Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ethical Eating

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#241    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:32 AM

The point is that the mothers that do use the natural methods like breast feeding are going to take care not to use anything that will harm the child

You can't always count on it...

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#242    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 21,714 posts

• The giving of love is an education in itself.
    ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:05 AM

Frog STD's are sexually transmitted diseases, I'm with curiousity a mother who breast feeds is generally very holisitic and into  the well being of a child, it would be rare I mean rere to have a breast feeding mother intentionally  nursing passing on things.....

Edited by Sheri berri, 28 March 2006 - 03:06 AM.

#243    Oubli

Oubli

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

• Ich Sehe Alles, und alles ist gerade dabei laut aufzuschreien.

Posted 28 March 2006 - 05:51 AM

You could do without food all together and just live on pills and special shakes, that would be even healthier then being a vegan. yes.gif

So don't kid yourself your eating the healthiest diet ever.  rolleyes.gif

If you take vitamins chronically, you will notice (not to be gross here) that your urine will have a strong odor and dark color to it..... that is because you void out most of the vitamin...  I'm not saying you should or should not take them... just a thought...  The best way to get what you need is in your diet....  easiest to digest....

Frog, most women who have just given birth are tested for various disease, including hepatitis, HIV and other STDs...  It is all included in your prenatal care package, mostly because if you do have certain STDs, it is necessary to have a C-section to avoid passing it along to your child.... Therefore, I can't imagine someone intentionally passing that along to their child in their breast milk.  I would hope those who have such disease would formula feed.  It may not be the best choice, but in their case, it may be the only one.....

#244    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 21,714 posts

• The giving of love is an education in itself.
    ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted 28 March 2006 - 05:28 PM

If you take vitamins chronically, you will notice (not to be gross here) that your urine will have a strong odor and dark color to it..... that is because you void out most of the vitamin...  I'm not saying you should or should not take them... just a thought...  The best way to get what you need is in your diet....  easiest to digest....
Frog, most women who have just given birth are tested for various disease, including hepatitis, HIV and other STDs...  It is all included in your prenatal care package, mostly because if you do have certain STDs, it is necessary to have a C-section to avoid passing it along to your child.... Therefore, I can't imagine someone intentionally passing that along to their child in their breast milk.  I would hope those who have such disease would formula feed.  It may not be the best choice, but in their case, it may be the only one.....

Amy good point, I too doubt a mother would intentionally pass on a known disease.....

Also another good point the best way to get ones nutrients is throuhgt he diet , itf you eat a variety of things you will get more than what you need.....

#245    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:03 AM

Frog STD's are sexually transmitted diseases

STD's can pass through any bodily fluid...

Frog, most women who have just given birth are tested for various disease, including hepatitis, HIV and other STDs... It is all included in your prenatal care package, mostly because if you do have certain STDs, it is necessary to have a C-section to avoid passing it along to your child.... Therefore, I can't imagine someone intentionally passing that along to their child in their breast milk. I would hope those who have such disease would formula feed. It may not be the best choice, but in their case, it may be the only one.....

Do ypu think they have these choices in third world countries? I don't think so.

I'm with curiousity a mother who breast feeds is generally very holisitic and into the well being of a child, it would be rare I mean rere to have a breast feeding mother intentionally nursing passing on things.....

I agree, but you still can't count on it...there are some messed up people...

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users