Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Murderer of two sex offenders Get's 44 Years

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic

#46    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 14 April 2006 - 02:02 AM

yes.gif

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#47    Glacies

Glacies

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

• How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood...perhaps there are some things we are not meant to know...

Posted 14 April 2006 - 02:33 AM

So y'all want to let of the murderer just because he killed bad people? What is wrong with you people. The murderer is just as bad as the child rapists. He commited 2 feloniesm and according to law, and depending on what state he was tried in, he probably would of gotten the death penalty. It is him who got of easily...Don't you think the relatives and parents of the two murdered people are in mourning?

no, i don't think he's as bad as the child rapists, because he didn't prey on innocents. the men he killed, while basically technically classified as humans were far from innocent and while his act is also against the law no innocents were harmed. it is true that the families of those killed are in mourning...do you think that the families of the children who were molested are relieved...do you think that the children harmed are finally no longer afraid of the monsters grabbing them again? just a question. i'm bored today with way to much free time. pay no attention  laugh.gif

Posted Image
Let the record stand, AC is blind.

#48    ShadowDancer

ShadowDancer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

• I used to have superhuman powers...... But my therapist took them all away.

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:24 AM

he had justice in mind. Justice for those children. that makes him better than the rapists who do not care about the innocent lives they ruin.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Love me without fear, Trust me without questioning, Need me without demanding, Want me without restrictions,Accept me without change, Desire me without inhibitions." - Dick Sutphen

#49    DaKong

DaKong

Funky Munky/Alpha Ape

• 1,237 posts

• Let's make a sandwich. I can be the peanut butter and you can be the jelly.

Posted 14 April 2006 - 04:02 AM

In a nutshell-

Murder=bad
Rape=very bad

But for everything else, there's MasterCard.

Randomly posting one forum at a time.
Imma postin ur fohrums, lolz.

#50    Glacies

Glacies

• 2,095 posts

• How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood...perhaps there are some things we are not meant to know...

Posted 14 April 2006 - 04:29 AM

In a nutshell-

Murder=bad
Rape=very bad

But for everything else, there's MasterCard.

i am such a twisted person i am actually going to laugh at that...wow...quite funny...

Posted Image

#51    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:17 PM

no, i don't think he's as bad as the child rapists, because he didn't prey on innocents. the men he killed, while basically technically classified as humans were far from innocent and while his act is also against the law no innocents were harmed.

No, they were not innocent.  They were found guilty, and a jury of their peers decided what the appropriate punishment for their crimes would be.  They decided this after listening to all the facts and situations in a formal trial.  They decided on a punishment that would fit the crime, because they knew what the crimes consisted of.

Do you know what the crimes consisted of?  Did the murderer?  No, I sincerely doubt either of you know the details of the matter.  These men paid for their crimes in the matter dictated by a jury of their peers, and now, as they sit in their homes, another man comes in and executes them based only on his opinion of their actions.

it is true that the families of those killed are in mourning...do you think that the families of the children who were molested are relieved...do you think that the children harmed are finally no longer afraid of the monsters grabbing them again? just a question.

Depends.  Was the child a victim of abuse of of the treatment?  Did the child know something bad was done, or did the child have to be told (and which of these would have caused more harm)?  Are these children afraid of seeing these men again...or of never seeing them again?

We just don't know.

he had justice in mind. Justice for those children. that makes him better than the rapists who do not care about the innocent lives they ruin.

You do not know that.  Frankly, the man sounds more like the makings of a serial killer than any sort of justice seeker.  If the other men in the house hadn't been child molestors, would the killer have spared them?  Did he even know they were child molestors?

#52    rapid7

rapid7

Psychic Spy

• 1,950 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:49 PM

A petty thief, a dried up has-been junkie. His life, nothing but a washed up mess, somewhere between the stars, the trash and lost innocence.

He needed focus, he needed vision but most of all he needed.. redemption!

Hallelujah.
Hallelujah  we donít mean to fool yah.
Hallelujah.

He had a better idea! Itís all so clear. Yes, He would touch the divine!
Become, not a God..for that would be blasphemy, a sin.

His vision was clear and just; like Jesus before him was a carpenter, mullen would become an artist! And what an art statement he would make!
Instead of paint brushes he would use a samurai sword, instead of canvas, he would use pedophiles.
He would not just pray to God, He would prey for God!

Edited by rapid7, 14 April 2006 - 01:50 PM.

On the wall,
There's a red light.

#53    ShadowDancer

ShadowDancer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 02:11 PM

A petty thief, a dried up has-been junkie. His life, nothing but a washed up mess, somewhere between the stars, the trash and lost innocence.

He needed focus, he needed vision but most of all he needed.. redemption!

Hallelujah.
Hallelujah.

He had a better idea! Itís all so clear. Yes, He would touch the divine!
Become, not a God..for that would be blasphemy, a sin.

His vision was clear and just; like Jesus before him was a carpenter, mullen would become an artist! And what an art statement he would make!
Instead of paint brushes he would use a samurai sword, instead of canvas, he would use pedophiles.
He would not just pray to God, He would prey for God!

I like that.

