Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Vaccinations at Birth can Help

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 03 May 2006 - 10:13 PM

can't get there child into school without immunizations, believe me unless you know what to ask for which many parents don't you will immunize your kid to get them into school

the Persitussis vaccine is not needed...How many people get malaria and hepatitus vaccines? Not very many sad.gif

How long are the experimental studies frog lol not long term

Prove it...They are longer than you think... My medical knowledge to your nonexistant medical knowledge...It think mine wins.

s showed up recently in some form you yoursef posted a article about the mumps

Which evolved thumbsup.gif

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#32    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 24,789 posts

• "If one is to be thought acceptable and agreeable in society, one must submit to being taught the same lessons over and over again." --Hammer

Posted 04 May 2006 - 06:03 AM

the Persitussis vaccine is not needed...How many people get malaria and hepatitus vaccines? Not very many

Frog most get hepatitis vaccines they give one of them  at birth... The pertussis vaccination is DPT diptheria, pertussis and tetnus...pertussis is also referred to as whooping cough.....Frog did you read the info i posted on Pertussis????? Its a few posts up......lol

#33    robbieb

robbieb

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 03:23 PM

i agree with parts of both your arguments here frog fish is right by introducing a weaked and altered strain of a potentialy harmful disease into the body threw vaccination one could develope an immunity to it. although these are not always fool proof because say someone who had the chicken pox vaccine could still get it there chances are very slim. i agree that there are some things that peopel should naturaly develope a resistance to i.e. the flu. and frogfish is correct diseases to change they multiply at such a rapid time that mutations are bound to happen its science and threw mutations a disease can change its darwins theory realy natural selection and survival of the ifttest look at it this way we build up an immunity to a disease the disease starts to die until a mutated one finaly infects someone then spreads it happens with the flu all the time every year there new types of the flu i dont get flu shots because i just dont feel like it. one i dont tihnk i need them and two i tihnk that elderly who are less likely to survive a flu should get them. now aobut the baby thing what happens to a baby in its earlies of days alters its entire life. if u are in a house that is loud your hearing isl ess sencative but if you are in a quiet house then slight noises will wake you up but ur hearing ism ore keen. same goes with levels of light in the hosue and temperatures. also look at allergies kids who live on farms usualy have no alergies what so ever because as babys there introduced to all these things. no i also agree with frogfish that if it wasnt for vacinations then polio woudl still be an issue. i would also like to poin out that scienctist are actualy coming rather close to a vaccine against hiv. if they succed which i belive that one day they will it will be a major breakthrew. saying there is no money in cures is stupid imo because investors want a return on there money and by not offering an effective medicine then people wont take it and thus no sales and thus no profit. people need to realise that no one goes into the field of pharmacy and goes hmm i think im gonna trick millions of people into thinking this will cure them but in the end they will die of it anyway. i feel that such conspiricy theories are just dumb. im actauly alergic to cats there the only thing im alergic to. now say i take one alergy medcine and it doesnt work for me but i take another that does work this doenst mean that a company said hey lets make a fake allergy medcine it just means that everony is diffrent. its nieave to think that vaccines have done nouthing to benifit people because if someone who has never been vacinated against polio comes in contact with it there chances of getting it are by far morel ikely then somone who has been vacinated against it and it comes in contact with it

#34    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 24,789 posts

• "If one is to be thought acceptable and agreeable in society, one must submit to being taught the same lessons over and over again." --Hammer

