Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Do your deceased loved ones visit in dreams?

• Please log in to reply
422 replies to this topic

#391    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

Yes of course.  I don't see where that signifies much except that they are on my mind.

#392    Maureen_jacobs

Maureen_jacobs

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

All the time, however, I never get any answers from her.

@maureen_jacobs ~ twitter

#393    Sparkcool

Sparkcool

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

I have dreams of lost one's.To many to mention, over 20.It's not just the dreams I have of them every now and then, the problem is I dreamed of them just a day or two before they died.When my Ex grandma who lives in Australia died I had a dream of her and the next day we got the news that she died.A month latter I saw his granddad in my dream and he was with his wife,They were together on the train and when I saw them they smiled,I was in the next courage and when I tried to go to them the door was closed,A beautiful lady smiled at me and told me I could not go through there as it was not my time, and that they are fine and together. The next day we got the call that his granddad died.Same as my mum, she lived in another Country and when ever she was sick I would dream of her, and when I called the next day,she would be in Hospital.Last year after another dream, I could not get hold of her , and the dreams would not stop, so I got on a plane and found her in hospital.A week latter she died.I really hate dreaming.

#394    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,091 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

i rarely have dreams of dead relatives, the most i dream of is the livingones.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#395    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

• ~*★*~Engine of destruction~*★*~

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

I dream of cake mostly.

#396    xo.paula

xo.paula

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

I had a dream with my great grandmother 2 days ago who passed away 10 years ago, I recently also had an abortion for which I haven't stop regretting since it happen, anyway in my dream my great grandmother was holding a baby and she kept telling me to go, That she could help me take care of the baby while I was at away...there was also other things going on but I was so shocked to see her and the baby in her arms...this is the first time she has appear in my dreams... Also the day before her appearing in my dream I remember that her 10 year anniversary was approaching...quickly sent a prayer and said out loud "I miss you"... When I woke up I didn't know what think obviously happy to see her but shoked to see the baby in her arms...

#397    mnbutterfly

mnbutterfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

I have had dreams of my stepfather once in a while. We are at the house I grew up in and he is getting ready to leave for work in his truck. I remember thinking to myself in the dream how much I missed him and that I better say goodbye to him because I don't know when I am going to be able to "see" him or dream about him again. So I walked up to him, hugged him and gave him a kiss on the mouth (which I didn't normally do with him). I remember he gave me a funny look like an "Eww.. gross" look and then carried on. I thought it was funny and I didn't get offended in my dream. I always have very vivid dreams when I do dream. I also dream of buildings I have never seen before.

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
~ H.P. Lovecraft, Supernatural Horror in Literature

#398    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

• ~*★*~Engine of destruction~*★*~

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

I'd re-kill most relatives from my natural fathers side that tried to visit me after they died.

I mean bloodily re-kill.

#399    Paradoxum

Paradoxum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

View Postxo.paula, on 13 April 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

I had a dream with my great grandmother 2 days ago who passed away 10 years ago, I recently also had an abortion for which I haven't stop regretting since it happen, anyway in my dream my great grandmother was holding a baby and she kept telling me to go, That she could help me take care of the baby while I was at away...there was also other things going on but I was so shocked to see her and the baby in her arms...this is the first time she has appear in my dreams... Also the day before her appearing in my dream I remember that her 10 year anniversary was approaching...quickly sent a prayer and said out loud "I miss you"... When I woke up I didn't know what think obviously happy to see her but shoked to see the baby in her arms...

That's a really moving story. Thanks for sharing that with us and welcome to UM.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - A. Einstein

#400    floatinorb

floatinorb

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:01 PM

My daughter had passed 8 years ago she was 8 months old.I have dreamed of her a few times she don't talk she looks at me and stairs no facail expressions no laugh smile nothing I wish she would smile atleast.

#401    msenne

msenne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

Hi everyone...my gramps just passed away 2 months ago after being married for 65 years to my gram. 2 half weeks ago I had a dream I walked into their house and he was sitting in his chair I sat next to him and he was young, h llooked like an angel and said he's watching over us, over gram, that he was waiting for her, she has weeks....My gram has been battling leukemia and we knew she was gonna go but she the one to decide to stop her treatments...she passed yesterday....2 half weeks after the dream......what does that mean I feel he gave me a message .....my sister before she died my mom had dreams 6 months prior and leading up to my sister passing, my mom said it was dream where my sister passed in her arms .....eventhough she didn't pass in my moms arms she passed while my mom was there ....that one freaked me out .....my sister comes to me in my dreams and she's always laughing and dancing , but the day before I found out my bro inlaw (her husband) was engaged she came to me and said how much she loved me and she was okay....I didn't realize till the next day that maybe that meant she was ok w him moving on...another I had of her I was sitting on the couch and she walked into the room but she was up the stairs infront of where I was and she saw me I saw her I was sooo happy she ran down to get to me and like ran and jumped on me laughing saying I love u I love u hugging me....I feel her around me and smell her too.

#402    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

Although I don't subscribe to the superstition that a newly conceived baby is a person, they do at some point become one, and we really don't know when.  Therefore, if only for the happiness of the mother, everything should be done to provide alternatives to an abortion.

Still, I also strongly oppose legal interference with a woman's freedom here.  That is the state trying to enforce religious beliefs.

#403    Mindscanner

Mindscanner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• '' The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding ''
    - Leonardo da Vinci

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

Yes, I had my deceased mother came to my dream few times, usually when I was not well or I was facing danger in my life. I don't know why she stop coming to my dream now, which I am looking forward to see her again in my dream as it's always comforting I found . I don't get dream very often that I could vividly remember, then when I do, they usually premonition ones.

#404    MissJuju

MissJuju

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• Smile, it's free therapy!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:54 AM

I occasionally dream of my father who passed away three years ago, but I have yet to dream of my mother. I'm guessing that's because I was a little girl when she died. I'd like to think that those we have loved and lost visit us in our dreams, and that it's their way of communicating through us, but I really have my doubts. Deep down I believe that I dream of such people simply because I miss them and that's all there is to it.

#405    Astral Hillbilly

Astral Hillbilly

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 278 posts

• Pain is inevitable....Suffering is optional !

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

I have dreams with deceased relatives in them, but I've never asked one what they're doing in my dream, because they seem to belong there. Even a weird dream. It doesn't hit me during a dream that the person is supposed to be dead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users