Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Seriously, is telekinesis really possible?

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#121    Cronus

Cronus

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

• It's best to die a broken piece of jade, than to live a life of clay.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:20 AM

Thanks enuff3 tongue.gif , this is the second time I visit this page, I find it VERY interesting to see SO many people with so many different Ideas, this is the kind of stuff that I do when I'm bored online, go to mystery sites and just see people talk about stuff they claim to have seen or you know.. and amazing how some of these people talk about stuff friends of mine have talked.. but some others talk about stuff that just goes beyond my imagination and then I could ONLY believe them since nearly no one can prove a sighting or an experience tongue.gif, hell, even if you take a picture of somethign real neat, most people will say "Yep, it's fake" hehe.. I wish there were programs that told you if something was real or not on a pic or a video =))

"The void is that which stands right in the middle of "this" and "that" the void is all-inclusive, having no opposite, there is nothing which it excludes or opposes, it is living void because all forms come out of it and whoever realizes the void, is filled with life and power and the love of all things."

#122    Enuf3

Enuf3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• Fire bad, tree pretty.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:58 AM

It's called the god program.

"Yo! Lets get some juice down here! What's up, everyone taking stupid pills around here? Juice me!"

#123    Cronus

Cronus

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

• It's best to die a broken piece of jade, than to live a life of clay.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 09:20 AM

It's called the god program.

you mean the one you download at church?  innocent.gif  laugh.gif

"The void is that which stands right in the middle of "this" and "that" the void is all-inclusive, having no opposite, there is nothing which it excludes or opposes, it is living void because all forms come out of it and whoever realizes the void, is filled with life and power and the love of all things."

#124    Burinry

Burinry

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

Well I'm sitting here in my room.  And I picked up my tablet.  Which I regret now because. It. Is. Really. Difficult to type.  Anyways I stumbled across this article and I have a comment to add.  Keep in mind I realize this thread is really old but ya I want to give my opinion

Anyways I'm rambling.. So what.. Five years back. I attempted to learn telekinesis I did not have any Success.  But I know for a fact a Lucid Dream is a real thing. For those who don't know a lucid dream is where the individual has complete and total control of every detail that occurs in the duration of the dream

I have had one in my life, where other people dream this way everynight. It shows these people have a higher control of their subconscious mind. So I bet if they tried telekinesis. They would have better luck then many normal dreamers. There are ways to induce a lucid dream but it takes a lot of self control.  

Anyways my point to being. If memory serves I had this lucid dream around the time I was doing my meditation practices.. I don't know if telekinesis is possible but I think I'm getting closer to unlock it.

If it helps at all, I have also had an occasion where I saw auras as well..

Cheers :)

Edited by Burinry, 05 February 2013 - 05:36 AM.

#125    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

Telekinesis is Possible. I have done it on a Napkin. I have Never been able to get anything to Move again but i am 99.9% sure i was able to move that Napkin.

Now I believe that Poltergeists are caused by people who have Telekinesis since the Poltergeist Activity is always happening around them.

#126    Human Simulator

Human Simulator

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

View Post~Dreamer~, on 03 May 2006 - 05:14 PM, said:

I am very interested in the ability of telekinesis, i have worked through a specific time to try this ability. But it has not worked and no progress, so can any experienced telekinetics or anyone who has experienced this ability, help me answer some questions?

1. When i try to do telekinesis, when i try to concentrate on an object, all i see is object in front of me stay where it is, the image moves a little-making me think i have moved it but i havent, my head goes light and my eyes just start to water. Somtimes i just see a green sorta light around the object, but i think that its just the after-affects of staring at an object for too long...  style_emoticons/default/hmm.gif ....please does anyone know why that happens??

if you know what the problem is, please give any sort of ideas or advice to help my development in this ability.