Posted 04 May 2006 - 04:51 PM

Robbie, There are no LONG term studies on vaccinations ...medicine does not HEAL. medicine may trigger responses and the operative word is MAY but the body does the healing it is in error to think the body doesn't do its own healing..Why does the pharmachueticals want you to beleive they are your saviors????..Chicken Pox thats funny, the effects of getting chicken pox are a life time immunity many of us have had alot of the things that are vaccinated against ....My children were not vaccinated against chicken pox there was a break out the kids that got it were immunized mine ddn't get it. i had a immunity to it and I breast fed so they have it too....Many parents don't breast feed formula doesn't come close to the superiority of breast milk i would ask you what effect do you beleive that has on the immune sytem...the truth is medicine is in its iignoratn stages of understanding the human body, granted we are learning more but the established system likes to think it knows all as is demonstrated by Frog, are you actually suggesting that medicine has said it all knows it all and the way they do things is the ONLY way????i laugh at that.....As a parent one must decide for themselves on the immunizations my position is I won't put high risk toxins in a babies body, Not all doctors beleive in vaccinations Robbie ...

Frog my grandfather had malaria and TB  (no vaccination) he survied both.

I would bank on my immune system any day over the shoddy work of man.... i also eat for health , if you aren't gonna breast feed or your gonna feed your kids fast food and processed foods yes maybe you should vaccinate...Health is a lifestyle ..I do think medicine is good at managing disease and acute condiotions but a cure lol and just as you can see from the vegetarian thread many don't want to be bothered with caring for themselves..so frogs mentality does serve a purpose  Disease is big buisness, to think for one minute that we aren't capitalistic and everything isn't dollar driven is naive.

The simple notion that sickness is some universal joke or mystery played on an unsuspecting mankind for good or bad is just silly...Health is the choice each of makes every moment of everyday of our lives, people are sick becasue of that it amazes me the people that can't figure out how they got something...If we cooked for ourselves long enough and paid ATTENTION to the changes we saw in our bodies and our minds eventually each of us would come to undersatnd how what we PUT in our MOUTHS turned into us......

There is a great saying NATURE doesn''t except excuses only man does..

#35    Tray

Tray

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 08:53 PM

the Persitussis vaccine is not needed...How many people get malaria and hepatitus vaccines?

Not a lot at my place of work.

Hepatitis vaccines, well Hep B is given to most ( if not all ) health workers and Hep A is given to people travelling to certain areas.

Malaria is also the same, at our practice it's usually tablet form, ( I really don't know if they do it in an injection form, I have never heard of it myself, that's not to say it isn't done ) given on a private prescription and the patient has to pay for that. I think sometimes it can be a long course too.

I'm not 100% on that, as once I leave work, my brain tends to switch off slightly  wink2.gif

#36    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 10:07 PM

Frog did you read the info i posted on Pertussis?????

I think I know more about that than you thumbsup.gif

Robbie, There are no LONG term studies on vaccinations

Yes there are long term studies...Just more propaganda. I am still waiting for links.

does not HEAL

Common sense says it does.

Not all doctors beleive in vaccinations

But most of them and the most respected ones do thumbsup.gif

Frog my grandfather had malaria and TB (no vaccination) he survied both

Lucky man...with vaccines, he wouldn't of had them in the first place

but a cure lol

They are original.gif

medicine may trigger responses and the operative word is MAY but the body does the healing it is in error to think the body doesn't do its own healing

Wrong...most medicine actually do the fighting for the bacteria...They are called antibiotics.

My children were not vaccinated against chicken pox there was a break out the kids that got it were immunized mine ddn't get it.

I know MANY people who were vaccinated and never got the disease.

-Frogfish-
Posted Image

#37    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 24,789 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 10:19 PM

Frog there is no vaccine for malaria there is one they think may be availble in 6 years.....

Check out BBC frog lol...Okkkkay frog you have wasted my time long enough ......

#38    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 10:21 PM

Frog there is no vaccine for malaria there is one they think may be availble in 6 years.....

They do have an ingestible pill that acts like a vaccine thumbsup.gif

Check out BBC frog lol

I frequent there enough...

Okkkkay frog you have wasted my time long enough ......

You still deny the truth?

