Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Seriously, is telekinesis really possible?

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1    ~Dreamer~

~Dreamer~

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 05:14 PM

I am very interested in the ability of telekinesis, i have worked through a specific time to try this ability. But it has not worked and no progress, so can any experienced telekinetics or anyone who has experienced this ability, help me answer some questions?

1. When i try to do telekinesis, when i try to concentrate on an object, all i see is object in front of me stay where it is, the image moves a little-making me think i have moved it but i havent, my head goes light and my eyes just start to water. Somtimes i just see a green sorta light around the object, but i think that its just the after-affects of staring at an object for too long...  hmm.gif ....please does anyone know why that happens??

if you know what the problem is, please give any sort of ideas or advice to help my development in this ability.

I would really hope for good advice, please, i would appreciate it, i take this seriously. Thank you.

Edited by ~Dreamer~, 03 May 2006 - 05:16 PM.

@~ To win my heart, lay down red roses, scent them with poems, to say you shall never part, instead sweeten your words with a word...sweetheart~@

#2    Eu_citzen

Eu_citzen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• “Whenever man comes up with a better mousetrap, nature immediately comes up with a better mouse.”
    -James Carswell

Posted 04 May 2006 - 06:55 PM

I am very interested in the ability of telekinesis, i have worked through a specific time to try this ability. But it has not worked and no progress, so can any experienced telekinetics or anyone who has experienced this ability, help me answer some questions?

1. When i try to do telekinesis, when i try to concentrate on an object, all i see is object in front of me stay where it is, the image moves a little-making me think i have moved it but i havent, my head goes light and my eyes just start to water. Somtimes i just see a green sorta light around the object, but i think that its just the after-affects of staring at an object for too long...  hmm.gif ....please does anyone know why that happens??

if you know what the problem is, please give any sort of ideas or advice to help my development in this ability.

I would really hope for good advice, please, i would appreciate it, i take this seriously. Thank you.

i have treid and i know it's easier if you have your hands close
when i focus on my psi wheel i rather se yellow..but i dont know why this happens.
dont use "the same tools" all the time..it CAN make your "mind" think that thats the only object that telekinesis works on!(i dont know if thats true i have read it some where..)
and have something "on" your mouth so you dont breath on it. unsure.gif
how do you practice?
and meditation is good yes.gif (if you dont know it)

We must become the change we want to see. --Ghandi

"Dip your tongue in wisdom, then give counsel"

Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours

#3    Yommi

Yommi

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 02:30 AM

wow.  i too have tried telekinisis as well and have the same effects as Dreamer.  when concentrating on an object i also see green and yellow.  odd isn't it?  sorry i can't answer any of your questions, but i guess i'm on the same path of confusion as well.  

Eu_ citizen, what is a psi wheel?

"If you're with us, then be with us" ~ Psions Stand United

#4    rose_ashes

rose_ashes

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

• truth prevails

Posted 05 May 2006 - 04:53 AM

the green and yellow coloring is simply the after-effects of staring at an object for too long, as far as i know... and yes, i have also experimented with telekinetics, but have drawn the same conclusions. it does not seem as "easy" or even "possible" as people make it out to be.

"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible" -Oscar Wilde
"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies, but not everyone lives." -A. Sachs
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Ambrose Redmoon

the berri clan

#5    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 05 May 2006 - 05:50 AM

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...ic=20046&st=450

My fist comments in this page, I have found can be very helpful to developing telekinetic ability.....Understanding the full range of your potential does take time. Developing the type of ability most see as a goal is as arduous and can be as difficult as body building, to the extent, one is as developed as a potential Olympic class weightlifter. Rewards do exist for those who are prepared to take on the task.

Any thoughts?  

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

#6    Eu_citzen

Eu_citzen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• “Whenever man comes up with a better mousetrap, nature immediately comes up with a better mouse.”
    -James Carswell

Posted 05 May 2006 - 03:41 PM

wow.  i too have tried telekinisis as well and have the same effects as Dreamer.  when concentrating on an object i also see green and yellow.  odd isn't it?  sorry i can't answer any of your questions, but i guess i'm on the same path of confusion as well.  

Eu_ citizen, what is a psi wheel?

to say it simple (what a psi wheel is)
it's a paper(piece) on a "pin"(needle or something like that)
mostly the paper is star shaped

Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours

#7    najaesouljah

najaesouljah

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

• Faith is the belief in things unseen.

Posted 05 May 2006 - 06:09 PM

I have also tried and it never works. no.gif

Edited by najaesouljah, 05 May 2006 - 06:10 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8    Yommi

Yommi

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 07:34 PM

ha ha.  i guess this is one of the more time consuming skills to practice

"If you're with us, then be with us" ~ Psions Stand United

#9    Eu_citzen

Eu_citzen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

-James Carswell

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:03 PM

ha ha.  i guess this is one of the more time consuming skills to practice

yes i think so.. blink.gif
everything takes it's time  thumbsup.gif

#10    cyromaster

cyromaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:41 AM

It is possible that telekinesis isn't one of those things you can do. Not everyone can do everything.  original.gif

Don't get close to doing it. Do it. Close only counts with Rocket Launchers and Hand Grenades.

#11    Bio-Mage

Bio-Mage

Mutant Gene Nullifier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

• Fear not...for I am watchful.

Posted 30 June 2006 - 12:03 PM

It is possible that no one can do it too.

"Because you're worth it..... "

#12    cyromaster

cyromaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 12:08 PM

It is possible that no one can do it too.

no it is possible to do it. just not everyone can. yes.gif

Don't get close to doing it. Do it. Close only counts with Rocket Launchers and Hand Grenades.

#13    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

• *wonders what happens if you cook Mamee Noodles*

Posted 30 June 2006 - 12:18 PM

Then prove it.

How about a video?

Posted Image

Read my story, Mindless Indulgence
Also read Replaceable

#14    cyromaster

cyromaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 01:22 PM

Then prove it.

How about a video?

There are millions of videos out there about telekinesis.

#15    Bio-Mage

Bio-Mage

Mutant Gene Nullifier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

• Fear not...for I am watchful.

Posted 30 June 2006 - 02:35 PM

They are a million fake attempts to create chatter not proof....

"Because you're worth it..... "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users