Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

13 Year Old Teens Hanged For Being Gay

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31    DAPRS

DAPRS

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 12:36 AM

REALLY? I had no knowledge that it was in the book of medical disorders.
I only know what I have read in books and such.

Urban Detroit's Only Paranormal Research Group

Posted Image

#32    R3LOAD

R3LOAD

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

• when my mama
    Ask me will I change
    I tell her yeah but it's clear
    I'll always be the same
    Until the end of time

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:44 AM

They raped a 13-year old for Pete's Sake! How do they NOT deserve execution? The world is better without these scum...

They do not deserve to have there lives taken for a mistake (yes, a very horrible mistake) they made in there teenage years, they have (had) there whole life ahead of them, plenty of time for a change to be made. Im not saying a change in them being gay, but a change in there violence involving this. If they where in america they would be given alot of time but would of ended up our of prison on parole probably within 10 years, given the fact that they where minors. you can't say these kids are scum, neither of us where there the day this happened, the goverment could of gave the media the explanation that they raped the kid at knifepoint. But even if they did I don't believe they should have there stolen from them.

#33    x o i s k

x o i s k

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:16 AM

that is so cruel. No one has the right to take someone else life no matter what they're crime is.

agreed.

#34    exeller

exeller

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:29 AM

They were tried and that's why they were hanged. They raped another guy... That's grounds for hanging over there. As it should be worldwide. yes.gif

The Muslims view being gay as a crime against God. I am sure that even if they hadn't supposedly raped another boy, they would have been hung anyway. Now I don't view being gay as a crime or a sign of weakness, but from what religion teaches, God does. If God views it as wrong, then it should be left to God to punish the gay in the after life. It is wrong to hang someone because they are gay OR even if they've raped someone. It is like a someone who punishes someone elses child, us being the children and God our child. Two wrongs don't make a right. For any crime other than murder, people should be given a second chance. Needless to say they do deserve jail time. Even when someone commits murder, they should be given the choice to spend life in prison or recieve the death penalty. Then again, you cannot blame the Muslims so much since Islam is the "blood hungry" religion.

#35    saladins follower

saladins follower

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

• screw bush,im going back to africa

Posted 18 May 2006 - 02:06 AM

that is so cruel. No one has the right to take someone else life no matter what they're crime is.

how would you feel if u were fuc*ed and you couldnt do nothin bout it no.gif

#36    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 02:26 AM

The Muslims view being gay as a crime against God. I am sure that even if they hadn't supposedly raped another boy, they would have been hung anyway. Now I don't view being gay as a crime or a sign of weakness, but from what religion teaches, God does. If God views it as wrong, then it should be left to God to punish the gay in the after life. It is wrong to hang someone because they are gay OR even if they've raped someone. It is like a someone who punishes someone elses child, us being the children and God our child. Two wrongs don't make a right. For any crime other than murder, people should be given a second chance. Needless to say they do deserve jail time. Even when someone commits murder, they should be given the choice to spend life in prison or recieve the death penalty. Then again, you cannot blame the Muslims so much since Islam is the "blood hungry" religion.

But despite all the rants about being gay or not gay, they still raped an innocent person.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

#37    exeller

exeller

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 03:36 AM

Even if they've raped an innocent boy, as I've stated before, no one should have their life taken away unless they've commited murder. Then again, that's just my opinion, and maybe other people don't share my views because they aren't as forgiving as me. What troubles me, is that I don't think even the first name of the victim was mentioned, which gives me more reason to believe the victim never existed.

#38    exeller

exeller

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 03:37 AM

how would you feel if u were fuc*ed and you couldnt do nothin bout it no.gif

Not very good, but I still wouldn't wish death on anyone, you cannot come back.

#39    novaceleste

novaceleste

Psychic Spy

• 1,349 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 03:42 AM

I don't think the punishment fits the crime. Putting someone to death is not to be taken lightly. I tend to agree that murderers should be the only ones put to death. There are ways to deal with other crimes, like prison.

Anyways, karma will always make sure one gets their just reward.

Not all who wander are lost.

#40    exeller

exeller

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 03:47 AM

I don't think the punishment fits the crime. Putting someone to death is not to be taken lightly. I tend to agree that murderers should be the only ones put to death. There are ways to deal with other crimes, like prison.

Anyways, karma will always make sure one gets their just reward.

Thanks for seeing my truth NC  happy.gif

#41    ValkyrieVoice

ValkyrieVoice

Psychic Spy

• 1,439 posts

• "Bubble, Bubble Toil And Trouble;
    Fire Burn, And Cauldron Bubble.
    Double, Double Toil And Trouble
    Something Wicked This Way Comes."

Posted 18 May 2006 - 04:33 AM

disgust.gif While it's cruel, I'm tired of hearing about how bad gays are always being treated.

"You Look Up When You Feel The Need For Elevation And I Look Down Because I Am Elevated. ..."

Thus Spake Zarathustra

-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

#42    Idriss

Idriss

Travelling through Space

• 1,151 posts

• Hello Doctor! Its very nice to meet you :)

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:53 AM

They were tried and that's why they were hanged. They raped another guy... That's grounds for hanging over there. As it should be worldwide. yes.gif

they were tried YES however NOTHING WAS EVER PROVEN OF THE 'RAPE' CLAIM  rolleyes.gif

"Loving life!"

#43    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 05:18 AM

they were tried YES however NOTHING WAS EVER PROVEN OF THE 'RAPE' CLAIM  rolleyes.gif

Hmm...

The two male teenagers hanged in Mashad, Iran, July 19 were executed not for having sex with each other, as has been reported, but for raping a 13-year-old boy, Human Rights Watch is claiming.

The New York Times and the Times of London separately reported the same thing.

Mahmoud Asgari, 18, and Ayaz Marhoni, 19, allegedly raped the boy at least 14 months prior to their executions, meaning at least one, and perhaps both, of them were minors at the time.

International Lesbian and Gay Association - Source

whistling2.gif

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

#44    exeller

exeller

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:52 AM

Even if they really did rape a 13 year old, they shouldn't be hanged. Unfortunately, since Islam is the blood-hungry religion, I guess we cannot expect anything less.

Edited by exe11er, 19 May 2006 - 06:55 AM.

#45    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:13 AM

Even if they really did rape a 13 year old, they shouldn't be hanged. Unfortunately, since Islam is the blood-hungry religion, I guess we cannot expect anything less.

I'm not a Muslim and I'm agreeing with this. I really do love a lot of their punishments for killers, rapists and sickos. Really opens people's eyes of what will happen to them if they want to do the same thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users