Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO Sightings By Astronauts

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,271 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 19 September 2003 - 06:18 PM

Here's a very interesting document that was compiled in 1993, and will shortly be added to the site as part of an upcoming update. It's a series of accounts by Astronauts of UFOs that have been allegedly witnessed during manned space flights, including the moon landings.

Click Here

#2    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 19 September 2003 - 11:12 PM

A very welcome addition.

The NASA/UFO cover-up stories are some of the most intriguing of the UFO debate.

And Timothy Good's Above Top Secret, one of the books the article recommends, was the book that got me hooked on the subject.

I don't know whether to thank him or curse him!  wink2.gif  

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#3    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 20 September 2003 - 08:39 AM

thank you SaRuM thumbsup.gif

but all i've got to say is damn NASA,they hid everything away from us and make us look like idiots because we don't even know what's really going on from that we could only alledge this and alledge that,and it's all thanks to thier 'cover-ups to control public fear and panic'. disgust.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#4    seeking

seeking

Poltergeist

• 2,678 posts

• Unthinking faith would be a good question to ask the creator of the human mind.

Posted 28 September 2003 - 05:23 AM

that footage of the ufo entering earths atmosphear and then bolting off in a new direction with some kind of "shot" following close by intrigues me so much

Posted Image
"Religion has no place in public schools the way facts have no place in organized religion."

#5    quaneeri

quaneeri

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

• Conspiracy Hunter

Posted 28 September 2003 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (seeking @ Sep 28 2003, 05:23 AM)
that footage of the ufo entering earths atmosphear and then bolting off in a new direction with some kind of "shot" following close by intrigues me so much

seeking.

Here is a good article on the space shuttle mission STS-48

There are also (2) video's  original.gif

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/science/Dai.../ufo990217.html

"Star Wars" over Australia?

by Graham Stewart

One of the most spectacular video footages of a UFO encounter was taken by cameras on board the Discovery space shuttle on 15 September, 1991. The video sequence was picked up live by a number of amateurs who were directly monitoring the transmissions. The material has been shown in news broadcasts and circulated amongst UFO researchers worldwide

The UFO is first picked up coming over the horizon when the shuttle is close to Lake Carnegie, WA. Later, the light flash and one contrail can be tracked back to Exmouth Bay near the North West Cape military facility. A second contrail can be tracked back to the Pine Gap military facility in central Australia.

http://www.mufor.org/sts48.htm

#6    quaneeri

quaneeri

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

• Conspiracy Hunter

Posted 28 September 2003 - 06:20 AM

This is a good site for NASA, Astronauts, and UFOs.  original.gif

ABC News
An article by Jim Oberg on STS-48 Shuttle "UFO" video.

Astronauts & UFOs
A look at the facts, with photos, from Steve Wingate's "Anomalous Images" site.

Omni Interview with former Astronaut Gordon Cooper
"I do believe UFOs exists and that the truly unexplained ones are from some other technologically advanced civilization."

http://ufos.about.com/cs/astronautsufos/

#7    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 28 September 2003 - 08:28 AM

Hey! I never noticed these articles about astronauts seeing UFOs before. I have some reading to do.... alien.gif  

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

#8    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 28 September 2003 - 10:17 PM

Great links, quaneeri.  thumbsup.gif

I must say, the Discovery '91 video has always intrigued me.  Does it hint at a hostility between ourselves and whatever is in the moving object?

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users