Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bush Encounter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

#46    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 19 2003, 07:48 PM)
Did FDR have prior knowledge?(according to History Channel he did)

As a matter of fact we have a very interesting topic getting started on this very subject HERE.  Everyone is, of course, welcome to participate.  

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#47    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 20 September 2003 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (schadeaux @ Sep 20 2003, 03:17 AM)
As a matter of fact we have a very interesting topic getting started on this very subject HERE.  Everyone is, of course, welcome to participate.

Thanks, Schadeaux, it is an interesting thread.  thumbsup.gif

Do me a favour, and take infowarrior with you.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#48    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• 1,887 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 19 2003, 08:32 PM)

But, I thought you two were hitting it off so well... dontgetit.gif  

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#49    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (schadeaux @ Sep 20 2003, 03:57 AM)
QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 19 2003, 08:32 PM)

But, I thought you two were hitting it off so well... dontgetit.gif

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Kill me now...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#50    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 20 2003, 03:06 AM)
QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 20 2003, 02:48 AM)
No one is holding a gun to your head,if you don't wanna read em don't,and tell me your thoughts on the following....Did Oswald kill JFK,Did FDR have prior knowledge?(according to History Channel he did)Do you think Reagan didn't know about Iran-Contra? Did you know Israel and the USA covered up the attack on the USS Liberty for years? Why is it so hard to belive that Sept 11 wasn't an inside job by simply duping others....and rumors are never true are they.

Two things I'm curious about, infowarrior.

I wonder what you said in the edited post.  Something about spouse abuse?  I'm not married, little man.

Secondly, this thread is about the alleged arrest of a trouble maker for interrupting a public meeting.

If you want my thoughts, stick to the thread, and cut back on the links to unrelated topics.

As I said before, people discuss matters on this forum.  They don't just make a brief political statement, then post a list of links, expecting others to waste their time reading propaganda.

If you want to discuss the conspiracy theories that you list above, start a new thread, so you, I and other forum members can discuss it like adults.

Good job of avoiding the questions cuff thumbsup.gif  

“In the 1980s capitalism triumphed over communism. In the l990s it triumphed over democracy. ”
– David Korten, The Post-Corporate World

“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world today - my own government.”
– Martin Luther King Jr., April 4th 1967, exactly one year before he was assassinated

#51    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 20 2003, 04:06 AM)

It's Cufflink to you, infowarrior.  Or sir.

And it's you who dodged the questions.  And you obviously ignored Schadeaux's post as well.  If you don't wish to apologize for whichever remarks you made in your edited post, that's your business.

Like I said, start a new post, and we'll talk about that.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#52    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 20 2003, 04:12 AM)
QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 20 2003, 04:06 AM)

It's Cufflink to you, infowarrior.  Or sir.

And it's you who dodged the questions.  And you obviously ignored Schadeaux's post as well.  If you don't wish to apologize for whichever remarks you made in your edited post, that's your business.

Like I said, start a new post, and we'll talk about that.

Whats to discuss?You think Alex Jones is a whackjob....I don't. So I don't know how to carry on a discussion with you about it.

“In the 1980s capitalism triumphed over communism. In the l990s it triumphed over democracy. ”

– Martin Luther King Jr., April 4th 1967, exactly one year before he was assassinated

#53    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 20 2003, 04:21 AM)
Whats to discuss?You think Alex Jones is a whackjob....I don't. So I don't know how to carry on a discussion with you about it.

Thank you.

We both agree on something.  That we disagree.

A good place to end it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#54    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 20 2003, 04:30 AM)
QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 20 2003, 04:21 AM)

Thank you.

We both agree on something.  That we disagree.

A good place to end it.

Cuff

#55    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 02:43 PM

Infoboy,
Not only were you told not to refer Cufflink as Cuff, but Cufflink also said it was a good place to end. Knowing there is nowhere else to go with this discussion, your only replied was "Cuff".
Your purpose is make this personal, and cause further problems on this forum, and you are the only one that would suffer because of it. Your absurd behaviour definately is not welcomed here.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#56    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 20 September 2003 - 04:54 PM

mmm dunno what happened here but back to the video,well maybe Mr. President got hit by the lunar thingy,is it a full moon the night before this thing happened?? blink.gif but i have to say that guy whom came with the question was a lil emotional though..... dontgetit.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#57    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Engulf @ Sep 20 2003, 04:54 PM)
mmm dunno what happened here but back to the video,well maybe Mr. President got hit by the lunar thingy,is it a full moon the night before this thing happened?? blink.gif but i have to say that guy whom came with the question was a lil emotional though..... dontgetit.gif

Even if he was emotional its still no reason to be hauled off by cops disgust.gif  

#58    DeathlokTheDemolisher

DeathlokTheDemolisher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 04:52 PM

I have arrived for a short tour of duty, and what do I find?

A potentially decent political discussion on citizens' rights, turned into a useless catfight because of a simple broken link by the originator, and the membership of a buffoon with no political awareness whatsoever, both of them engaged in off-topic banter with the latter supported by a group of arselicking Bush sycophants who consider that a lynch mob is their answer to their country's decline to levels of stupidity unwitnessed before in its history.

If you want to post on this topic again, be prepared with ALL information about how these actions by the Bush admin will be increasingly common under the USA PATRIOT and Victory Acts, and also be aware of the Executive Order provisions for no-protest zones (uniquely engineered under this administration) so that retarded idiot George W Bush doesn't have to face any dissenters in person.

I cannot believe my countrymen can be such fools as the Bush sycophants who have reared their ugly heads in this Forum.

Cease your lives of video gaming and indolence, and get an education, fools.

#59    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 21 September 2003 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 20 2003, 11:57 PM)

Even if he was emotional its still no reason to be hauled off by cops disgust.gif

yup,but i never said that that guy should be arrested for his emotional act original.gif
it's just one of those days that the leaders just want it thier ways i guess dontgetit.gif  sad.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#60    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (Engulf @ Sep 21 2003, 05:26 PM)
QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Sep 20 2003, 11:57 PM)

yup,but i never said that that guy should be arrested for his emotional act original.gif
it's just one of those days that the leaders just want it thier ways i guess dontgetit.gif  sad.gif

Bush shoulda been arrested for violating his 1st amendment rights!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users