Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

black eyed kids

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#61    Tengu

Tengu

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

• ~Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector~

Posted 06 April 2006 - 06:19 PM

http://www.mycontactlensguide.com/Black-Contact-Lenses.html

Have a friend that has a pair he likes to wear at Halloween....

I don't think much of this legend. Just kids having some fun more than likely if it is real.

Posted Image

#62    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 06:28 PM

I don't think much of this legend. Just kids having some fun more than likely if it is real.

Those contacts would only balck out the colored part of the eye. Star has said that the ENTIRE yey is blacked out.

Not all who wander are lost.

#63    Thoughtform

Thoughtform

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:17 PM

A quote from the site...

"...Black sclera
contact lenses are particularly shocking as they cover the entire eye in a black color,
making the eye socket appear empty a great accessory for a Halloween outfit!"

Now tell me that there is no contact lense that cover the entire eye, Noveceleste...

#64    Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:10 PM

By the sound of it, the boy she saw was most likely using methamphetamines or some other CNS stimulant. I deal with people almost everyday that have dilated pupils and are high on stimulants. No, im not a drugee original.gif I'm in law enforcement and let me say that they are indeed "scary" and ominous in nature. Sometimes the subject's pupils are so dialated that they have no iris at all. So, take this for what it's worth, but you have to consider all possibilities and that this may be an explanation.

#65    lkayn

lkayn

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:50 PM

I think something about Black Eyed Children happened in my neighborhood once. ^^

#66    Yanna`

Yanna`

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:14 AM

That is very scary, i cant imagine seing a black eyed kid face to face at my door step!

Posted Image Posted Image

#67    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:26 AM

A quote from the site...

"...Black sclera
contact lenses are particularly shocking as they cover the entire eye in a black color,
making the eye socket appear empty a great accessory for a Halloween outfit!"

Now tell me that there is no contact lense that cover the entire eye, Noveceleste...

I suppose perhaps contacts such as they use for special effects could cover the whole eye but I'm wondering how young children would not only get a hold of them but be able to use them? It is a completely logical thought however but they would have to be pretty good actors as well after all its not about the look eh? I find many children will cave in after a minute or two not being able to withstand the pressure of the goofy jokes. It would take a great child actor to convince someone deep within that they were in immediate danger as well. Now I've had kids jump out at me and scare me for a brief moment but I didn't feel threatened by them after that moment.

"I am an arms dealer fitting you with weapons in the form of words and don't really care, which side wins as long as the room keeps singing that's just the business I'm in.This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race" Fall Out Boys
"Holes in our spirit causin' tears and fears One-sided stories for years and years and years I'm inferior? Whose inferior? Yeah, we need to check the interior Of the system, who cares about only one culture And that is why We gotta take the power back" Rage against the Machine

#68    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:31 AM

Tengu

Could be who knows but i do find it a little odd that people felt deeply disturbed by them. I have many kids play jokes on me and after a short moment you can sense the bull. Most of them are not that good an actor I must say. however when I feel fear deep within it is an entirely different feeling than just being scared. You ever feel that? You just meet someone that gives you the absolute creeps deep inside? It almost seems disturbing? Thats the feeling people are talking about. That fear inside that knows something isn't right. I just think personally that it takes more than contacts to provoke someone to that level of fear.

I think of this...if a child came up to me with black eyes my first logical instinct would be that either something was wrong with their eyes or they were playing some elaborate joke. it would take much more than that to provoke such fear in me.

Edited by stargazer123, 17 April 2006 - 05:32 AM.

"I am an arms dealer fitting you with weapons in the form of words and don't really care, which side wins as long as the room keeps singing that's just the business I'm in.This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race" Fall Out Boys
"Holes in our spirit causin' tears and fears One-sided stories for years and years and years I'm inferior? Whose inferior? Yeah, we need to check the interior Of the system, who cares about only one culture And that is why We gotta take the power back" Rage against the Machine

#69    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:33 AM

By the sound of it, the boy she saw was most likely using methamphetamines or some other CNS stimulant. I deal with people almost everyday that have dilated pupils and are high on stimulants. No, im not a drugee original.gif I'm in law enforcement and let me say that they are indeed "scary" and ominous in nature. Sometimes the subject's pupils are so dialated that they have no iris at all. So, take this for what it's worth, but you have to consider all possibilities and that this may be an explanation.

No iris but no whites either? I've seen people on drugs myself and I have never say a person so high that the whites of their eyes completely disappear.

#70    manitou

manitou

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

• ...put aside the everyday world and come with us into the realm of imagination, the middle-ground between light and shadow...

Posted 17 April 2006 - 08:41 AM

Assuming this is real, I suppose the children are related to aliens, being known for their black eyes. They could actually be aliens in disguise, since it's purely kids and aliens are assumed to be small also. They wouldn't fit in a grown-up's costume.

Anyway, this is fascinating. So are the stories about demonic CEO's and companies. Though it does remind me quite a lot of an X-Files episode (Folie Deux) in which a CEO annexates his employers one by one. Could be based upon 'actual events' of course, but it smells like sf to me.

#71    Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 08:53 AM

No iris but no whites either? I've seen people on drugs myself and I have never say a person so high that the whites of their eyes completely disappear.

Yes you can still see the white, but the pupils completely dialate over the iris.

#72    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:56 PM

Yes you can still see the white, but the pupils completely dialate over the iris.

You're right, but these kids supposedly have no whites. The whole eye is black inside including the whites.

#73    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:58 PM

Assuming this is real, I suppose the children are related to aliens, being known for their black eyes. They could actually be aliens in disguise, since it's purely kids and aliens are assumed to be small also. They wouldn't fit in a grown-up's costume.

Anyway, this is fascinating. So are the stories about demonic CEO's and companies. Though it does remind me quite a lot of an X-Files episode (Folie Deux) in which a CEO annexates his employers one by one. Could be based upon 'actual events' of course, but it smells like sf to me.

I don't know if I belief it either but if it were true I would most certainly think of alien kids before demonic. It reminds me of the X-files as well. Where is Moulder and Scully when you need them?  yes.gif

#74    ath

ath

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:28 PM

i don't know too many 9 and 10 year olds that could afford contacts like this, nor parents who would pay for such contacts just so the kids could play a joke on people

#75    XxPunkChiqueAdriennexX

XxPunkChiqueAdriennexX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 12:05 AM

Well thts just plainn creepy blink.gif .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users