Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the true demon slayer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#46    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

• Evil is among us and opresses us, thats when we do good.

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:53 AM

I am also a demon slayer. I dont have proof, so I cant show you much, but I do understand how you guys feel. But from what Alien Embryo said about the demon after it was killed is similar to mine. Though mine 2nd one totally disapeered. If it helps I am the founder of RPH. In other words I am also a paranormal investigator/ scientist.  Any more questions? Oh and no I will not tell you how to kill a demon. Killing a demon is way more dangerous than an excorcism.

*Snip*

Alien Embryo, do you have any information I could use? Im kinda on my own and could use all the help I could. That is if you really are a demon slayer. PS I will know if you are lying.

Edited by Still Waters, 10 May 2012 - 07:07 PM.
Removed link

#47    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:25 AM

Demons are spirits and cant be slain by human weapons.

And your creditability seriously marred by the fact genuine demon slayers if it were possible would be fully committed to ministering to others and not bragging about it on a public forum like adolescents.

One can achieve deliverance!

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#48    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:03 AM

I agree somewhat with you. But I do not use "human" (or physical) weapons. Since demons are not from this realm, spiritual and "magical" (for lack of a better word.) weapons are used.

I am not bragging, and I am sorry to come across that way. No, I am just saying that it is possible that tanj05 is a demon slayer.

As for ministering: I have to laugh. My religon is the offense of every major religon, except buddism.

Anyways, as a demon slayer one has to be open to use any religon to get rid of demons. Different demons and monsters are affected by different things.

ps Tanj05 what are your paranormal experiances?

#49    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:43 AM

I Like The And Such.

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#50    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

Hmmmm I gues I could be considered a demon slayer.... Cool. More like a teacher of demon slaying...,

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#51    Apopo

Apopo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 125 posts

• "Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence."

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:20 AM

View PostLesionia, on 03 May 2012 - 03:53 AM, said:

I am also a demon slayer. I dont have proof, so I cant show you much, but I do understand how you guys feel. But from what Alien Embryo said about the demon after it was killed is similar to mine. Though mine 2nd one totally disapeered. If it helps I am the founder of RPH. In other words I am also a paranormal investigator/ scientist.  Any more questions? Oh and no I will not tell you how to kill a demon. Killing a demon is way more dangerous than an excorcism.

*Snip*

Alien Embryo, do you have any information I could use? Im kinda on my own and could use all the help I could. That is if you really are a demon slayer. PS I will know if you are lying.

Please elaborate more.

Edited by Apopo, 12 May 2012 - 07:20 AM.

"A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees"

#52    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:31 AM

Well....i thought i was insane until this point...

Edited by BrianPotter, 12 May 2012 - 07:33 AM.

#53    Apopo

Apopo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 125 posts

• "Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence."

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:37 AM

Seeking psychiatrist help might seem to be a better option though. Either way, demons are more or less in the mind.

"A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees"

#54    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,646 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

View Postdside, on 03 May 2012 - 05:25 AM, said:

Demons are spirits and cant be slain by human weapons.

And your creditability seriously marred by the fact genuine demon slayers if it were possible would be fully committed to ministering to others and not bragging about it on a public forum like adolescents.

One can achieve deliverance!
I can, I've killed them with shotguns, machineguns, rocket launchers, etc.

#55    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Docking station

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:25 PM

View PostLesionia, on 03 May 2012 - 03:53 AM, said:

*Snip*

Pfft. I've had a dream where I slayed (my?) demons when I was younger. Before that I used to have all kinds of nightmares at times, the worst was being surrounded by ghost-like zombies that seemed very real and they starting to devour me. At that point I was sure I'd wake up, but the worst part was that despite of me thinking it's a dream I didn't wake up and started wondering inside that dream whether it's actually a dream or not. Then I started waking up. The other dream was just me first running to cover from some demon who shot something at me, but didn't manage to hit me. Then I flew it and destroyed it with some invisible mind-beam. That pattern happened a few times, then I ascended over an irony sturdy gate to a green plane with white calming background and the rest is good but private part. I think Apopo is right, that demons are in our minds, figuratively speaking ( at least). Those dreams were guidance to become a braver person I think, not necessarily any indication of demonslaying.

If there were real demons and if you were to slay them, I dont think youd use prayers or physical weapons only. Demon, in my opinion, would be something that is in twisted form and is unconsciously at least, seeking a purge or running from it's own pain. You can't always force a path open, but you can keep trying and you can keep standing on your feet until death takes you.

I'll be gone.

#56    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

Well, It does sound a lot like my experiences. But that was before my second slaying.  You might have actually been fighting off demons. Demons do come in humans dreams. Oh and that is the reason that slayings are more dangerous than excorsims. And no demons are not just in the mind. Scratches, bruises, deaths and physical restraint are evidence of demon haunting.

#57    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

i believe in many things but demon slayer?   how do you defeat something that you cannot see or touch ?.. and if you encounter it you wont  survive !
i know some real demon slayers yeah .. those guys are wearing black clothes and bang their heads . holding an air guitar..jumping like there is no tomorrow.  SLAYERS ! lol
Holland is the place for you .! smoke weed and slay demons ! its all legal here !

#58    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 3,960 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:40 AM

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I've seen on here. It should have been left to rot....

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#59    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 12 May 2012 - 08:08 AM, said:

I can, I've killed them with shotguns, machineguns, rocket launchers, etc.

I prefer the BFG. But yes the shotgun was pretty fun.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#60    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 16 May 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

I prefer the BFG. But yes the shotgun was pretty fun.

The Big Friendly Giant? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users