Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

13 Year Old Teens Hanged For Being Gay

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#46    exeller

exeller

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:27 AM

Really opens people's eyes of what will happen to them if they want to do the same thing.

Yeah, only the eyes of Muslims. Look at what the punishment for rape is here in america and canada  mellow.gif

#47    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 19 May 2006 - 09:14 AM

Yeah, only the eyes of Muslims. Look at what the punishment for rape is here in america and canada  mellow.gif

Only Muslim's there because those are the only countries that practice that. rolleyes.gif

Yeah, they get some prison time and then released back into the general public. I would agree with that in some cases as many rapes each year are lies or the woman/man was just way to far out of it.

But if they have solid evidence and more... Hang them, fry them, shoot them, inject them with all sorts of goodie drugs to end their life... The bottom line is saying, you do this, you die.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#48    lil_miz_cherubic

lil_miz_cherubic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 02:30 AM

*sighz* people don't CHOOSE to be gay they were born like- regarding to those people who said who started this gay buisness anyways- well they didn't choose to be gay and nobody started it people were born like that their brains are different from the "normal" people. Homosexual men's brains are more similar to heterosexual women's brains they think a little more alike and its not their fault its in genetic defects during birth so would you people. This has been proven and I assure you this is not BS if any of you people read books about the brain or search it on the internet you might find some information about it. And how does being gay go against nature? for God's sake it part of their nature! damn it.....

some people provoke me to kil....... ph34r.gif  just kidding!  tongue.gif

#49    exeller

exeller

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 03:49 AM

*sighz* people don't CHOOSE to be gay they were born like- regarding to those people who said who started this gay buisness anyways- well they didn't choose to be gay and nobody started it people were born like that their brains are different from the "normal" people. Homosexual men's brains are more similar to heterosexual women's brains they think a little more alike and its not their fault its in genetic defects during birth so would you people. This has been proven and I assure you this is not BS if any of you people read books about the brain or search it on the internet you might find some information about it. And how does being gay go against nature? for God's sake it part of their nature! damn it.....

some people provoke me to kil....... ph34r.gif  just kidding!  tongue.gif

I agree, everytime I see someone who's gay, I just know it, just by listening to their voice, whaching their attitude, and their looks. This is mostly true of men  mellow.gif

#50    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 21 May 2006 - 06:19 AM

I agree, everytime I see someone who's gay, I just know it, just by listening to their voice, whaching their attitude, and their looks. This is mostly true of men  mellow.gif

That's not always true though. I've met a couple gay guys that seemed perfectly straight.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#51    exeller

exeller

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 06:58 AM

That's not always true though. I've met a couple gay guys that seemed perfectly straight.

Yup, agreed  yes.gif

#52    R3LOAD

R3LOAD

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

• when my mama
    Ask me will I change
    I tell her yeah but it's clear
    I'll always be the same
    Until the end of time

Posted 21 May 2006 - 04:25 PM

I dont think there is anything wrong with being gay, it is there choice and isnt your problem why does anybody care about it? I wish there werent so many loop holes in our rights, picketers are allowed to march through the streets bashings gays. There is def something wrong with humanity today.

#53    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 22 May 2006 - 06:29 PM

That's because some gay people like to be overtly gay and have an 'in your face' type of challenging attitude for whatever reason.  I've had quite a few gay male and gay female friends and I all the ones I have had as friends had that 'in your face' attitude.  I'm not sure what it comes from.  That's just how they act...very openly gay.

I dont think there is anything wrong with being gay, it is there choice and isnt your problem why does anybody care about it? I wish there werent so many loop holes in our rights, picketers are allowed to march through the streets bashings gays. There is def something wrong with humanity today.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with it either.  However, I don't need to see parades about it either.  We don't have 'straight' parades.  I say if you want your lifestyle accepted, then live it and stop shoving down our throats (no pun intended).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users