Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Invasion

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 26 September 2003 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (Nie @ Sep 26 2003, 09:45 AM)
Aliens wont invade my country, oh no... belive me... they dont have a straight landing spot, not even the roads, they look like they were meteor showered!

Who said anything about them needing to land?? wink2.gif

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

#17    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 26 September 2003 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Nie @ Sep 26 2003, 09:45 AM)
they dont have a straight landing spot, not even the roads, they look like they were meteor showered!

laugh.gif  laugh.gif

it so happens that we have alot of them here too!! laugh.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#18    Mr. Salt

Mr. Salt

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

• Do you think that I'm crazy?
    Good I do too!

Posted 27 September 2003 - 03:17 AM

You know what... They say that aliens have been visiting us for quite a while. Well, if they're going to invade us and kill us all, then they would have already done that before we made A-bombs and nukes! I fully belive in aliens visiting us, but im pretty sure they're not trying to attack us. Or maybe there is some law that goes between all the space faring aliens (created by some EXTREMELY advanced aliens) that whomever attacks our species will get elimenated or something, and that is why greys(or other types) never attacked us! Its kinda hard to explain what i'm thinking, but im hoping everyone gets what im trying to say tongue.gif !

The grass is always greener... when you mow it! - ME

Some stars are invisible to the naked eye, but mines dressed! - ME

A penny saved is 99 more cents until you have a dollar! - ME

#19    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 27 September 2003 - 01:31 PM

Well, if they're going to invade us and kill us all, then they would have already done that before we made A-bombs and nukes!

even if they'd attack us now and we using our nukes against them,we don't stand a chance against them because i think thier weapons will fry all of us humans in less than a week.think of thier crazy modern tech,put that in thier weapons tech too...... crying.gif

and that is why greys(or other types) never attacked us!

i believe that the greys are a good race and are here in peace.but this doesn't mean that everyone of the ET's out there are all good.maybe there are aggressive ones,it's just that they haven't spotted us yet dontgetit.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#20    I-SETI

I-SETI

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 10:33 PM

I read in a book that there is an ongoing war between the tall greys and the short greys . The tall ones want to save our planet from the short guys and ourselves. and the short guys beleve that it would be beter to end us now.

#21    I-SETI

I-SETI

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 10:34 PM

I read in a book that there is an ongoing war between the tall greys and the short greys . The tall ones want to save our planet from the short guys and ourselves. and the short guys beleve that it would be beter to end us now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users