Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The War between Heaven and Hell

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1    DamienPriest

DamienPriest

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 244 posts

• Exploit the truth, it's our destiny!

Posted 23 April 2006 - 04:05 PM

Thought I would write this topic to see how many believe or don't believe in the War between Heaven and Hell.

Many topics have been formed about "Shadow People" for a while now as more and more people have been open minded and seeing "Shadow People" as of late. I had spoken to my mother recently about it because I recently joined a Paranormal Group in my area and discussed this subject on her seeing and witnessing this phenomina herself in my own house. In a way it's pretty cool, although to be honest I have not felt or seen things myself.

But I do believe in "Angels and Demons" who watch over people. I had a car accident back in 1998 and was a pretty bad one. It was a rainy day and I was driving an 88' SS Monte Carlo on the way of dropping my friend off at home on a residential street. As I made a left hand turn into my friends driveway a new 98' Suburban Truck hit me hard on the drivers side and the impact was so great that we nearly got wrapped around a tree in my friends yard. Each window got blown out, and the damage was bad. So bad the door was crushing into my legs. When the impact happened, I realized at the time I was not wearing my seatbelt. I said to myself "OH NO". For a breif few seconds during impact I felt like I was not in the car when it happened. Like as if my soul was lifted from my body so I didn't feel aything when this happened. I truly felt a presence watching over me. My "Angel" was watching over me making sure I was safe. I truly believe this because, I was not wearing a seatbelt and my gut feeling knew it could of been a lot worse and I could have been thrown out of the car or gotten killed from impact.

Naturally, this changed my whole mind of driving now a days. I always expect the unexpected and it makes me a better driver. Now I am a school bus driver and drive for a living.

My point to this story is, my mother is somewhat a religous person and thinks "Angels & Demons" have been raging on in a war on Earth since the dawn of time and creation of man. I'm not very religous at all, and only go to church on occasion for Weddings or something special. With my mother seeing "Shadow People" in my house, I am curious to know if these are Demons or Angels. "Shadow People" have been a phenominon for a while now so it intrigues me a bit. I believe in God, and that there is a Heaven and Hell. Why are there "Shadow People"? Are they Angels or Demons? Or just a phenomina unexplainable? My nephew too when at a young age has seen his Angel watching over him from time to time.

I'm curious to know what other people think about this...

Matt

Posted Image

#2    exeller

exeller

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 04:35 PM

I know this may sound strange, but I believe in angels but not daemons. I also don't believe in hell, and think that it's just a state of being far from god, meaning being an athiest or something like that. I don't believe in shadow people eighther and think they are caused by an over active imagination strengthened by fear. As for you being taken by an angel, it seems suspicious. I think it's a feeling you got when you about to go unconsciouss. Though alot of people claim they were saved by an angel, except I remember them saying they actually physicaly touched an angel and were saved by one. I actually think you were having an Out Of Body Experience (OOBE) when you were knocked unconscious.

Edited by exe11er, 23 April 2006 - 04:39 PM.

#3    Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 07:21 PM

The war is reaching a climax as a Prince I have to account for loss and strategise a plan for victory with help from the general of Heavens army Micheal we have to recruit soldiers of light.The last message I got was Micheal appearing in a cloud decending from the sky saying Ra!Ra!Ra!Ra! meaning the Sun is scorching the Earth and recently I heard souls crying and howling under the altar they are awaiting the hour of our lord in heaven they are praying for our souls as we speak.user posted image

Posted Image
I'm a lover fighter wonderer and champion of darkness

#4    Dakotabre

Dakotabre

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:21 AM

I believe in God and Jesus, I believe in Good and Evil, I believe in Heaven and Hell and I believe in Angels and Demons.

So, to me, a believer, Seeings as Good and Bad are conflicting constantly, then it would only be logical that Angels and Demons were constantly conflicting too. Fighting against one another. However I think it would be more of a case where the Demons are trying to corrupt mankind, where as the angels would be trying to stop them.

#5    Yanna`

Yanna`

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:25 AM

I agree with Dakotabre.

I believe that your angel protected you during that accident because I witnessed a similar incident about 2 years ago. This happened while Me and my husband were waiting for a cab, and we heard people screaming then we saw the 5 - 7 yrs old child falling from the 7th floor of the building. Strange thing was that, the way she falls. She was a like a leaf that falling from a tree. Unbelievable, right? But we saw it. Then people rush to her and checked her, she wasnt hurt. And her mother came rushing, crying... And they bring her to the hospital for some check ups. No one can explain how it happened, the only conclusion we had was, her angel saved her.

Posted Image Posted Image

#6    Johnny Truant

Johnny Truant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

• Land, take me, where I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still.

