back at my post to see if I had mentioned  his purchase of a lake and a large area of land to be used as a retreat for children and saw that I had not. If this happens to be the same company it is probably wisest if we do not ever post the state it originated from or much more about them. Better safe than sorry.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users