I would really hope for good advice, please, i would appreciate it, i take this seriously. Thank you.
I know nothing about this subject but I have a natural grasp of physics due to autism. A weak person may not be able to push a car but could push a shopping trolley no problem. As far as telekinesis goes, you are weak at the moment because you are new. You may have the ability but the item you are trying to move may be on the heavy side. That may sound silly if you are trying to move a little matchstick or pin. but what you need is something that will give a big effect and use little energy. I would stick a drawing pin in the ceiling in a corner of the room. from the pin, tie a full length of thread with a small object on the other end, maybe a needle. put a piece of white paper on the floor with a dot on it. adjust so the paper so the needle points at the dot and hovers only a little above it. lie on the floor possibly with a sheet of perspex between you and the needle. This is to stop your breath from moving the needle. Because of the pure length of the thread, this device will need a damn sight less energy to move it than trying to move a pin across a table. I know it may only be a pin but the friction between table and pin is still there. It is still telekinesis if you move a speck of dust so why go for a matchstick. With this device, you could leave it and go back to it each day. If you have it, you should be able to make the needle swing with the tiniest mental energy. hope this helps. Mick.

#127    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

No, TK is not possible for humans.

#128    AlienDan

AlienDan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

Theres no proof. And if there is, please show me, and how I can do it.

#129    Nightmaker47

Nightmaker47

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

• What's the matter? Kitty got your tounge?

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

There are two types of telekinesis: macro-psychokinesis & micro-psychokinesis

Macro-PK is the ability to move or levitate ordinary objects (e.g. chair, table, etc.) using the power of the mind. It is the same PK that you see in the movie Carrie and Star Wars. On the other hand, Micro-PK is the ability to mentally influence the odds of a random system in favor to your will. These include coins, dice, random number generators, and anything random you can think of.

There is no conclusive evidence that PK at the macro level exists. The only controversial evidence to support such phenomenon is the Soviet Union case of Nina Kulagina. Others like Uri Geller are found to be fakes. YouTube isn't a good source either since the majority of them are fakes as well.

There is, however, evidence for PK at the micro-level through meta-analytic studies. Meta-analytic studies show the effect to be real, but practically insignificant in real life applications.

#130    alcadashia

alcadashia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

I literally just made this account to reply to this.
I started moving objects with my "mind" or rather thinking about it and it happening within seconds later when I was around 8 or 9.
I was told by my Christian father that it was demons and he scared the ever loving **** out of me telling me that and so I "stopped" as best I could.
Now I'm having difficulty getting it back 9 years later. I'm 16 now.
I cannot tell you how alone it makes you feel, all of you trying to have telekinesis, please, it's awful.
I'm sure you'll ask "then why are you trying to get it back?"
Because it's part of me, and hell, I'm not even sure if I want it back, I'm scared that me not "doing it" for so long has ruined it or something.
I never "meditated" or any of that fancy new age bull****, I just had it.
Do you want to be alienated? Because that's how I felt. Imagine seeing an object somehow moved across the room and smash and once you've thought about it, you can't "undo" the thought. Now also, don't forget, that NO ONE will believe you, they'll think you've watched too many movies, or video games, or read something about it.
It makes you feel alone, it makes you feel like a freak.
I think the ones who glorify telekinesis are truly the ones who don't have it, because when I moved things with my mind, it terrified me.
You can't explain it, you see something move in front of you by thinking of it and you can't explain it, it's terrifying.
No one ever explained what it was, hell, it was only until years later I found out there was a damn word for it.
I never watched movies about it, I never read books, I'll admit, I was a legit shut in against my will. I had a **** home life.
I also saw these black shadow people...? They didn't have faces or anything, they were just black shadows shaped like people.
Anyways, I'm off topic.
I feel this was contradictory, saying I want it back and yet it's "awful."
It's awful in the way that no one will ever believe you and the chances of you meeting someone who truly has it and isn't trying to act like a special snowflake are 1 to a million.
I've still never met anyone with it, granted I'm 16, but still.
As for "boosting your psychic powers", I'm sure every human has their own energy to harness but at their own personal level.
You're not going to achieve something you're not "energetically built for."
However, you can still in my opinion harness what you have, you aren't any less special and you aren't any more special.
Telekinesis, at least mine, has never been something out of some movie, it's really hard to explain.
I never had to "force my energy", "meditate", or any of that new age stuff, I just did it.
I think honestly you have to be born with it. You either discover it naturally on you're own or you just don't have it.
That doesn't make you any less of a person to not have this ability though.
It doesn't make me any more of a person than anyone else, it just makes me weird, an anomaly but nothing special at all.
I think "real" telekinetics, the reason why "we" haven't come out more is because there are too many bull****ters around trying to make a quick buck saying "I can help you develop super awesome totally cool powers, bro!" and it's ridiculous the lows people go to make money.
Not to mention, if we did "come out", I'd be scared we'd either be ostracized by society called like "devils" or locked up like guinea pigs by the government to be used for something.
I know I used a lot of quotation marks, but it's just quoting what others would say or whatever.
So, if you want to have more... uh, psychic abilities? Just stick with the ones you have already. There is no forcing your energy to become something you're not.
I just wish I could Google "how to improve telekinesis" and not get a bunch of people saying "how to develop telekinesis", it's frustrating but what did I really expect?
To pop into Google and get a bunch of results from real telekinetics? Obviously not, the general public, rather humans in general are fascinated by things they can't explain and these would be one of them.
To those who believe me, I'll tell you about it but seeing as I only used my telekinesis for a few years until my father told me I was basically Satan, I don't have a long story.
I am however trying to get back who I truly am, I really hope this helped in some way, though I'm sure I'm going to get an abyssal amount of "LOL PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN" sort of comments.
Just remember that there are people who have abilities like telekinesis, telepathy, ect and it isn't a sunshine daisy fest.
It's stressful, it makes you feel inhuman and it makes you feel like you're crazy or like some monster and very, very often it makes me at least wonder if there's a spirit that's attached to my like.. something I don't know, it's a theory, like maybe something reads my mind? Wouldn't surprise me, spirits/beings/ect are full of things we don't know and can't explain.
I hope I didn't sound too contradictory or special snowflake like.
Just want others to know that it's not all sunshine flowers and daisies and damn, do I wish I could meet someone who truly has it too.
There's a lot of things I'm coming to realize that we don't want to believe are real but that doesn't make them any less real.

