Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Vaccinations at Birth can Help

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#16    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 24,787 posts

• "If one is to be thought acceptable and agreeable in society, one must submit to being taught the same lessons over and over again." --Hammer

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:44 AM

didn't you say in an earlier thread that your son was home-schooled etc i think that's the reason why your son is 'healthy'  hmm.gif

Kahrie yes i home school, this is the first year my son attended public school for two years and we are very active in groups so no that is not why he is healthy he is just healthy due to  eating habits and a strong immune system, If you have been to a public school it has alot of sick kids but if you are a healthy organism to begin with your chances of getting ill are slim to nil...IMO it has alot to do with the foods you eat.....

#17    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 30 April 2006 - 09:02 PM

What has been a cure refresh my memory frog

Polio, smallpox, MRM

Vaccines have also saved millions of lives against diseases like Malaria, Hepatitus, influenza, etc.

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#18    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 24,787 posts

• "If one is to be thought acceptable and agreeable in society, one must submit to being taught the same lessons over and over again." --Hammer

Posted 01 May 2006 - 01:21 AM

Polio, smallpox, MRM

Vaccines have also saved millions of lives against diseases like Malaria, Hepatitus, influenza, etc.

Frog wasn't it you that just put at article on a recent outbreak of mumps???lol vaccines aren't a cure, the last reported case of Polio was 1999 caused by the vaccine lol.....
malaria????we have already discussed this if we get an outbreak of malaria we are in trouble frog there is no immunity for it.... hepatitis do you know how many people have hepatitis frog I think you misunderstand the nature of vaccines......Frog do you know what they use to treat cancer????? do you know what their experimental cures are?

Edited by Sheri berri, 01 May 2006 - 02:55 AM.

#19    Tray

Tray

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 06:42 PM

I think vaccines will always be a taboo subject.

I have no kids of my own, but I had all the childhood vaccines, diptheria, tetanus, polio, rubella etc ( and the others as I remember, it was my parents decision, not mine, being a kid and all ) and I got sick as and when I got sick.

I work in a GP surgery and there's an ongoing thing with the MMR vaccine, parents want to pay to have it done privately in separate doses. That's their decision, and I'm sure when I have my own, I'll make a decision that I think is right.

Saying that, although I never got chickenpox as a child ( there being no vaccine for it anyways )  I recently had shingles at 30 and can't say it was a nice experience!

Good debate though, and some interesting perspectives.

thumbsup.gif

#20    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 24,787 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 08:56 PM

I think vaccines will always be a taboo subject.

I have no kids of my own, but I had all the childhood vaccines, diptheria, tetanus, polio, rubella etc ( and the others as I remember, it was my parents decision, not mine, being a kid and all ) and I got sick as and when I got sick.

I work in a GP surgery and there's an ongoing thing with the MMR vaccine, parents want to pay to have it done privately in separate doses. That's their decision, and I'm sure when I have my own, I'll make a decision that I think is right.

Saying that, although I never got chickenpox as a child ( there being no vaccine for it anyways )  I recently had shingles at 30 and can't say it was a nice experience!

Good debate though, and some interesting perspectives.

thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the kind words on being a good debate , there is a vaccine for the chicken pox now which is funny becasue if you get chicken pox the benefits are a lifetime immunity, and the immunity passed on through breast feeding works too, i actually had that experince it seems to me genetically we not only pass on the diseases but also the benefits as organisms...lol allergies and most learning diabilities ( which are newer diseases) its alluded too that they are a result of vaccinations.....

#21    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:19 PM

Frog wasn't it you that just put at article on a recent outbreak of mumps???

Diseases evolve...haven't I said that? One of the most damaging strains of Meningitis has been eradicated by vaccines thumbsup.gif

lol vaccines aren't a cure, the last reported case of Polio was 1999 caused by the vaccine lol.....

lol vaccines are a cure, vaccines eradicated 99% of polio lol....

Ever hear of Jonas Salk?

malaria????we have already discussed this if we get an outbreak of malaria we are in trouble frog there is no immunity for it

yet the vaccine saves millions of lives in my home country of India every year.

hepatitis do you know how many people have hepatitis frog I think you misunderstand the nature of vaccines......

Funny that those people didn't get the vaccines...You say that I don't understand vaccines? My background says otherwise....

Frog do you know what they use to treat cancer????? do you know what their experimental cures are?

