Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Finally, video proof of telekinesis!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
188 replies to this topic

#1    Insight

Insight

Soldier of the New World Re-order

• 2,844 posts

• When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.
    When the elite terrorizes the people, it's called justice.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 05:09 AM

Everyone knows that I acknowledge the metaphysical, but denounce aspects of it. In the desire to finally put the issue of telekinesis to rest, I decided to spend a few months practicing the I.T. technique of meditation. I made little progress at first, but eventually made a huge breakthrough.

And I mean huge. Something awakened inside of me unleasing a potential I never dreamed possible. So great was this discovery, I knew no one would believe it unless I posted a video link of me performing this feat.

The following video is real. There are even other people in the room (My brothers) who witnesses it first hand and can account for it.

I spent half an hour meditating before I performed the feat, but I had to break concentration momentarily to set up the camera. I think this break in the concentration is what caused me to cough and feel nauseous at the end of the feat.

Anyways, here it is folks. Enjoy.

http://media.putfile.com/Telekinesis-54

Make sure you wait for the video to load before it plays, or it won't play properly.

When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.

Evil wears many masks, but none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.

#2    Insight

Insight

Soldier of the New World Re-order

• 2,844 posts

• When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 09:19 AM

Well, what do you think?

When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.

Evil wears many masks, but none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.

#3    Calima elen

Calima elen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:55 AM

Umm, for some reason I could only hear the voice, the video screen was all blank. What's wrong?

#4    Gerg

Gerg

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

• will perhaps oneday succeed...although unlikely

Posted 08 April 2006 - 12:16 PM

very good, i saw it, you did amazingly!
i must say congratulations, im still at the stage of almost doing something, and then breaking concentration, hurrah well done!

#5    hypnotist

hypnotist

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 12:24 PM

yeah can you host the file in soemthing better than putfile? it screws up because of my firewall and Norton.

Sounds like an interesting file though

#6    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 32,267 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 08 April 2006 - 12:27 PM

Umm, for some reason I could only hear the voice, the video screen was all blank. What's wrong?

I have the same problem, I get an "Error downloading Codec" message and then no video.

However I can say without doubt this video will not be accepted as proof except by those who believe already.

We have Insights word that the video is genuine. That simply isn't enough. Whilst I don't wish to imply that there is any dishonest (I haven't seen the video so I am in no position to judge) it is down to the person presenting the evidence to prove it is genuine not for others to propve it is false. The word of the video maker simply won't be enough as a faker would also give their word it was genuine.

Also Insights brothers simply will not be accepted as neutral observers.

For this to be accepted it would have to be carried out under laboratory conditions so that there is no chance at all of trickery of any kind.

I repeat that I am not accusing Insight of any kind of dishonesty.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#7    Rare and Unusual Human Creature

Rare and Unusual Human Creature

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:16 PM

Well, I'm not saying whether you're being dishonest or not, I really can't know, but there are ways that video could be faked. For one, someone could have just been standing off camera with a fan or some kind of air blowing device, or just blowing with their mouth to make the chapstick roll off the table. The video can't exactly be held up as incontrovertible proof.

And I'm not saying that because I don't believe in the phenomenon, I'm saying it because the video isn't exactly convincing to me.

#8    ^SolidSnake^

^SolidSnake^

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:21 PM

I definatly am I not saying that he's faking it I'd say it looks pretty real but you have to look at both sides.

It could have been faked with a piece of metal inside the chap stick, and under the table there is someone with a magnet. If I'd of seen under the table I'd of agreed that this is most likely true.

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666." Book of Revelation Chapter 13 Verse 18

#9    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:31 PM

All I got to see were three scenes. A chapstick on a table or floor, a blue florescent blob that took up most of the screen, and a hand holding a chapstick between their fingers.

Posted Image

#10    AdNauseamSuiGeneris

AdNauseamSuiGeneris

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

• A man's character is his fate.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:59 PM

Yeah, did he forget to take the lense cap off? Only audio, no video.

If God is willing to prevent evil, but is not able to
Then He is not omnipotent.
If He is able, but not willing
Then He is malevolent.
If He is both able and willing
Then whence cometh evil?
If He is neither able nor willing
Then why call Him God?
-Epicurus

#11    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,758 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:01 PM

video doesn't play, not that I'd believe a video anyway...  grin2.gif

#12    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

• My Father was raised a Christian, my Mother was raised a Muslim - I was raised a Free Thinker and they're both wrong!

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:03 PM

Yeah - it looked very good. nice job. I think you do need to do another one though, to prove it is not fake.

You need to show under the table and maybe pan around the room. I am not so sure about a fan being used, because there were a few things on the table and none of them were blowing.

When you have cut down the last tree and poisoned the last river, you will know that you cannot eat money

God save us from religion!!

It's time to open your eyes and get off your knees

#13    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

• My Father was raised a Christian, my Mother was raised a Muslim - I was raised a Free Thinker and they're both wrong!

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:24 PM

Actually looking at it again - Your brother has a fan by his feet. Maybe you cough at the end to cover him switching it off. Although I can't tell from the soundtrack whether the fan is on or off.

When you have cut down the last tree and poisoned the last river, you will know that you cannot eat money

God save us from religion!!

It's time to open your eyes and get off your knees

#14    The Doctor

The Doctor

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:29 PM

And I mean huge. Something awakened inside of me unleasing a potential I never dreamed possible.

Um, you rolled a chapstick huh.gif

Anyway, not saying you did, but it could be faked from that set up.

#15    ramkishan

ramkishan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:40 PM

The act should be performed openly before scientists and public so that they can check up everything and certify the truth.

Please visit my web page http://www.drtsoluti...olarhealing.htm for details on HRM and solar gazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users