Edited by alcadashia, 10 October 2013 - 10:50 AM.

#131    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

View Postalcadashia, on 10 October 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

I literally just made this account to reply to this.
I started moving objects with my "mind" or rather thinking about it and it happening within seconds later when I was around 8 or 9.

[CUT to avoid quote spam]

We don't want pics or a vid, we want you to get tested at a lab or at a university.

I be blunt, On these forums i have I seen a lot of growl and never any bite when it comes to telekinesis, the only thing is vaguely close is static electricity. If you could go to a college or university and got tested you would be the most honored, rich and respected person in the world by skeptics and believers.

Please note, I am not being sarcastic at all.

Edited by Brian Topp, 11 October 2013 - 12:24 AM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#132    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

Is this marketing for the new Carrie movie?

#133    alcadashia

alcadashia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 11 October 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:

We don't want pics or a vid, we want you to get tested at a lab or at a university.

I be blunt, On these forums i have I seen a lot of growl and never any bite when it comes to telekinesis, the only thing is vaguely close is static electricity. If you could go to a college or university and got tested you would be the most honored, rich and respected person in the world by skeptics and believers.

Please note, I am not being sarcastic at all.

Alright, but what am I going to do? Walk into a university and say I have telekinesis and will they actually test me?
I'll do it as long as I'm assured that I don't get a telescope rammed up my bum and "obtained" or something.
I want to have actual rights, I'm still human.
That Nina girl in the USSR spent 20 years in it, was it against her will?
Because I don't want to be a lab rat.
I'm also being serious, I just don't want to be an abused lab rat when I prove it.

#134    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

View Postalcadashia, on 13 October 2013 - 02:56 AM, said:

Alright, but what am I going to do? Walk into a university and say I have telekinesis and will they actually test me?
I'll do it as long as I'm assured that I don't get a telescope rammed up my bum and "obtained" or something.
I'm also being serious, I just don't want to be an abused lab rat when I prove it.

Go to a local college, speak to a few professors, show them your talent, they will find the right people for you.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#135    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,073 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

View Postalcadashia, on 13 October 2013 - 02:56 AM, said:

So go public and then go to a University - Journalist in tow.  Nobody is going to take off with you if you are in the public eye and there is a Journalist, his boss and co-workers etc all interested in your location and what is happening with you.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users