Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Seriously, is telekinesis really possible?

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#106    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:59 AM

I agree with the both of you. I heard somewhere that telekinesis could be as easy as walking if it were taught at an early age. I dont see how that works. What do you think?

I really do not think it's that simple really if that was the case you would see alot of, powerful telekinetics around!

Any thoughts?

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#107    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:05 AM

There are supposed teachers on this!
But i suppose that could be a good thing we are still in the beginnings of trying to understand this phenomena!

Anything but just saying it does'nt exist is better than nothing.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#108    Enuf3

Enuf3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• Fire bad, tree pretty.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:22 AM

Well thats the thing. Maybe it is simple.. but the problem is, not enough people have discovered the ability yet and possibly in the future, people will be teaching this ability to young kids and soon enough it will be as easy as walking or talking. Just a thought..

"Yo! Lets get some juice down here! What's up, everyone taking stupid pills around here? Juice me!"

#109    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

• *wonders what happens if you cook Mamee Noodles*

Posted 10 July 2006 - 05:37 AM

That's assuming that it is real.

Posted Image

Read my story, Mindless Indulgence
Also read Replaceable

#110    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 05:43 AM

That's assuming that it is real.

To each their own!

#111    Enuf3

Enuf3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• Fire bad, tree pretty.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 05:45 AM

Megalomania, I take it you are a non believer? Any specific reason as to why?

"Yo! Lets get some juice down here! What's up, everyone taking stupid pills around here? Juice me!"

#112    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 05:49 AM

I used to think I could turn into a lion at will.
This was of course, wen I was 9, when I used to read Animorphs books.

I saw the light, and realised that people here are just going through the same stage.

The thing is, they're my age, I just grew up quicker.

Several other members who used to be so sure that they could use telekinesis have come back, and laughed about it.

Personal experience mate, they're not real.

Posted Image

Also read Replaceable

#113    Enuf3

Enuf3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• Fire bad, tree pretty.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 05:53 AM

Hey, if that's what you want to believe then fine... But personally, I still believe it's all true. No I cant do it, or even think I can.. But I think some people can.

If you dont mind me asking.. how old are you exactly?

#114    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:14 AM

Hey, if that's what you want to believe then fine... But personally, I still believe it's all true. No I cant do it, or even think I can.. But I think some people can.

If you dont mind me asking.. how old are you exactly?

Age really is not a factor!
Some learn from a young age to push all this kenesis aside and disprove it!
Others choose to learn more about and except that there is more to reality other than what is known!

I will just keep cool in between the the both!

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot, 10 July 2006 - 06:17 AM.

#115    Enuf3

Enuf3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• Fire bad, tree pretty.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:19 AM

Aye aye captain!

But I was just wondering how old he is.. or better yet, how old he was when he found the "light"....

#116    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:36 AM

I don't know when I found the light..... but it was before I was 10...
I didn't turn into a skeptic, I just stopped believing I could turn into a lion.

I'm 14 right now.

Posted Image

Also read Replaceable

#117    Enuf3

Enuf3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• Fire bad, tree pretty.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:43 AM

Okay, well.. most people dont sit around believing they can turn into lions.. So I'm glad to hear you dont.. tongue.gif

But uhhh, I dont see how that is anything like telekinesis. Tk is waaay more believable than.. being like the animorphs lol. But, you are still young right now, so maybe as you grow a little older you will start to realize there is more to life than what we go through every single day. (I'm 18 by the way)

#118    Cronus

Cronus

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

• It's best to die a broken piece of jade, than to live a life of clay.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:56 AM

Heh, I've seen people MOVING stuff with their minds Only, I must admit, it's not really my thing but, Since I've seen it, I know it's possible, though I havent seen someone moving something as big as a computer or something, but is it possible? Yes it is.. I've tried it as well, without guideance, and Sadly, I also got those yellowish greenish images, but, I have been Practicing Mind Connecting with a Psychic lately, and he and I found out that it's not how we "cant" do these abilities *floating, moving objects, mind reading" but we just need to wake them up, and What we both believe is that we need someone else to wake up our abilities, he woke Mine up, I was able to read his mind and he was able to read mind, I told him to tell me what I was thinking of, we both concentrated for about 4 minutes, he came up with "Alien head" and yep, that's exactly what I was thinking of, then I said "car driving" and yep, he was thinking of that. so you see it's Possible, just Believe, even if something's not possible, perhaps Technology will make it possible in the future, so anything that we dont believe, should be Believed, at least for the "hope" that we put in it. So that others can try to achieve it and make it real tongue.gif

.. and if you need proof...
Ever wondered why you felt someone looking at you?...
Ever wondered why you left your body while sleeping?...
Ever wondered how come you knew deep down in your mind how they were feeling while they looked at you with a normal straight look in their eyes?...
Ever wondered why you thought of someone and thought of something and suddenly that someone did that something, being a 1 in a billion chance?...

plus if we need to see to believe.. then we wouldnt believe in love...

I'm out --

"The void is that which stands right in the middle of "this" and "that" the void is all-inclusive, having no opposite, there is nothing which it excludes or opposes, it is living void because all forms come out of it and whoever realizes the void, is filled with life and power and the love of all things."

#119    Enuf3

Enuf3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• Fire bad, tree pretty.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:59 AM

Good job. Agree with you 100%.

#120    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:07 AM

I just have a question for Triad!
Do you think people will get any better with abilities than this Micro-PK test?
I'm just curious!

Absolutely and for the record I have every justification to feel the way I do.

Again try try page 31 in this thread/ post 460 in this thread

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=20046

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad, 10 July 2006 - 07:44 AM.

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users