Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Murderer of two sex offenders Get's 44 Years

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic

#31    wallflower1996

wallflower1996

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 199 posts

• "The power-crazy leaders who control your very fate/They will twist your will, steal your life and sell your soul away" -----MC5

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:50 PM

Mullen is scum.  Anyone who supports him is also scum.

#32    Kerkido

Kerkido

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

• To be or not to be

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:42 AM

Ridiculous, no-one should be congratulating this murderer, it's not his authority to eliminate those who he does not see fit to live on this earth.  Of course, you may have children to want to have pedophiles locked away forever, but these are people that are just like us, they deserve hope.  No-one has that entitlement of taking it away for their own selfishness of feeling secure.

Kérkido
Chris

#33    Conspiracy

Conspiracy

Poltergeist

• 3,074 posts

• "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:38 PM

Ridiculous, no-one should be congratulating this murderer, it's not his authority to eliminate those who he does not see fit to live on this earth.  Of course, you may have children to want to have pedophiles locked away forever, but these are people that are just like us, they deserve hope.  No-one has that entitlement of taking it away for their own selfishness of feeling secure.

ur calling those 'things' humans? dear god man

Posted Image

#34    louie

louie

Alien Abducter

• 4,844 posts

• The greatest sceptics are normally the biggest sheep. Anon

Posted 12 April 2006 - 05:54 PM

let him go free,
he has done a lot of people a favour an saved many more from being hurt

www.tmblive.com
If you dont know what it is, it must be art.

#35    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 20,518 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 06:41 PM

It's well and good.  Until, of course, he decides that you deserve to die because he deems that you too are immoral and sub-human.

#36    QueenVixxen

QueenVixxen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

• Never Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with Ketchup!

Posted 12 April 2006 - 07:32 PM

You cannot be serious ohmy.gif

They deserve hope ohmy.gif   They deserve nothing, not even to live.  There is no telling how many lives those 2 scum bags have destroyed, small innocent lives.  I am sure that if one of these men molested your kid you would have a different opinion.  Do you know anybody who has ever been molested.   I do, and I can assure that even 20 years later, they remember the horrible things that have been done to them.

They should give this guy a medal.

Sex offenders get off all to easily.  The latest news should tell you that. There has never been any succesful rehab of these kinds of people, none to my knowledge anyway.  They do a fairly short amount of time and re offend fairly quickly.  While the victims of these sick sob's suffer from thier experience for the rest of thier lives.

I have a friend who did 10 years for killing the molester of his best friends son.  
The judge in the trial of the molester let him walk and as he left the court room, he smirked at the men.  proud of himself for getting away with sodomizing a small child and his ability to now do it once again as our legal system failed us.  Unfortunately for that sick piece of &*^%, he ran into my friend near an alley, he grinned at him, as if to say there was nothing he could do now, my friend just lost it, and beat him to death.  He is a great man and a great father to his children.

#37    louie

louie

Alien Abducter

• 4,844 posts

• The greatest sceptics are normally the biggest sheep. Anon

Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:30 AM

They deserve hope ohmy.gif   They deserve nothing, not even to live.  There is no telling how many lives those 2 scum bags have destroyed, small innocent lives.  I am sure that if one of these men molested your kid you would have a different opinion.  Do you know anybody who has ever been molested.   I do, and I can assure that even 20 years later, they remember the horrible things that have been done to them.

Sex offenders get off all to easily.  The latest news should tell you that. There has never been any succesful rehab of these kinds of people, none to my knowledge anyway.  They do a fairly short amount of time and re offend fairly quickly.  While the victims of these sick sob's suffer from thier experience for the rest of thier lives.

I have a friend who did 10 years for killing the molester of his best friends son.  
The judge in the trial of the molester let him walk and as he left the court room, he smirked at the men.  proud of himself for getting away with sodomizing a small child and his ability to now do it once again as our legal system failed us.  Unfortunately for that sick piece of &*^%, he ran into my friend near an alley, he grinned at him, as if to say there was nothing he could do now, my friend just lost it, and beat him to death.  He is a great man and a great father to his children.

hear hear..

www.tmblive.com
If you dont know what it is, it must be art.

#38    Glacies

Glacies

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

• How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood...perhaps there are some things we are not meant to know...

Posted 13 April 2006 - 03:30 PM

I can only  assume that you and anyone else who thinks the way you do are merely misinformed, young teens without a clue.

well, you know what can happen when one assumes....still i think along a very similar mindset as the one you are criticising, and i see no contest in the question of 'who would you rather have, 2 child rapists, or 1 murderer of child rapists' even on the concept of viewing a vigilante killer as horrible as a child rapist...2 child rapists would still be worse than 1 vigilante killer...wouldn't it?