Chemotherapy, etc...point?

lol allergies and most learning diabilities ( which are newer diseases) its alluded too that they are a result of vaccinations.....

Like I said before, less than 5% of the population is allergic to vaccines and medicine. You would have a better chance of getting autism from being struck with a baseball on the head than a vaccine!

The risks are wayyyyy to small...

-Frogfish-
Posted Image

#22    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 24,787 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 12:37 AM

Diseases evolve...haven't I said that? One of the most damaging strains of Meningitis has been eradicated by vaccines

Mumps evolved with the same name how scientific of you did i not say that its never the vaccination they just rename  'the disease or  it  evolves' Its never the vaccination ...you are being groomed very well frog.......

meningitis has not been erradicated again we have been over this frog erradicated means gone never to be heard of or seen again...let me guess you'll say it evolved.....

malaria hasn't been cured........again for the hundredth time vaccines do not create cures.....at best they allow for a milder case of the disease thats the best case scenerio, but as i have said if our water suply is infected we are all getting diptheria.... More people have immunitys than don't frog.....We are now seeing the effects of vaccinations we have no long ternm studies and before you claim they do post a link , not another clinical study either frog.......

#23    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 12:57 AM

say that its never the vaccination

Because it never IS the vaccine!

meningitis has not been erradicated again we have been over this frog erradicated means gone never to be heard of or seen again...let me guess you'll say it evolved

Read my post again:

One of the most damaging strains of Meningitis has been eradicated by vaccines

again for the hundredth time vaccines do not create cures.....

But they play a part in it...Like Polio, smallpox, malaria...The best cure is prevention thumbsup.gif

not another clinical study either

Whats wrong with a clinical study Sherri? Oh yea, you want the biased Sherri opinion!

-Frogfish-
Posted Image

#24    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 24,787 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 03:44 AM

OMYGosh Frog are you finally cracking "But they play a part in it...Like Polio, smallpox, malaria...The best cure is prevention"

there have been no cures since polio if the truth be told, why would there be cures there is no money in cures lol.......

they find a way to allow people to live with things just enough to keep the money flowing....
Take cancer frog you can argue cancer is natural, no doubt there are some cancers that originate from some biological useful process at one time, and there are genes that may predispose some to cancers, but the majority of cancers aren't the natural course of human life...something is assualting the body damagining it from without altering its functions in a very unnatural manner.....Yttrium which is a primarly waste from nuclear weapons is being promoted as a 'cure' for cancer.
there are some companies that sell or produce toxic or cacinogenic chemicals as waste by products are able to spin or surpress news stories so good  yet this chemical is  sprayed on there corn every year, this chemical has been linked to breast cancer, leukemia, birth defects and reproductive tumours....

#25    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 07:29 PM

there have been no cures since polio if the truth be told, why would there be cures there is no money in cures lol.......

That is the most ridiculous idea ever...I am not talking with an educated person, but with a ignorant conspriacist. Why don't you make your way over to the Conspiracies section lol there are more of your kind lol

they find a way to allow people to live with things just enough to keep the money flowing....

Lol, you are so misinformed...

Take cancer frog you can argue cancer is natural, no doubt there are some cancers that originate from some biological useful process at one time, and there are genes that may predispose some to cancers, but the majority of cancers aren't the natural course of human life...

Actually, a close majority are of natural and natural exposure orgin.

there are some companies that sell or produce toxic or cacinogenic chemicals as waste by products are able to spin or surpress news stories so good yet this chemical is sprayed on there corn every year, this chemical has been linked to breast cancer, leukemia, birth defects and reproductive tumours....

Never heard this propaganda before...1% of the population!

-Frogfish-
Posted Image

#26    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 24,787 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 07:50 PM

That is the most ridiculous idea ever...I am not talking with an educated person, but with a ignorant conspriacist. Why don't you make your way over to the Conspiracies section lol there are more of your kind lol
Lol, you are so misinformed...
Actually, a close majority are of natural and natural exposure orgin.
Never heard this propaganda before...1% of the population!

frog it is not impressive to argue using insults and accusations.it shows  immaturity.....the greatest act of denial is to say what you said the ole conspiracy theory ..it is what it is you are doing the labeling.....many are asleep or don't care becasue in caring it may mean you may have to think and make desicions for yourself, it may mean you have to make better choices....As i have said education is only as valuable  as how it is used...come up with a debate that doe3sn't involve insults as your arguement lol

#27    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 07:53 PM

come up with a debate that doe3sn't involve insults as your arguement lol

A comment like yours deserves of one though lol

-Frogfish-
Posted Image

#28    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 24,787 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 08:38 PM

A comment like yours deserves of one though lol

Gosh someone is sure hard on you, Dad maybe?????? i actually think your an alright kid there is no need for your anger not with me , this is  just a debate its not that serious.....  I'll gladly debate with you, but your arguements are insults and have no point...lets try and stay on topic.......

