Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Demons - Real?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you believe in Demons? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you believe in Demons?

1. Yes - they're out there (17 votes [47.22%])

Percentage of vote: 47.22%

2. Yes - they are evil spirits (11 votes [30.56%])

Percentage of vote: 30.56%

3. Yes - all ghosts are Demons (2 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

4. No - absolute flim-flam! (6 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31    Vampyre_Mistress

Vampyre_Mistress

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 October 2003 - 11:21 PM

disgust.gif Does anyone know the signs of demonn possesion?  devil.gif  

#32    gonzowalker

gonzowalker

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

• Many things in this life
    Are not what they appear
    Yeah, I look like a hare
    But if you stop and you stare
    I'm related to a deer

Posted 19 October 2003 - 11:41 PM

Sudden weight loss, SEVERE mood swings, but those can also be caused by other things. I can't really get into this though, cause I'm trying to forget about the past.

It's hard to kiss the lips at night That chew your *** out all day long. - The Notorious Cherry Bombs

#33    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 19 October 2003 - 11:46 PM

Vampyre_Mistress,

I understand that you are a newbie, but it is advised that you make use of the forums 'search' function to look for topics before you start a new thread. I have merged your post with a relevent thread which should answer the question you posed.

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#34    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 08:56 PM

I think Demons are some kind of undiscovered animals that look scary and fierce(all animals have its own defense system) which people thought were evil because they are super ulgy. Demons with powers like breathing fire is just impossible. If there is demon, there is god. If there is god then who made god? There has to be a beginning to god. Now that settles the religous demon. Now the supernatural one, evolution is what made what we and every living thing is now. If nature gave some creature that can breath fire and is just made evil, well we all know its impossible. So I think its just a undiscovered or extent animal.

#35    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 20 October 2003 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (blazeboy84 @ Oct 20 2003, 09:56 PM)
I think Demons are some kind of undiscovered animals that look scary and fierce(all animals have its own defense system) which people thought were evil because they are super ulgy. Demons with powers like breathing fire is just impossible. If there is demon, there is god. If there is god then who made god? There has to be a beginning to god. Now that settles the religous demon. Now the supernatural one, evolution is what made what we and every living thing is now. If nature gave some creature that can breath fire and is just made evil, well we all know its impossible. So I think its just a undiscovered or extent animal.

Our work here is done.

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users