Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bush Encounter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

#16    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (Magikman @ Sep 17 2003, 07:45 PM)
THIS is what biased Infoboy is referring to. It happened in 1998 and pretty much turned out to be much to do about nothing.

Magikman

thats not what i was referring to you obviously didnt watch the link i provided.

“In the 1980s capitalism triumphed over communism. In the l990s it triumphed over democracy. ”
– David Korten, The Post-Corporate World

“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world today - my own government.”
– Martin Luther King Jr., April 4th 1967, exactly one year before he was assassinated

#17    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:03 AM

I love how [edit] turn it into name calling just because somebody happens to witness something that they find disturbing.

[edit]?  laugh.gif

I thought you were all for freedom of speech?

That's what people are doing here.  Expressing their desire for you to f*** off, and take your student politics with you.

Edit:
I'm all for freedom of speech. But I'll leave namecalling on a public forum out of it..

Edited by Phantom, 20 September 2003 - 07:10 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#18    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 18 2003, 03:03 AM)

I love how [edit] turn it into name calling just because somebody happens to witness something that they find disturbing.

[edit]?  laugh.gif

I thought you were all for freedom of speech?

That's what people are doing here.  Expressing their desire for you to f*** off, and take your student politics with you.

Yes [edit],where did I say shut up? Or you can't say that!!

Edit:
Thank you all for quoting the A-word over and over again...  tongue.gif

Attached Files

Edited by Phantom, 20 September 2003 - 07:12 AM.

“In the 1980s capitalism triumphed over communism. In the l990s it triumphed over democracy. ”

– Martin Luther King Jr., April 4th 1967, exactly one year before he was assassinated

#19    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 18 2003, 03:13 AM)

ph34r.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

What constructive and mature political debate, infotot.

A little picture with the words "asses of evil".

How do you know their asses are evil?  Have you investigated them at close quarters?

Is there a secret the American public are not being told?

They're being governed by men with evil asses.  scared.gif

Glad I don't live in the States.  That's bad stuff.  Evil asses.

Edited by Phantom, 20 September 2003 - 07:13 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#20    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 18 2003, 03:56 AM)
QUOTE (Magikman @ Sep 17 2003, 07:45 PM)
THIS is what biased Infoboy is referring to. It happened in 1998 and pretty much turned out to be much to do about nothing.

Magikman

thats not what i was referring to you obviously didnt watch the link i provided.

Well then, Mr. Know-it-all, give us something more substantial than a video link that refuses to work, from a site that is more interested in making people pay for their supposed 'revelations'. It sounds like you don't have a clue as to where any of this took place, I actually bothered to do a search and this was the closest reference to the incident you obliquely mention.

Attributing off-handed, malicious generalizations as to our political awareness and attitudes for something so obviously trivial only exposes your overall ignorance and understanding of our country.

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#21    Magikman

Magikman

• 6,280 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:35 AM

For your information, I am also somewhat of an 'evil ass' which will very shortly become evident if you continue to spout vulgarities in your posts. I suggest restraint, if you desire to continue this debate.

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#22    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:42 AM

http://www.sacredcow.com/alex_scp/video.html    

See if that works.

Or this one and Click on Alex Jones you'll see the video there.

http://www.sacredcow.com/allnew/index.php?n=index

#23    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (Magikman @ Sep 18 2003, 03:35 AM)
For your information, I am also somewhat of an 'evil ass' which will very shortly become evident if you continue to spout vulgarities in your posts. I suggest restraint, if you desire to continue this debate.

blush.gif

Suitably chastised.  Sorry Magikman.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#24    Magikman

Magikman

• 6,280 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:51 AM

No, it doesn't. Are you telling me this 'Alex Jones' has no detailed information like a written account or an article that mentions the incident?

Cuff - the suggestion was primarily for the instigator of the vulgarities, although I would appreciate it if everyone were to refrain from using them.

Edited by Magikman, 18 September 2003 - 03:55 AM.

#25    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:54 AM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 18 2003, 03:20 AM)
QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 18 2003, 03:13 AM)

ph34r.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

What constructive and mature political debate, infotot.

A little picture with the words "asses of evil".

How do you know their asses are evil?  Have you investigated them at close quarters?

They're being governed by men with evil asses.  scared.gif

Glad I don't live in the States.  That's bad stuff.  Evil asses.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.
The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's then new leader, communist Fidel Castro.

America's top military brass even contemplated causing U.S. military casualties, writing: "We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba," and, "casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNew...efs_010501.html

http://thewebfairy.com/911/

http://www.ifrance.fr/silentbutdeadly/

http://0911.site.voila.fr/index11.htm

http://0911.site.voila.fr/index1.htm

http://0911.site.voila.fr/index2.htm

http://0911.site.voila.fr/index3.htm

http://0911.site.voila.fr/index4.htm

http://0911.site.voila.fr/index5.htm

http://www.underreported.com/modules.php?o...order=0&thold=0
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/...ain303601.shtml

Weapons of Mass Destruction:
Who Said What When http://counterpunch.org/wmd05292003.html or http://billmon.org.v.sabren.com/archives/000172.html

Ok now what do you gotta say?

Edited by Phantom, 20 September 2003 - 07:13 AM.

#26    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (Magikman @ Sep 18 2003, 03:51 AM)
No, it doesn't. Are you telling me this 'Alex Jones' has no detailed information like a written account or an article that mentions the incident?

Cuff - the suggestion was primarily for the instigator of the vulgarities, although I would appreciate it if everyone were to refrain from using them.

Sure just enter a Google search....Alex Jones arrested....you'll find it that way.

#27    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 04:10 AM

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.
The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's then new leader, communist Fidel Castro.

America's top military brass even contemplated causing U.S. military casualties, writing: "We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba," and, "casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."

Where to start?

The word "reportedly" stands out.  Does it tell you in the Junior book of urban guerillas what that actually means?

And who is the top brass that you refer to?  A close personal friend, of the left-wing activist, who made this laughable nonsense up in the first place, no doubt.

Here's a thought?  Got anything on faked moon landings?  I could do with a laugh.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#28    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 18 2003, 04:10 AM)

Where to start?

The word "reportedly" stands out.  Does it tell you in the Junior book of urban guerillas what that actually means?

And who is the top brass that you refer to?  A close personal friend, of the left-wing activist, who made this laughable nonsense up in the first place, no doubt.

Here's a thought?  Got anything on faked moon landings?  I could do with a laugh.

So tell me,do you really think Dr David Kelly killed himself?

Edited by Magikman, 19 September 2003 - 10:43 PM.

#29    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 18 2003, 04:13 AM)

Actually, as much as I'd like to see the downfall of Blair's ruinous government, I think he did kill himself.

Do you really think that an intelligence service as experienced and efficient as MI6 would take the poor man out into a field, and sit him down, then kill him (without a struggle), and make it look like suicide?

What am I saying?

Of course you do.  laugh.gif

Posted Image
Posted Image

#30    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 18 2003, 04:20 AM)
QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 18 2003, 04:13 AM)

Actually, as much as I'd like to see the downfall of Blair's ruinous government, I think he did kill himself.

Do you really think that an intelligence service as experienced and efficient as MI6 would take the poor man out into a field, and sit him down, then kill him (without a struggle), and make it look like suicide?

What am I saying?

Of course you do.  laugh.gif

Cufflink Wrote :
intelligence service as experienced and efficient as MI6

Well who better for the job eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users