-Frogfish-
Posted Image

#39    robbieb

robbieb

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 03:07 PM

hmm Sheri berri i would be very scared if my kids never got the chicken pox because shingels are far worse thne chicken pox and are far more deadly. i do hope that ur child does have a immunity to it and that it wasnt htat he didint come into a full contact with it or a weak strand that didnt affect him

#40    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 24,789 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 04:31 PM

hmm Sheri berri i would be very scared if my kids never got the chicken pox because shingels are far worse thne chicken pox and are far more deadly. i do hope that ur child does have a immunity to it and that it wasnt htat he didint come into a full contact with it or a weak strand that didnt affect him

Fortunately i don't buy into fear constructs, robbie i have an immunity to chicken pox and mumps and measels etc etc i nursed all my children...A breast feed child will get the immunity from the motehr..lol

#41    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 10:18 PM

A breast feed child will get the immunity from the motehr..lol

not always..lol

-Frogfish-
Posted Image

#42    Sherapy

Sherapy

• 24,789 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 10:37 PM

not always..lol

Now your an expert on breast feeding is that right frog lol......Frog if the mother is breast feeding and the child is exposed ( at that time) to anything she will make an antibody....anything the mother has an immunity too she will pass on to the child in the colostrum every mediacl care employee besgs the mother to at least breast feed the first few days of life.........Breast feeding protects the child while it immunity is building... a breast fed child will not be assualted by vaccines the mother understands the dangers of this practice lol.....I have been a mother for 22 years if there is one subject i'm an expert on its breast feeding,and the benefits of it.....Now i'm waiting for you to suggest its not he superior way to feed your child ha ha ha ha ha.........

#43    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 12:25 AM

Now your an expert on breast feeding is that right frog lol

no medicine lol

Now i'm waiting for you to suggest its not he superior way to feed your child ha ha ha ha ha.........

I'm not, it IS the best way to feed your child.

Frog if the mother is breast feeding and the child is exposed ( at that time) to anything she will make an antibody....anything the mother has an immunity too she will pass on to the child in the colostrum every mediacl care employee besgs the mother to at least breast feed the first few days of life.........Breast feeding protects the child while it immunity is building... a breast fed child will not be assualted by vaccines the mother understands the dangers of this practice lol

Antibodies, Cytotoxic T Cells, and Memory B Cells die...That is why an immunity can wear away. The child does not ALWAYS get the immunity no.gif

-Frogfish-
Posted Image

#44    Idriss

Idriss

Travelling through Space

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

• Hello Doctor! Its very nice to meet you :)

Posted 06 May 2006 - 02:08 AM

Kahrie yes i home school, this is the first year my son attended public school for two years and we are very active in groups so no that is not why he is healthy he is just healthy due to  eating habits and a strong immune system, If you have been to a public school it has alot of sick kids but if you are a healthy organism to begin with your chances of getting ill are slim to nil...IMO it has alot to do with the foods you eat.....

not all ways  no.gif i went to a public school i only got sick a couple of times and sometimes exsposure is  better for immunity most people who are exsposed to an illness for the first time either  get sick really bad or DIE interesting has your son had any illness at all?! not trying to scare you but no-one is 100% healthy  w00t.gif and i wouldn't be surprised when he goes to college etc that he will get sick real quick.

Edited by Kahrie, 06 May 2006 - 02:08 AM.

"Loving life!"

#45    robbieb

robbieb

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 03:38 AM

yea ok ummdo u know what parvo is? its a sickness that affects dogs right. its makes them lathargic and have bad foul smelling direaha and in fact wolves in yellow stone are showing sigsn of it. now dogs who get vacinated against it dont get it they gat an ummunity to it they can be around dogs that do have it and wont get it. now if asay a b**** is nursing her puppies those puppoes are very very illequiped to defend agasint parvo. infact parvo has a high mortality rate and usualy only affect young puppies. so now if a b**** is nursing her young thne accorindg to u they should recive the immunity to this disease threw the milk yet they dont. case in point breast feeding is wonderful but its not a magical preventative for all sicknesses. if it was dont u think people would be botteling that crap?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users