Posted Image
Let the record stand, AC is blind.

#39    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 20,518 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:37 PM

2 child rapists would still be worse than 1 vigilante killer...wouldn't it?

Would it?

Really, what do we know about this situation?

Were the victims 5 year old children, or 18 year old 'children'?

Where the men rapists?  Did they kidnap some small child, drag her out to the woods, brutalize the body, and leave her broken?

Or did they simply do some fondling for which they spent time in jail for?

This vigilante, was he a reluctant hero?  Does he hate the thought of violence, but acted in what he believed was justice, afterwards feeling so much remorse that he turned himself in?

Or was he a man looking for a reason to kill, who randomly selected two pedophiles from a list intended to protect people, who broke into their homes and shot them, execution style, glorying in the death, and then made a bid for fame, hoping that he would forever be remember for his actions?

Who is good and who is bad?

#40    DR. YO

DR. YO

Did somebody call for a Doctor?

• 1,144 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 05:12 PM

I hold your friend in high regard.   yes.gif  yes.gif

It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen.
2. Those who watch things happen
3. Those who wonder what happened.

The vast majority of mankind find themselves in the last two categories. Most have "eyes to see" but don't "see" what is happening. Most have "ears that hear" but don't "understand" what IS happening --

#41    Conspiracy

Conspiracy

Poltergeist

• 3,074 posts

• "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Posted 13 April 2006 - 06:10 PM

cant wait till the day when the government grows brains and automatically give life or death sentences for those sick sob's...

but waiting for that day may never come, but once it does, PARTY!!!!!!

Posted Image

#42    Glacies

Glacies

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

• 2,095 posts

• How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood...perhaps there are some things we are not meant to know...

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:40 PM

Who is good and who is bad?

Right there, intentionally or not(I'll say intentionally) Aquatus asks a significant question and points out unless we know more we cannot state whether it was a good thing, or a bad thing, we cannot pass any form of judgement. it's just when you mention children being harmed, everyone (most everyone) gets a little on edge.

Posted Image
Let the record stand, AC is blind.

#43    ShadowDancer

ShadowDancer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

• I used to have superhuman powers...... But my therapist took them all away.

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:49 PM

I can only  assume that you and anyone else who thinks the way you do are merely misinformed, young teens without a clue.

LOL
Teens????
no, a 35-ish y.o. mother, actually, with a sense of Justice that leans toward the protection of children.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Love me without fear, Trust me without questioning, Need me without demanding, Want me without restrictions,Accept me without change, Desire me without inhibitions." - Dick Sutphen

#44    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:40 AM

So y'all want to let of the murderer just because he killed bad people? What is wrong with you people. The murderer is just as bad as the child rapists. He commited 2 feloniesm and according to law, and depending on what state he was tried in, he probably would of gotten the death penalty. It is him who got of easily...Don't you think the relatives and parents of the two murdered people are in mourning?

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#45    Bigfoot_Is_Real

Bigfoot_Is_Real

The Glitch of Unexplained Mysteries

• 1,593 posts

• Inyuasha is Dragonball-Z for girls!!!!
    -Pantsman (VG Cats)

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:45 AM

sex offenders or not they are humans with a sick view of life the murderer played god and deemed those people to be killed which is not right The man thought they deserved to die and he is now punished for it would you support the muderer of your friend of family because they were sex offenders No you wouldn't you would kill that man

glorifying this man will make more deaths sex offenders or not these people could have changed but now they never will sure they were evil but still a human being now this man is being turned into a hero for what Hitler did Hilter deemed the Jews as evil and killed them and he is hated for it what makes this man any different I am disgusted on how you view this man HE TOOK LIFES!!  something that cannot be made into a heroic act is what this man did and your just encouraging children to do this and others by making murder seem positive and good i know what your going to say " but BIR they were evil" SO WHAT!!
Taking others lifes is just as evil as what they did and shouldn't be made intp a heroic act.

this man had no right whatsoever to deem 2 people as not worthy enought to live and kill them The attackers of the WTC deemed those innocents as not worthy to live and look now they are the victims of a terroist attck ( which i belive was bush ) but look we don't glorive them NO!! i cannot stretch how stupid you sound " But they can't change because usally they don't " Key word: USALLY how did this man know that the people weren't going to change how did the man know that they would do what they did again HE DIDN'T!! he has no right to live either so i guess i should kill him and ill be a hero YAY!!
" But he's not a evil person he turned himself in" Whats your point he still killed people and he is a murderer of 2 people

I hope that all murderers or criminals out there who could change or be innocent will die mad.gif  see how bad that sounds  disgust.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users