Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Serial Killer Groupies

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    eden grange

eden grange

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

• ~Zauvijek~

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:28 AM

I read everything I can get my hands on about them and I'm intrigued by them, but I am NOT a groupie of them.  I know that there are a lot of SK groupies out there, but I just wouldn't be able to get past the fact that they are murderers and/or torturers.

None of you ladies take this the wrong way but it does seam that women are more interested in the old serial killer thing? I don't just mean people on hear I have a couple of female friends who are big into them as well, I wonder why?

#17    Oubli

Oubli

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

• Ich Sehe Alles, und alles ist gerade dabei laut aufzuschreien.

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:14 AM

None of you ladies take this the wrong way but it does seam that women are more interested in the old serial killer thing? I don't just mean people on hear I have a couple of female friends who are big into them as well, I wonder why?

I don't think that is necessarily true.  I know I am curious about it.  I am not a fan of anyone's, I think they are all sick.  I think for women it may be about a sense of empowerment.  If you know their sick and twisted motives, how they did what they did, maybe you can protect yourself a little better.

As for serial killer groupies, there is another theory behind that.  Some psychologists believe that women get involved with these men because they are "unobtainable".  For whatever reason they are dysfunctional in "real" physical relationships, so they enter into relationships with these men because while they are in a relationship mentally, they are not physically in the relationship.  That way they can say they are with someone, while not having the day-to-day contact with that person.

#18    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:24 AM

ed gein was the king of the serial killers

There was others way worst them him (in terms of body count). He was just the weirdest.

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#19    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 18 May 2006 - 03:29 AM

I'm just interested in true crime in general really.  If Bill Curtis hosts it, I'll watch it.  I agree w/Amy Butts that maybe we like to know more in order to protect ourselves better.  And if you date a guy in jail, you know he won't cheat on you (with another woman anyway)... ohmy.gif

#20    Adam_666

Adam_666

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 335 posts

• From the great movie SawII " Oh yes there will be blood".

Posted 18 May 2006 - 01:47 PM

Yeah some of my friends are into serial killers like Charles Mansion and Ed Gien it's kind of wierd.

Randal Graves: Hey, there is only one Return and it's not of the King, it's of the Jedi.

Clerks II, 2006

#21    Adam_666

Adam_666

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 335 posts

• From the great movie SawII " Oh yes there will be blood".

Posted 18 May 2006 - 01:49 PM

women can be wierd sometimes, but i have never heard about women into that stuff.

Randal Graves: Hey, there is only one Return and it's not of the King, it's of the Jedi.

Clerks II, 2006

#22    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 18 May 2006 - 04:26 PM

women can be wierd sometimes, but i have never heard about women into that stuff.

Women are never weird.  We're just misunderstood.   yes.gif

#23    ladygrim

ladygrim

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 155 posts

• one day ill make it ;)

Posted 18 May 2006 - 05:53 PM

lol...i do have weird obsessions myself .. im fasinated by jack the ripper and i havent a clue why :|

One day ill make it to the place dreams can only take me for now

#24    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:39 PM

lol...i do have weird obsessions myself .. im fasinated by jack the ripper and i havent a clue why :|

Me either.

You're a weirdo.  user posted image

Hee hee j/k.

#25    BishopRyan

BishopRyan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 05:48 PM

Is it just me or is anyone else attracted to the women in this thread?

#26    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 22 May 2006 - 06:24 PM

Is it just me or is anyone else attracted to the women in this thread?

Are you a serial killer????   wink2.gif

#27    Bebi

Bebi

Psychotic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

• It is those who are perfectly sane who are driven the maddest by an insane world

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:07 PM

I've never been "obsessed" by serial killers, but like many others on this thread I do find them fascinating.

Searching for more truth, you learn more about what you didn't know, and realize there is so much more you don't know.   Celumnaz, Dec 2005

A typo is not just for Christmas...  It's for file

#28    LostLittleGirl

LostLittleGirl

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 08:13 PM

I am obessed with them. I have a friend who asks me when I'm going to write one. I say the ones in prison are the safest. Then they can't cheat on you.

#29    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 24 May 2006 - 08:56 PM

I am obessed with them. I have a friend who asks me when I'm going to write one. I say the ones in prison are the safest. Then they can't cheat on you.

And the fact that they are murderers doesn't bother you?

I can only see conversing with this people from a psychological point of view.  They are seriously narcissistic and twisted.

#30    LostLittleGirl

LostLittleGirl

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 11:42 PM

And the fact that they are murderers doesn't bother you?

I can only see conversing with this people from a psychological point of view.  They are seriously narcissistic and twisted.

I just find it fascinating that they were able to take another life. I wouldn't  nesscarily be in a relationship with one unless the oppertunity arose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users