Interesting day at the gym frog in the day care center on a big ole poster was the latest in selling vaccines for whooping cough, I beleive that was on your list of wonder vaccine cures ha ha , on this the question was asked what are the side effects of this vaccine, the answer "none" yeah right lol and will this protect my child it asks the answer was vaccines aren't a cure if contracted you will get a milder case and the vaccination wears off they estimate in about 6 years based on there 'clinical trials"  you know what a clinical trial is correct frog???Let me tell you its whats needed to get a drug through which is give the shots contact by phone a few  weeks later, maybe a few days later  apply the results and call it safe...lol  volia a new vaccine.......

Whooping cough, or pertussis, is caused by infection with the Bordetella pertussis bacterium. Symptoms of whooping cough include having a cough lasting 14 or more days accompanied by a gasping sound or "whoop" while coughing. Children may also vomit or have difficulty breathing during a coughing spell.

In the last 20 years, the number of cases of whooping cough increased overall in the US according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Pertussis remains an endemic disease. Whooping Cough Increases Despite All the Vaccinations.

The number of pertussis cases has remained stable among children old enough to be vaccinated, but the increase in cases in children younger than 6 months indicates that "a true increase in pertussis circulation" has occurred.

From 1997 to 2000, over 7,000 pertussis cases among all age groups were reported each year in the US, compared with about 2,000 cases per year in the early 1980s.

Pertussis remains an endemic disease. Adolescents and adults likely play an important role in transmitting pertussis to very young infants.

Among the 29,000 persons with pertussis from 1997 to 2000 for whom ages were known, 29% were aged less than 1 year, 12% were aged 1 to 4 years, 10% were aged 5 to 9 years, 29% were aged 10 to 19 and 20% were 20 years or older.

Additional data collected by the National Health Interview Survey in 1998 suggest that 73% of children aged 7 to 18 months were vaccinated with three or more doses of acellular pertussis (DTaP), diphtheria and tetanus toxoids (DTP), or diphtheria tetanus toxoids (DT) vaccines.. This is despite the fact that less than one-third of the infections were in children under one year .
It doesn't take that long before many years of high sugar intake and the lack of vegetables to devastate the immune system.

Edited by Sheri berri, 03 May 2006 - 01:39 AM.

#29    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 09:41 PM

wonder vaccine cures

No, because too little people take it...

the answer "none" yeah right lol and will this protect my child it asks the answer was vaccines aren't a cure if contracted you will get a milder case

Actually, vaccines create a immunity that fights of the disease even before it can affect you...Of course, you have to get booster shots.

In the last 20 years, the number of cases of whooping cough increased overall in the US according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Pertussis remains an endemic disease. Whooping Cough Increases Despite All the Vaccinations.

Because not enough people get it

Let me tell you its whats needed to get a drug through which is give the shots contact by phone a few weeks later, maybe a few days later apply the results and call it safe

Its a tad more complicated than that thumbsup.gif They do somehting called experimentation...Do you know what it means?

I would stop making up false info on subjects you don't know about (*cough* Clinical Trials, diseases *cough*)

-Frogfish-
Posted Image

#30    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 24,787 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 10:07 PM

no.gif Frog are you serious more people get immunizations than don't its relatively a new practice not too...It is even told to a parent that they can't get there child into school without immunizations, believe me unless you know what to ask for which many parents don't you will immunize your kid to get them into school.....How long are the experimental studies frog lol not long term again for the hundreth time provide all these long term studiies you speak of.....Lo and behold everything I have said has showed up recently in some form you yoursef posted a article about the mumps, and i saw a poster yesterday on the whooping cough at the gyms day care center lol which is the DPT so called wonder cure vaccine....you have no arguement frog its observable that vaccines do not do what they say they do....also there is questions as to even if the immune system can have a response in a baby you also posted and article on that...... now you are using insults as your arguement , now "i'm making things up" real original frog Ha ha ha ha ha  if all else fails call her a liar"  dontgetit.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users