Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

13 Year Old Teens Hanged For Being Gay

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#16    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 21 April 2006 - 07:31 AM

that is so cruel. No one has the right to take someone else life no matter what they're crime is.

No one has the right to rape an innocent 13 year old at knife point also and as far as I am concerned these 2 gave up their rights when they carried out ths horrific act.

Posted Image

#17    Idriss

Idriss

Travelling through Space

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

• Hello Doctor! Its very nice to meet you :)

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:46 AM

I am sure the 13 year old they raped and his family would appreciate the bleeding hearts supporting these 2 rapists... does no one ever consider what the victim is going through?

These 2 that were hung were 16 and 17 year old and 'accused' of raping a 13-year-old boy at knifepoint." they are old enough to understand their cirme and the cosequences that it brings.

um maybe if you read it right you would know  rolleyes.gif it said THEY WERE ACCUSED nothing was ever proven  wink2.gif most likely a cover up because they were gay  ohmy.gif

"Loving life!"

#18    rapid7

rapid7

Psychic Spy

• 1,950 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:55 AM

Thats odd? Im sure rape or even being gay, are not considered to be crimes in Iran.
laugh.gif

On the wall,
There's a red light.

#19    Idriss

Idriss

Travelling through Space

• 1,151 posts

• Hello Doctor! Its very nice to meet you :)

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:57 AM

Thats odd? Im sure rape or even being gay, are not considered to be crimes in Iran.
laugh.gif

thats were your wrong they kill people all the time over there for being Gay  crying.gif

"Loving life!"

#20    Tobias Shamtul

Tobias Shamtul

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

• Darwin Awards: chlorinating the gene pool

Posted 14 May 2006 - 06:21 PM

why are people gay in the first place? i mean honestly. who started this by being gay?

Posted Image
http://world3.monste...id&vid=38066931 join me and destroy the vampires

#21    exeller

exeller

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 06:29 PM

laugh.gif

I'm not too enlightened about islamic teachings, but I think Muhammed has written that being gay is wrong.

why are people gay in the first place? i mean honestly. who started this by being gay?

I don't know, but what I do know is that it goes against nature.

#22    Snowball

Snowball

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:12 AM

I don't know, but what I do know is that it goes against nature.

I think you'll find that there are plenty of recorded examples of same sex pair bonding in the animal world.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20..._gayanimal.html

#23    kaknelson

kaknelson

Alien Abducter

• 4,666 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:13 AM

Blame society, for children being gay in the first place.

.  .      .   .    .   .      .      .       .       .     .       .    .    .        .    .             .      .

\_0v | h @nwR

Posted Image

#24    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:52 PM

It's not a 'trend' that just started, peoples sexual preference is dictated by their hormones, in most cases that leads to heterosexual attractions, but there are of of course exceptions.

#25    DAPRS

DAPRS

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:03 PM

agreed.

Some people theorize that "gayness" is a disease or disorder of the brain, which is pure fiction. Being gay, however, is not always genetic. MOST gay people DO choose to be gay, due to problems with the opposite sex, etc.

Urban Detroit's Only Paranormal Research Group

Posted Image

#26    kaknelson

kaknelson

Alien Abducter

• 4,666 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:05 PM

Yeah, but it is formed from one being a product of their environment. IMO it isn't scientific.

.  .      .   .    .   .      .      .       .       .     .       .    .    .        .    .             .      .

\_0v | h @nwR

Posted Image

#27    OlDrippy34

OlDrippy34

Psychic Spy

• 1,142 posts

• If I woke up looking like that, I would just run to the nearest living thing and just kill it.

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:12 PM

I blame the Doodlebops.

All women are evil; the ugly ones just waste it on hating the pretty chicks.

#28    DAPRS

DAPRS

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:13 PM

I agree that homosexuality is a product of society's increasing tolerance to the immoral. I also believe that it is immoral to choose to be gay. However, I also believe that certain homosexuals were created to test our nerves, basically to see whether we would HATE them or not.

Besides, there is no use in hating them ,after all, its a problem that is not likely to go away anytime soon!!

Edited by 75mcherch, 15 May 2006 - 06:14 PM.

Urban Detroit's Only Paranormal Research Group

Posted Image

#29    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:54 PM

um maybe if you read it right you would know  rolleyes.gif it said THEY WERE ACCUSED nothing was ever proven  wink2.gif most likely a cover up because they were gay  ohmy.gif

They were tried and that's why they were hanged. They raped another guy... That's grounds for hanging over there. As it should be worldwide. yes.gif

It's not a 'trend' that just started, peoples sexual preference is dictated by their hormones, in most cases that leads to heterosexual attractions, but there are of of course exceptions.

Got any proof of that claim?

agreed.

Some people theorize that "gayness" is a disease or disorder of the brain, which is pure fiction. Being gay, however, is not always genetic. MOST gay people DO choose to be gay, due to problems with the opposite sex, etc.

Fiction? It is a disorder. Did you know up till 1979 it was in the psychology's book of mental disorders till high powered groups got it forced out? It is truely a mental problem to be gay or lesbian because the purpose of life is to spread on genes to keep your spieces going. *If* it is genetic and biological... they are a mental disorder by the facts of nature. yes.gif

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

#30    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

They raped a 13-year old for Pete's Sake! How do they NOT deserve execution? The world is better without these scum...

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users