Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Before The Big Bang

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 02:37 AM

Well, I don't mind you chicks ruling the world, as long as I can do more than just make coffee and take shorthand wub.gif  wub.gif

And if you wear the short skirts and heels, I'll do anything you want  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#62    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 13 March 2003 - 07:41 AM

rolleyes.gif  smile.gif Ok Done can you report to Our new office Monday please......... tongue.gif  wub.gif  cool.gif                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#63    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 09:33 AM

laugh.gif But I do like Halo's suggestion report into the office Monday and we'll discuss dress code Homer . wink.gif                                                  

#64    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 05:16 PM

I think my big mouth and wishful thinking is getting me way over my head smile.gif                                                  

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#65    Guest_Guest_Dr.Brain_*

Guest_Guest_Dr.Brain_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2003 - 04:45 PM

OK people.....Lets talk business....

Before the BigBang....hmmm....Its like asking someone about their previous life....

I get a feeling....BigBang wasnt' there....probably not....othawise it can be PATHETIC...for concern....

huh.gif

Ok..if BIGBANG was a "thing" then lemme explain this "thing"
....parallel universe" is a really bad n' stinky theory.....
whoever made it must be really bored....
Its like ...I am sitting in the scorching heat ..and I look at the SUN just to make out what is possibly behind that....and SUN says"Hey lil'Kid...dunno look at me...u will probably spoil your eyes"

So as far as I am Human Being...I cant think more than my modem....
So I remain a human being who loves Girls...aaaa...
wink.gif                                                  

#66    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 15 March 2003 - 06:23 PM

dr. brainless....

could you possible try and make sense... so that those who want to maybe have a real discussion can?  wink.gif    tongue.gif                                                  

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#67    j6p

j6p

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 15 March 2003 - 11:29 PM

Dr. B.....the ghost of jo jo ohmy.gif be afraid.... laugh.gif                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users