Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Evil Spirit At A Waterfall

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 17 September 2003 - 02:05 PM

i just read this in my local newspapers and got a site for the news too.

http://202.186.86.35/news/story.asp?file=/...newspage=Search

sadly,the photograph stated is with those two dailies and it's unreleased. sad.gif
still i'll try my very best to see what i can do here,but if the alledged curse thing is for real then i'm very sorry,don't wanna risk anything here. ph34r.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#2    Lionel

Lionel

Poltergeist

• 2,449 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 06:07 AM

Engulf, the topic I posted in this section "The Big Banyan Tree, Bangalore India" is the same thing, take a look, I have also posted the picture which I scanned from the local newspaper here. The only difference is-the local newspaper here reported it happened in Bangalore.

He who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints. Joan Brannon

#3    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 18 September 2003 - 07:53 AM

aiks,must have missed that one,sorryy!! dontgetit.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users