Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the true demon slayer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#31    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

• Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:25 PM

Come on, that's making the same claim as your a vampire who has lived throughout the last four centuries (by yours truly, Alexia_Blood) what kind of power do you possess against such forces? And what authority are you given?

I knew a guy who thought he was a vampire. He had these goofy looking contacts and some really expensive vampire teeth he'd wear. One day he told me he was 300 years old, and then like a week later he said he was like 700. . .all I could say to him was "Goodness, vampires age quickly, don't they!" hahaha.

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

#32    bubs_satansreject

bubs_satansreject

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 292 posts

• Why_live_life_from[dream_to_dream] And_dread_the_day_when[dreaming_ends]

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:06 PM

That sounded eerily similar to the storyline of buffy the vampire slayer. . .

grin2.gif  hahhahaha buffy is totally crap, can u believe that some people in this world think that buffy is actually cool

*Bubs*

[what is there worth reaching for ]

[......]
          [*Trap*ped]
[in my own planet]
[Can*i*become comfortably*Numb*]

#33    Acenaspheru

Acenaspheru

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

• Even the very old die young when they have truly learned to love.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:27 PM

Stuart Townsend  wub.gif .... man, the Queen of the Damned film was crap but he was GREAT  wub.gif .....

Plus I agree with Acenaspheru, I am glad that we hav strong opinions here, we need that grin2.gif
no offence but I dun believe that demon slayer either... if you were really a slayer, I am sure you wouldnt mind what people think and wouldnt waste time going on about it

XD Stewert Townsend is love.

http://www.roliana.com < my play time http://www.cosplay.com < my hobby http://www.deviantart.com < my think tank. roliana: Ciel Phantomhive Cosplay: Maya Rose and deviant art: The-last-fall

#34    Acenaspheru

Acenaspheru

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

• Even the very old die young when they have truly learned to love.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:29 PM

grin2.gif  hahhahaha buffy is totally crap, can u believe that some people in this world think that buffy is actually cool

o.o i used to know a girl who was obsessed with it. made me watch it every weekend when it came on. that was back in middle school though.  laugh.gif

http://www.roliana.com < my play time http://www.cosplay.com < my hobby http://www.deviantart.com < my think tank. roliana: Ciel Phantomhive Cosplay: Maya Rose and deviant art: The-last-fall

#35    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• 1,914 posts

• Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:19 AM

o.o i used to know a girl who was obsessed with it. made me watch it every weekend when it came on. that was back in middle school though.  laugh.gif

Hahaha, that sounds like me. I was obsessed with buffy for a long time and I made my friends watch it with me. . .I look back now and wonder what was wrong with me. . .

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

#36    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,471 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:24 AM

I knew a guy who thought he was a vampire. He had these goofy looking contacts and some really expensive vampire teeth he'd wear. One day he told me he was 300 years old, and then like a week later he said he was like 700. . .all I could say to him was "Goodness, vampires age quickly, don't they!" hahaha.

Haha, yeah, that sounds like a "real" Vampire. About as real as they get anyways. Actually, they seem to have a geat deal in common - Demon Slayers and Vampire Slayers that is.

Most Teens were punks in the 80's - think I liked that better than Vampires, the Mohawks would get so colouful, reminded me of a really nice parrot every time I saw one. happy.gif
Same reason back then too - attention. Sure got them some looks, I'll give them that, but same as todays Vampire, the idea is to draw attention to oneself. I reckon the kids in the 80's were much better at it. They put thier imaginations into practise, took quite some gel, but it was an impressive and a very pretty end result. Goth is just black and white, bleh, boring.

Funny enough I laid down a challenge in another thread to any Vampire to 'turn' me so that I could present myself as evidence and  prove the existence of Vampires to the scientific non-believers  devil.gif some time ago.

Still waiting........................................... innocent.gif

Oh yeah,  and Buffy is a hottie  wub.gif This clown seems to gone quiet for a bit, hopefully we bashed some sense into his head.

Haha, jobot37 damn that was funny  rofl.gif

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#37    jobot37

jobot37

Sheena is a punk rocker now...

• 1,172 posts

• Soy el Ahijado, el Magico

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:44 AM

I'm willing enough to believe these guys, they just continually refuse to give me a reason to believe them...

Posted Image

I come from an honorable race of gypsies, warriors, and thieves.

#38    dreamhunter

dreamhunter

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

• where there is light there is always a darkness

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:23 AM

good point

Posted Image

#39    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,471 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 02:02 AM

I'm willing enough to believe these guys, they just continually refuse to give me a reason to believe them...

