Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

oujua bourds

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1    davidthefat

davidthefat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:39 AM

wat r they? hmm.gif  huh.gif  happy.gif

#2    Boltwave

Boltwave

Lord of the Lightning

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

• "In order for someone to accept that something exists that person must first begin to see it."

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:49 AM

A ouija board is a device made from wooden materials, it is written in foreign text and is included with a triangular edged pointer, aside from this it's main purpose is to contact the dead and supernatural spirits, it is considered a form of witchcraft.

It is defined directly according to this:

Oui·ja (wē'jə, -jē)

A trademark used for a board with the alphabet and other symbols on it, and a planchette that is thought, when touched with the fingers, to move in such a way as to spell out spiritualistic and telepathic messages on the board.

However I wanted to point out that this isn't the first thread about ouija boards, many people have already discussed these things, my advice to you is to stay away from it and leave your knowledge at what it is not what you can get out of it, your liable to get negative consequences.

For those of you that know me here I wanted to say that yes it is possible for demons to perform false miracles.

How does anything come into existence, without existence being there to begin within itself?

I am very predictable, in the sense that I am unpredictable.

#3    Oubli

Oubli

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

• Ich Sehe Alles, und alles ist gerade dabei laut aufzuschreien.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:50 AM

Are you serious?  If you are, try typing in Oujia at the top of the page, where it says SEARCH.   hmm.gif

#4    Acenaspheru

Acenaspheru

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

• Even the very old die young when they have truly learned to love.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 01:38 AM

Are you serious?  If you are, try typing in Oujia at the top of the page, where it says SEARCH.   hmm.gif

blink.gif if they are i'm also hoping their like...9 or something.

http://www.roliana.com < my play time http://www.cosplay.com < my hobby http://www.deviantart.com < my think tank. roliana: Ciel Phantomhive Cosplay: Maya Rose and deviant art: The-last-fall

#5    Boltwave

Boltwave

Lord of the Lightning

• Banned
  • 1,653 posts

• "In order for someone to accept that something exists that person must first begin to see it."

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:02 AM

blink.gif if they are i'm also hoping their like...9 or something.

The only thing that confuses me is why people continue to make these type of threads, they're so useless, especially with the excessive amounts of the same topics, it's very annoying, but without a doubt I'm sure we can't stop it, and guests and new members won't pay attention to a single thing that we have said, and threads like this and many more are likely to come up again, it's like a never ending cycle, in fact, all we ever talk about here is ouija boards, tarot cards, seances, psychics, and a few cheap shot videos, others that you can find on google on the very first page from your search etc.

Seriously though this is getting on my nerves, no joke  angry.gif

How does anything come into existence, without existence being there to begin within itself?

I am very predictable, in the sense that I am unpredictable.

#6    Glacies

Glacies

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

• 2,095 posts

• How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood...perhaps there are some things we are not meant to know...

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:24 AM

Seriously though this is getting on my nerves, no joke  angry.gif

I must agree with you, especially when the topic is started with a single, poorly spelled question...

Posted Image
Let the record stand, AC is blind.

#7    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:26 AM

As the question has been answered and we have a search function at the top of the page to answer questions like this, I am closing this thread.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users