Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

PROJECT SERPO - DEBUNKED

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    Pinowawa1

Pinowawa1

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:21 PM

It has been revealed, a member from 'Above Top Secret' proves that a great deal of information being released by 'Anonymous' is nothing more than a hoax.

Please read the extract taken from abovetopsecret.com :

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

Important Project Serpo Updates: Feb 5, 2006

Serpo Summary From Shawnna

Serpo Image Hoax (A supposed image from Anon appears to be a hoax)

Someone only identifying themself as "anonymous" has been posting on this site for about the last month. In each of the posts, they give out a little more information about what supposedly happened in the 1960's, as a result of the Roswell crash.

link to Image discussion: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread185069/pg218

www.serpo.org does not exist anymore. Dont let this deny everything Anonymous said. Afterall, there is an element of truth in everything.  Doesn't this raise a new conspiracy theory? Perhaps there really are shadow organisations out there to tarnish any sources which hold information the public is not suppose to know about.

Maintain your own personal opinion

Edited by Pinowawa1, 29 March 2006 - 02:29 PM.

"I think, therefore I am" - Rene Descartes

#2    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 17,735 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:44 PM

Check out the end of this thread.

It's time to let this one go.   user posted image

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#3    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,823 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:44 PM

It has been revealed, a member from 'Above Top Secret' proves that a great deal of information being released by 'Anonymous' is nothing more than a hoax.

Please read the extract taken from abovetopsecret.com :

link to Image discussion: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread185069/pg218
www.serpo.org does not exist anymore. Dont let this deny everything Anonymous said. Afterall, there is an element of truth in everything.  Doesn't this raise a new conspiracy theory? Perhaps there really are shadow organisations out there to tarnish any sources which hold information the public is not suppose to know about.

Maintain your own personal opinion

LOL, make up your mind....

"oh, it's a hoax.  but wait, it might be real..... "

#4    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,760 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:15 PM

I hate to say it but...... Ok I wont.  sleepy.gif

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#5    rapid7

rapid7

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:21 PM

man, you say everything alien related is a hoax .lol
But project serpo didnít fool many of the skeptical believers or knowers either. wink2.gif

On the wall,
There's a red light.

#6    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,760 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:29 PM

man, you say everything alien related is a hoax .lol

Until the day we have proof of their existans ,yes.

But project serpo didnít fool many of the skeptical believers or knowers either. wink2.gif

Alot of people on this forum sure did believe, have a look in the arcive.Will they think twice about it, nop. They just pick the next "alien related" proof and run with it.

Edited by hazzard, 29 March 2006 - 03:34 PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#7    rapid7

rapid7

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:38 PM

Alot of people on this forum sure did believe, have a look in the arcive.Will they think twice about it, nop. They just pick the next "alien related" proof and run with it.

Yeah I'm sure it did, but in UM terms they're called believer/believer.

Edited by rapid7, 29 March 2006 - 03:39 PM.

On the wall,
There's a red light.

#8    ICONvsICON

ICONvsICON

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

• The Universe Always Provides.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 04:17 PM

I believe that Project Serpo is more than likely a hoax.  I have read each topic posted for the past three or four months.  And it is very interesting, but I thought that the scientists were very unscientific with their explanantions and the details that they "documented".

There is no complete record of what these aliens look like and how they function.  Some of the responses to what they experienced is very non-descriptive.  E.g. when they are given a milk like substance to drink, the only written response is "it was bitter."  I would expect a scientific mind to describe the taste in more detail... "it was very bitter as if it contained (certain ingredients, food items)" that the reader could identify with.  And not just a random reader such as myself, but the so-called military personnel, government officials and other scientists that were to rely on this info would require more detailed info.  There is not much scientific research at all in the posts.  Even questions posed to "anonmymous", asking for more scientific explanations are addressed in a very weak manner.

The person (or persons) that created these Project Serpo posts have ulitized the language barrier between earth humans and aliens to quite an advantage; hoping that it would some how not raise suspicion and hopefully generate acceptance.

The aliens don't understand the concept of time and do not use time as a reference point in their life.  The response of the scientists is basically "oh, that's weird.  Doesn't really make sense to us, but, hey, okay, whatever, we can't use time as a reference in our research.  Oh, well."

Of course, there is an alleged story of a meeting between aliens and the U.S. government.  Yes, Steven Spieldberg was inspired to include this in the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind.  However, I believe that any authentic documentation to support the exchange program between humans and aliens would be more forthcoming with detailed info and the story of such would be more elaborate.

If someone wanted to "leak" the truth, why would they choose to do it in a very drawn out manner with little and, at times, no new info provided in the next post?  To gradually prepare us for the ultimate truth concerning the existence of aliens and our governments involvement?  Basically, this particular process has been in existence for decades via UFO stories, cover-ups, movies, books, allegations, etc.  It doesnt' make sense that it would be necessary to slowly make the public aware of Project Serpo in 2005/2006.

I also find it to be oddly convenient that each post is followed days or weeks later by another post, which sometimes addresses questions raised by the previous post.  As if "anonymouos" and his co-horts are allowed time to write the next installment to their creative writing project.

If there is so much documentation relating to a true Project Serpo; then why not release much of it in bulk or during a sucession of days rather than about fifteen posts over the course of several months?

I do believe in the existence of aliens.  I do believe that they have traveled to our planet and continue to do so.  I also believe that governements conceal true knowledge and involvement with alien civilizations.  However, I do not believe this story involving Project Serpo and its posts is revealing the truth.  It reads more like a screenplay treatment idea to what would become a very bad sci-fi film.

#9    snbatman

snbatman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 07:38 PM

Until the day we have proof of their existans ,yes.

The day that supposedly unassailable proof comes, there will be some who deny it.  To some, an extraterrestrial could be right before them and they wouldn't believe it.

I hope you're not one of those kinds of skeptics hazzard.

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,888 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:14 PM

Nevermind.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 29 March 2006 - 10:16 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#11    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,760 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:57 PM

The day that supposedly unassailable proof comes, there will be some who deny it.  To some, an extraterrestrial could be right before them and they wouldn't believe it.

I hope you're not one of those kinds of skeptics hazzard.

There could hardly be any discovery more dramatic or important than visitors from other worlds. If we could prove that the aliens are here, I would be as awestruck as anyone.

There could be thousands, and possibly millions, of Earth-like planets studding the dark latitudes of the Milky Way. Our Galaxy could be thick with worlds that host not just life, but intelligence. We just dont know.

With radio technology slightly more advanced than our own, Homo sapiens is detectable out to a distance of roughly 50 light-years. Within that distance are about 5,000 stars, all of which have had the enviable pleasure of receiving terrestrial radio signals.

But even if you believe in highly optimistic estimates regarding the prevalence of cosmic intelligence, its unlikely that another civilization exists within 50 light-years. Thats too small a distance.

Edited by hazzard, 30 March 2006 - 06:58 PM.

#12    ImOne

ImOne

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:06 PM

If there is an exchange program "Project Serpo" is not it.

user posted image

#13    makaya325

makaya325

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,716 posts

• uncle phil: geoffrey, fetch me my tools

geoffrey: you mean your knife and fork, sir?

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:17 PM

idk, even though i think aliens on earth would be awesome, serpo seems a lil far fetched.

#14    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,888 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 05:00 PM

The website is back up.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#15    Pinowawa1

Pinowawa1

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 08:50 PM

I think you should all look at this video : http://homepage.mac.com/jagbodhi/iMovieTheater3.html

"I think, therefore I am" - Rene Descartes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users