Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

black eyed kids

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#31    Trix

Trix

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 03:29 AM

Wow, this guy just posted in something interesting and more than half of you say some stupid off topic things. Anyway ive heard of them before but i'll investigate to see wether its some kind of hoax.

mmmhmm well excuse everyone on um mr soldier...Did you hear that song Soldier from destinys child  laugh.gif  hahah

#32    RamboIII

RamboIII

Killer Without Reason

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 03:34 AM

i am curious to know as to how these kids could see if they had black contacts that covered their entire eye... uh oh, contact theory debunked!

#33    Immortal Norway

Immortal Norway

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

• NP, risen from the snow...

Posted 22 March 2006 - 12:22 PM

My pupils are so dark blue that sometimes people belive my eyes are black.

Still I only taught it was aliens who had totaly black eyes. But still it`s possible that (we) humans also could get totaly black eyes.

A second try, a second change...

Oh, and don`t ever make fun of my russian accent English, for Gods sake, i`m a 13yo Norwegian! Don`t expect me to speak this language 100% fluent and expecialy not without tons of grammar and spelling mistakes (Lol, I`m shure there are 6, 7, 8 only in this siggy)...

#34    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 22 March 2006 - 01:51 PM

I wonder how the rumor got started that people end up dead if they invite them in. If they were dead I doubt they told anyone what happened.
Since virtually no one who reads this post will believe it, I will add for those curious that I have seen one person who matches this description of the woman's where the iris was an unatural solid shiny metalic looking black. I spent an entire evening looking at those eyes and freaking over it. The eye movement was unatural also in that they constantly did this tiny shift in focus direction back and forth like a nervous twitch. Whenever I saw this person again not only was their eye color changed to light blue, but their skin tint had changed from stark white to medium tan, and their hair color from bright white to medium brown, and their skeletal structure from thin and fine to thick and wide. Logic told me that he could have been doing something weird with makeup and contacts, but logic also told me that there was no way any amount of enhancement could have changed his skeletal structure that drastically.
Exactly what he is I have no idea, but that he is not a good person I have no doubts about at all. As a corporate CEO he has caused an incredible amount of pain an suffering that I know of.
He is definitely in my top ten list of strangest encounters in my life, and I have had many of those in my time. If I had not seen this particular thread I would likely have never posted anything about it, as it is just too bizarre and over the top even think of mentioning in most contexts.

Posted Image

#35    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 05:17 PM

My pupils are so dark blue that sometimes people belive my eyes are black.

Still I only taught it was aliens who had totaly black eyes. But still it`s possible that (we) humans also could get totaly black eyes.

I asked Star about how the eyes look, see said that the entire eye is black, not just the colored part.  no.gif

Not all who wander are lost.

#36    zoom7500

zoom7500

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:50 PM

alien.gif ok so why do the people end up dead, and has no one read the old vamoire folklore vampires are easy to stop

there out there

#37    Doughnut Destroyer

Doughnut Destroyer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:44 AM

Boy it would be crap to have some creepy kid ask to get in your car.You would be so scared yes would just pop straight out.

#38    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:09 PM

I wonder how the rumor got started that people end up dead if they invite them in. If they were dead I doubt they told anyone what happened.
Since virtually no one who reads this post will believe it, I will add for those curious that I have seen one person who matches this description of the woman's where the iris was an unatural solid shiny metalic looking black. I spent an entire evening looking at those eyes and freaking over it. The eye movement was unatural also in that they constantly did this tiny shift in focus direction back and forth like a nervous twitch. Whenever I saw this person again not only was their eye color changed to light blue, but their skin tint had changed from stark white to medium tan, and their hair color from bright white to medium brown, and their skeletal structure from thin and fine to thick and wide. Logic told me that he could have been doing something weird with makeup and contacts, but logic also told me that there was no way any amount of enhancement could have changed his skeletal structure that drastically.
Exactly what he is I have no idea, but that he is not a good person I have no doubts about at all. As a corporate CEO he has caused an incredible amount of pain an suffering that I know of.
He is definitely in my top ten list of strangest encounters in my life, and I have had many of those in my time. If I had not seen this particular thread I would likely have never posted anything about it, as it is just too bizarre and over the top even think of mentioning in most contexts.

Bella
Thats bizarre dear. Thanks for sharing. You know strangely enough I and a few other co-workers had an experience with two people at my old company. They were both women. Their eyes were dark but no black. However I always had the strangest feeling with both of them when I was called into meetings. They both made my skin crawl. When you looked in their eyes it seemed as though they were vacant, like they had no emotion or soul or something. What freaked me out was that at least four other co-workers brought it up to me without me saying a word. They described the same two ladies in the same exact way, vacant eyes and without emotion.

