Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

black eyed kids

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#1    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 03:08 PM

Anyone ever heard this one? I'm sure you have. Supposedly these kids whose eyes are completely black try to get people to give them a ride or let them in their house.  w00t.gif

http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstor...vember04_30.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Eyed_Kids

This is real cute, I'm going to sleep really good tonight....  blink.gif

"I am an arms dealer fitting you with weapons in the form of words and don't really care, which side wins as long as the room keeps singing that's just the business I'm in.This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race" Fall Out Boys
"Holes in our spirit causin' tears and fears One-sided stories for years and years and years I'm inferior? Whose inferior? Yeah, we need to check the interior Of the system, who cares about only one culture And that is why We gotta take the power back" Rage against the Machine

#2    evil_E.T

evil_E.T

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:42 PM

there is a pretty good topic here:
BEK1
or here:
BEK2
next time try the search function

Posted Image
cool, its all like, sinning against nature  and stuff...still think its gonna kill everyone

#3    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 06:48 PM

there is a pretty good topic here:
BEK1
or here:
BEK2
next time try the search function

Yeah I did that but it kept telling me it wasn't found. Oh well I'm sure every topic in the world has been on here at one time or another. At least other people will have a chance to respond that didn't before....

"I am an arms dealer fitting you with weapons in the form of words and don't really care, which side wins as long as the room keeps singing that's just the business I'm in.This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race" Fall Out Boys
"Holes in our spirit causin' tears and fears One-sided stories for years and years and years I'm inferior? Whose inferior? Yeah, we need to check the interior Of the system, who cares about only one culture And that is why We gotta take the power back" Rage against the Machine

#4    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 06:50 PM

I think that story is pretty freaking. I think it would have scared the begeezies out of me!!! ohmy.gif  w00t.gif

Not all who wander are lost.

#5    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:28 PM

I think that story is pretty freaking. I think it would have scared the begeezies out of me!!! ohmy.gif  w00t.gif

Knock knock....let us in we want to show you our eyes.  w00t.gif   no.gif

#6    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:32 PM

Man, I think I would pee in my pants if someone like that knocked on my door. You are going to give me nightmares!! And I am home ALONE w00t.gif all day! Now I'm going to have to hide in the closet until my husband gets home. no.gif

#7    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:36 PM

Man, I think I would pee in my pants if someone like that knocked on my door. You are going to give me nightmares!! And I am home ALONE w00t.gif all day! Now I'm going to have to hide in the closet until my husband gets home. no.gif

I'm sure I could dread up some urban legends about the closet as well.   devil.gif

#8    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:40 PM

I'm sure I could dread up some urban legends about the closet as well.   devil.gif

I HAVE NO WHERE TO HIDE!!! Hey isn't there a legend about a snake in the sewer system as well??

#9    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:46 PM

I HAVE NO WHERE TO HIDE!!! Hey isn't there a legend about a snake in the sewer system as well??

Not that I know of but there is a legend about alligators in the sewer.  crying.gif

Just keep the lights on....they don't want to go into the light....I learned that from that movie poltergest.  grin2.gif

#10    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:48 PM

Not that I know of but there is a legend about alligators in the sewer.  crying.gif
Just keep the lights on....they don't want to go into the light....I learned that from that movie poltergest.  grin2.gif

Thanks, my friend. And yes, I remember, it was alligators.

Let me ask you, what do you think these "black-eyed kids want"??? unsure.gif

#11    Final Remark

Final Remark

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

• Believe the Unbelievable

Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:23 PM

That'd be cool i mean Blacked Eyed Peas.... w00t.gif

GunBladePosted Image

#12    Twisted_Dragon

Twisted_Dragon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

• "Paradise. He's building a paradise. And I'm playing the part of the Serpent?"

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:26 PM

Well, I guess the moral of the story is...never let creepy children in your house...or vehicle.

Posted Image

#13    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:29 PM

Hey I was wondering about this (thanks Star for the nightmares! jj) don't they have contacts that would make their eyes that way? I mean is it their entire eye, or just the colored part? unsure.gif

#14    Twisted_Dragon

Twisted_Dragon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

• "Paradise. He's building a paradise. And I'm playing the part of the Serpent?"

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:32 PM

According to all of the articles, it is the whole eye, not just the colored part...

Posted Image

#15    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:35 PM

According to all of the articles, it is the whole eye, not just the colored part...

Okay guys, that is creepier that what I thought, and I was freaked out just the colored part!! w00t.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users