Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Rumors of 7-2

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Byuu94

Byuu94

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 09:32 PM

I have recently heard that squareenix will be making a sequel to Final Fantasy 7.
Has anyone else heard of this at all? Please respond.

Posted Image

"I think that people should make up their own minds for me." - Eric Idle

#2    spyro_86

spyro_86

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

• If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Posted 01 October 2003 - 11:09 PM

Not that I know of; but FF 12 or FF 13 Ican't remeber which will feature both Squall and Yuffie.

The moment you are born you begin to die. The lesson is life is unfair.

#3    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 02 October 2003 - 02:05 AM

Bad news on FF VII part 2, I'm afraid.  sad.gif    It's not a game, just an animated movie.

I posted a link a few days back.  For more details, see `Video Game Thread', on this forum.

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#4    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 02 October 2003 - 07:45 AM

It's gonna be a CGI straight to dvd movie....it actually looks quite good, aside from the fact that all the characters look very....Japanese huh.gif Not much like their video game counterparts at all....

It should be quite good though...unlike the last movie, this one actually has something to DO with Final Fantasy....just hope the voice actors are half decent....

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#5    spyro_86

spyro_86

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 03 October 2003 - 10:21 PM

RPGFAN.com has a picture of the cover but it's like 200 kb

#6    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 06 October 2003 - 12:32 PM

Yup it's going to be a movie instead of a gaming title.How sad,i thought i'd have another FF--2's to play soon besides FFX-2. sad.gif
Anyways Cuffy,you got news when FFX-2 will be released in the EU (or UK)?

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#7    spyro_86

spyro_86

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 01:37 PM

More Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Details
10.01.03 - 10:04 AM

In an interview with a Japanese publication, members of Square Enix's first production team talked about their CG movie project Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. The 60-minute movie is currently 10% complete. It was reiterated that the company was not working on a game sequel to Final Fantasy VII. A total of about 20 characters will appear in Advent Children and the audience might ask itself at one point or another: What is this character doing there? The game's main theme will be "to save the children".
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will be available in Japan sometime in summer 2004.

FFVII: Advent Children Staff Details, Images
09.29.03 - 6:22 PM

Square Enix has announced the names of key staffers behind its new CG movie project Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. As previously announced during the company's strategy meeting last Friday, most of the key brains behind the original Final Fantasy VII will return. Specifically, Yoshinori Kitase will act as producer, Tetsuya Nomura and Takeshi Nozue will serve as directors, Kazushige Nojima as scenario writer, Yuusuke Naora as art director and Nobuo Uematsu as composer.
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will be available in Japan sometime in summer 2004.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users