That company was not right I tell you. They grew at an enormous rate over a year's time to become one of the biggest firms like it in that region. By the end of my time there I was having visions of my big boss (who liked to be thought of as "God" there) drowning a woman in and dumping her in the lake. I finally quit working there and so did alot of other people I used to work with. In leaving most of them remarked, "that place is pure evil." Anyway, I just thought I'd share with you as well.

"I am an arms dealer fitting you with weapons in the form of words and don't really care, which side wins as long as the room keeps singing that's just the business I'm in.This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race" Fall Out Boys
"Holes in our spirit causin' tears and fears One-sided stories for years and years and years I'm inferior? Whose inferior? Yeah, we need to check the interior Of the system, who cares about only one culture And that is why We gotta take the power back" Rage against the Machine

#39    1Alchemy

1Alchemy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:39 PM

i am curious to know as to how these kids could see if they had black contacts that covered their entire eye... uh oh, contact theory debunked!

Um, no, not really
They do make contacts that cover the entire eye, however they are very uncomfortable to wear for any period of time. I want to say they have been around for nearly 15 years...longer, but not a good idea to wear.

Would be interesting to know when these stories started, to see it they did so before the contacts that cover the whole eye were made.

Even so, I'm affraid that someone has started something in this Black Eyed Kids story and is now sitting back having a good laugh at how far it has come.

Very many creative people out there...who knows where the next creepy story will come from, or if it will be fact!

#40    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 08:56 PM

Bella
Thats bizarre dear. Thanks for sharing. You know strangely enough I and a few other co-workers had an experience with two people at my old company. They were both women. Their eyes were dark but no black. However I always had the strangest feeling with both of them when I was called into meetings. They both made my skin crawl. When you looked in their eyes it seemed as though they were vacant, like they had no emotion or soul or something. What freaked me out was that at least four other co-workers brought it up to me without me saying a word. They described the same two ladies in the same exact way, vacant eyes and without emotion.

That company was not right I tell you. They grew at an enormous rate over a year's time to become one of the biggest firms like it in that region. By the end of my time there I was having visions of my big boss (who liked to be thought of as "God" there) drowning a woman in and dumping her in the lake. I finally quit working there and so did alot of other people I used to work with. In leaving most of them remarked, "that place is pure evil." Anyway, I just thought I'd share with you as well.

Star, I glad to hear you left that job. It doesn't seem quite right to me either! w00t.gif

#41    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• 1,914 posts

• Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins

Posted 23 March 2006 - 10:41 PM

My ulcer started to hurt after reading that. . .that's just way too creepy. . . I have to go shut my doors now. . .

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

#42    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• 1,914 posts

• Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins

Posted 23 March 2006 - 10:44 PM

but it is true. .. like Captain Jack said on Pirates of the Caribbean "If they leave no survivors than where do the stories come from, I wonder" hehehe.

Edited by Sweetsalem82103, 23 March 2006 - 10:45 PM.

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

#43    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 10:54 PM

but it is true. .. like Captain Jack said on Pirates of the Caribbean "If they leave no survivors than where do the stories come from, I wonder" hehehe.

Oh, I LOVE that movie!! thumbsup.gif And how true that statement is....makes me want to get back in the closet. Thanks again Star for the terrifying story!! crying.gif

#44    Spacey

Spacey

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:05 AM

Hi, I'm new in here...
I find this subject really interesting, it just combines so many different types of legend.
Does anyone know exactly how long the stories have been going around? If it predates the birth of contact lenses, then maybe that theories out (or maybe it means some wierd group of kids is just emulating the legend...?)

Is this phenomenon purely in the US or other countries as well? And whereabouts exactly? I can't find any exact locations in the links...

It was to keep the rabbits out.....

#45    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• 1,401 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:16 AM

Star, I glad to hear you left that job. It doesn't seem quite right to me either! w00t.gif

Nova

Now thats what you call the job from hell.... ph34r.gif

"I am an arms dealer fitting you with weapons in the form of words and don't really care, which side wins as long as the room keeps singing that's just the business I'm in.This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race" Fall Out Boys
"Holes in our spirit causin' tears and fears One-sided stories for years and years and years I'm inferior? Whose inferior? Yeah, we need to check the interior Of the system, who cares about only one culture And that is why We gotta take the power back" Rage against the Machine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users