"Love me without fear, Trust me without questioning, Need me without demanding, Want me without restrictions,Accept me without change, Desire me without inhibitions." - Dick Sutphen

#54    Bigfoot_Is_Real

Bigfoot_Is_Real

The Glitch of Unexplained Mysteries

• 1,593 posts

• Inyuasha is Dragonball-Z for girls!!!!
    -Pantsman (VG Cats)

Posted 14 April 2006 - 02:56 PM

The differnts between the murderer and the rapists

Murder= Bad
Rapist=Bad

Once a murderer always gonna kill

once a rapist not always a rapist

#55    ShadowDancer

ShadowDancer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:10 PM

once a rapist not always a rapist

actually that's not accurate. I was listening to a therapist on the radio speaking of this very topic, he's a psychiatrist in a correctional institute, and according to him, a child molester or rapist always has those tendencies inside him, unless he's castrated, that stops it a bit, but not completely.

So.

Once a murderer......... always a murderer? What if a woman kills an abusive husband out of self defense, does this mean she's addicted to killing now?

Sorry, your point is not valid.

#56    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:29 PM

People say the the families and children's lives were ruined by the rapist, but don't you think the family of the rapists are now ruined. Aquatus maked a very good point.

-Frogfish-
Posted Image

#57    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:38 PM

actually that's not accurate. I was listening to a therapist on the radio speaking of this very topic, he's a psychiatrist in a correctional institute, and according to him, a child molester or rapist always has those tendencies inside him, unless he's castrated, that stops it a bit, but not completely.

I have heard pretty much the same thing, that being that, whether or not they actually do anything about it, a pedophile while always be a pedophile.

So ultimately, what do we have?  We have a group of people with a specific sexual orientation that we are considering to be immoral and sub-human.  Let's play a little thought game **WARNING:  THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT QUOTES, BUT PARAPHRASES":

Actually, all that mullen seems to be a threat to are homosexuals...so i'm in the clear, and if he isn't hurting me, and only killing those without a trace of humanity left in them, is it really still murder? that's an ethics question for another time. though i for one, shall not weep at the deaths of those two...things...

I agree 100% homosexuals are scum and should be wiped out. Why  should OUR taxes pay for them to live in jail, to feed and clothe them?! no way more power to that man.

The justice system failed us.  Homosexuals can never be refformed, nor is their punishment fitting for their crime.  So many cases of molestation go under reported that it seems like these criminals are getting off scot free.
It's disgusting to sit there and sympathize with these criminals.

ur calling those 'things' humans? dear god man

You cannot be serious ohmy.gif
They deserve hope ohmy.gif   They deserve nothing, not even to live.  There is no telling how many lives those 2 homosexuals have destroyed, small innocent lives.  I am sure that if one of these men molested your kid you would have a different opinion.  Do you know anybody who has ever been molested.   I do, and I can assure that even 20 years later, they remember the horrible things that have been done to them.
They should give this guy a medal.
Homosexuals get off all to easily.  The latest news should tell you that. There has never been any succesful rehab of these kinds of people, none to my knowledge anyway.  They do a fairly short amount of time and re offend fairly quickly.  While the victims of these sick sob's suffer from thier experience for the rest of thier lives.

he had justice in mind. Justice for those children. that makes him better than the homosexuals who do not care about the innocent lives they ruin.

You know, we can substitute the words with 'homosexual', 'jews', 'negroes', and pretty much any given minority, and the arguments would be incredibly similar to ones that have already been made in days past, and that are still made by certain hate groups.

#58    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:42 PM

yes.gif

Very True Aquatus...I aplaud you for your logic. Some people don't get this though.

What makes a murder better than rape? And vice versa? Nothing! They both are crimes, and need to pay the consequences. No matter how low someone is, they STILL are human yes.gif

Edited by frogfish, 14 April 2006 - 06:43 PM.

-Frogfish-
Posted Image

#59    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:44 PM

Taking two human lives cannot be dismissed just because he turned himself in....He deserves Life in jail.

If Hitler turned himself in, would you forgive him?

-Frogfish-
Posted Image

#60    Glacies

Glacies

• 2,095 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:12 PM

I have heard pretty much the same thing, that being that, whether or not they actually do anything about it, a pedophile while always be a pedophile.

So ultimately, what do we have?  We have a group of people with a specific sexual orientation that we are considering to be immoral and sub-human.  Let's play a little thought game **WARNING:  THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT QUOTES, BUT PARAPHRASES":
You know, we can substitute the words with 'homosexual', 'jews', 'negroes', and pretty much any given minority, and the arguments would be incredibly similar to ones that have already been made in days past, and that are still made by certain hate groups.

hold on, hold freaking on, i cannot applaud such logic aquatus because none truly exists there. raping children is not a sexual orientation, nor is it a religious practice or an ethnicity therefore i don't think that you could actually substitute any of the terms as mentioned. and i for one find such phrasing to be bigoted (I'm not saying you are, for you have just raised those points hypothetically, however those that do believe such views are prejudiced). can a person be bigoted or prejudiced against a horrible offence like rape? I don't think a person would be called down for saying "rape is bad" therefore disdain towards child rape shouldn't be viewed any differently now should it? I must say Aquatus you certainly have a gift with words, and are a very talented orator by the sounds of things, not to mention convincing. however your logic just seems...flawed to me...

Edited by Glacies, 14 April 2006 - 08:14 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users