I'm not. Not a chance in a million years. These guys are full of it. Thats why they refuse to give you a reason.
I honestly believe that if someone was able to carry out such feats, they would have been trained by appropriate authorities. People are not 'born' demon killers any more than people are born chefs pilots or garbage collectors.
As I pointed out in my first post in this thread, the casting of Demons can cost lives and has done on many occasions. I cherish human life, and am sickeningly maddened by all these cretins who have absolutely no respect for life. They abuse this right and take it from others in the name of Demon Killers or Exorcists. They oughta be locked up. This behaviour is not normal and society should not have to tolerate these idiots.

I would not even listen to a "Demon Killer" who is not a high ranking official in the Roman Catholic church, maybe a  Protestant but I would not even take another denomination such as the Pentecostals and other charismatic groups seriously. In any case, those outside of the Roman Catholic Church practise "deliverance ministry" not "demon killing".
Christ also did exorcize demons, or unclean spirits, but he gave the powers to his disciples.

These clowns are not demon killers, those who are part of such an elite society neither need to come to a forum for business, nor take in stock in such a groups approval. They do not need it. It is also something I think one would keep "under your hat" when not casting out demons. Could be dangerous to go public for many reasons.

Get outside Demon Killers. Get some fresh air, go to the park, try fishing, That is good fun. Good place to get attention, if you catch a real biggie, you may become a local legend, so how about it, consider swapping demons for fish hey?

Edited by psyche101, 30 March 2006 - 02:07 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#40    jobot37

jobot37

Sheena is a punk rocker now...

• 1,172 posts

• Soy el Ahijado, el Magico

Posted 30 March 2006 - 03:29 AM

Oh.....I'm sorry, did I forget to imply the sarcasm that statement of mine is absolutely drenched with?  Oh well... in all honesty I just like provoking people who can't back up their own positions or any claims they make, vampires, demon slayers, whatever, I'm an equal-opportunity skeptic...  grin2.gif  devil.gif

Edited by jobot37, 30 March 2006 - 03:31 AM.

Posted Image

I come from an honorable race of gypsies, warriors, and thieves.

#41    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• 1,914 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:09 AM

Haha, yeah, that sounds like a "real" Vampire. About as real as they get anyways. Actually, they seem to have a geat deal in common - Demon Slayers and Vampire Slayers that is.

Most Teens were punks in the 80's - think I liked that better than Vampires, the Mohawks would get so colouful, reminded me of a really nice parrot every time I saw one. happy.gif
Same reason back then too - attention. Sure got them some looks, I'll give them that, but same as todays Vampire, the idea is to draw attention to oneself. I reckon the kids in the 80's were much better at it. They put thier imaginations into practise, took quite some gel, but it was an impressive and a very pretty end result. Goth is just black and white, bleh, boring.

Funny enough I laid down a challenge in another thread to any Vampire to 'turn' me so that I could present myself as evidence and  prove the existence of Vampires to the scientific non-believers  devil.gif some time ago.

Still waiting........................................... innocent.gif

Oh yeah,  and Buffy is a hottie  wub.gif This clown seems to gone quiet for a bit, hopefully we bashed some sense into his head.

The sad thing was that he wasn't goth. He was a forty something man that lived out of his van. . .I think that's creepier than a vampire any day.

#42    Boltwave

Boltwave

Lord of the Lightning

• Banned
  • 1,653 posts

• "In order for someone to accept that something exists that person must first begin to see it."

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:14 AM

I would just like to know one thing: do any of you slayers have experience to back this story up? Or did you just get certified at some old Chinese antique shop?  rofl.gif

How does anything come into existence, without existence being there to begin within itself?

I am very predictable, in the sense that I am unpredictable.

#43    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,471 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:14 AM

^^^ Sorry buddy, I actually thought you were serious for a moment when I saw the comment below yours. Whew. Read your posts before, probably shoulda known better. thumbsup.gif Go the jobot.
All in all, I can say, that's a relief grin2.gif

Edited by psyche101, 30 March 2006 - 04:19 AM.

#44    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,471 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:18 AM

The sad thing was that he wasn't goth. He was a forty something man that lived out of his van. . .I think that's creepier than a vampire any day.

blink.gif Wow. Yeah, I'd agree, that is heaps worse. Hope the local law establishment kept a close eye on this freak.

Geez, after 300 to 700 years you reckon you would have saved up enough money t do better than a van hey.
Sounds more like a predator than a Vampire.

#45    RamboIII

RamboIII

Killer Without Reason

• Banned
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:34 AM

If I was a demonslayer, this would be my weapon of choice.
user posted image

hell yeah man  cool.gif  gunsmilie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users