Posted 25 April 2006 - 02:40 AM

You were turning left and got hit in the driver's side door?

You Create Your Own Reality
Feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion.
"What? You didn't bring bread? Nobody brought any bread at all?! Do you guys not understand that this is going to be the LAST TIME I EVER HAVE DINNER?"  -Jesus

#7    Dennison

Dennison

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• The world has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Posted 25 April 2006 - 04:50 PM

I believe a war is brewing between heaven and hell. Or heaven and hell could be alien civilizations. Who knows. Demons from hell have their hands in every bit of society. From the government, to church, to the media, and how they market Sin to everyone. Sex, Violence, Drugs, all these sins portrayed on television so easily viewed by anyone who is weak minded enough to be influenced by it. THe key here is to get all of the inhabitants of earth under the Devils control so he can have an army to fight the Kingdom of Heaven when the antichrist finally controls the world. The kingdom will come down and the final battle will rage. The point is, everything on this earth is a way or item of control, to control the masses into thinking a certain way or living a certain way and policing what they watch on television, to influence the evil deeds that have been happening (suicide bombings, wars). Its all in the plan for the Devil to take over the world.

The system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. - The Matrix

#8    Johnny Truant

Johnny Truant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

• Land, take me, where I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 12:29 AM

But on the other hand, media also portrays images of good.  Not everything on TV is evil.  You have to have that hero, that samaritan, the mother or friend that provides for others.  
It's all about balance.

You Create Your Own Reality
Feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion.
"What? You didn't bring bread? Nobody brought any bread at all?! Do you guys not understand that this is going to be the LAST TIME I EVER HAVE DINNER?"  -Jesus

#9    jhwty42

jhwty42

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• mehen, melchisedek, orpheus

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:47 AM

I absolutely believe that the ar between good and evil is going on right now all around us. But as a movie Devil's advovate once showed most important battles of this war is within us. Every time when we have to take a dessisionq or to express our free will we are on the border between light and darkness.
There is a Ancient Egyptian texts (CT1130) in which describing the cteation Creator-God says: I didn't command for people to do wrong - it was their hearts that disobey me.

#10    Dennison

Dennison

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• The world has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 03:16 PM

But there are a lot of more evil things on tv than you think. You don't notice it, but its there.

The system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. - The Matrix

#11    777MileStare

777MileStare

~Magneto-kinetic~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

• "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."~Heraticles

Posted 26 April 2006 - 03:21 PM

I believe that if one were to stand in the way - between Heaven and Hell, if you were strong enough, the war would split in two. There, God and God's true enemy would find a new reason for Purgatory to teach humanity about war in ways that not even the angels of either ends could argue. You either are the way, or in the way. But, of course, the way - is the way - is the way.

ABSOLUTION

#12    TheEssenceofExcellence

TheEssenceofExcellence

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

• May the Lord bless you, your house, and all your endeavors.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:45 PM

The shadow people are demons, some type of demon anyway.  They've never been shown to do anything good so that kinda seals that conclusion.  A few times they don't just scare people by their presence, they try to terrorize them, but they can be repelled by calling out to God.

Muslims call them jin (I think) and they think they're good, but muslims dont' know what they're talking about, lol.

And yeah, there is pretty much a war going on on earth bewteen good and evil.  The demons continually try to hurt and confuse people, while also trying to stear world events for the worst.  Meanwhile there are angels who make sure that the demons don't take control.  I don't know if anyone is familiar with the 9 choirs of Angels?  But there is one choir called the Powers.  The Powers are a group of angels who's soul job is to keep the demons from taking over the world.

Ignatius to the Magnesians: "It is therefore fitting, that we should not only be called Christians, but be so.

#13    brazilianguy

brazilianguy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 193 posts

• A genious man would find a way not to fight.

Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:24 PM

...what weapons do good and evil have?

#14    Imaginary Friend

Imaginary Friend

DON'T HIT KIDS! No, Seriously! They have guns now.

• Banned
  • 2,381 posts

• "Because thou has rejected knowledge I also reject thee." Hosea 4:6

Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:45 PM

In as much as Heaven and the angels and demons were made from the body of god, (omniscient, omnipresent,omni-genesis creator) how could there ever be a war in heaven !?  ph34r.gif

Posted Image

"JESUS SAVES... He Passes It To Gretzky... Gretzky Shoots... He Scores!"

#15    chaoszerg

chaoszerg

Underpants Gnome

• 9,418 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:26 PM

Maybe there was not really a war but just a disagreement and each party went their different ways. Look at religion there is so many different religions that it probably went like that. Party A believed in one way and party b went a different way. They argued and seperated and started their own beliefs. i know it probably does not make sense but im trying to think of a way to make it clearer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users