Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Seriously, is telekinesis really possible?

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#136    alcadashia

alcadashia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 13 October 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

So go public and then go to a University - Journalist in tow.  Nobody is going to take off with you if you are in the public eye and there is a Journalist, his boss and co-workers etc all interested in your location and what is happening with you.

I'd rather go with what you've said. I'd rather be in public instead of going alone, I actually think I might do this.
Besides last time I showed someone I got a positive reaction, I'm sure I'll get one now but I think it'd be testing fate to go alone and do it so yeah, I won't go alone.
Is there anything to expect as far as afterwards?

View PostBrian Topp, on 13 October 2013 - 03:00 AM, said:

Go to a local college, speak to a few professors, show them your talent, they will find the right people for you.

Okay, thank you.

#137    alcadashia

alcadashia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

Also, I'd like to be at least somewhat anonymous with it, I really don't wanna have crazy people try to find me, kill me, ect.
I can only imagine what some kooks would do if they knew who I was.
I don't want a drastic change in my life, actually I don't want any change.
If money can spawn from it, great, but I'm not sacrificing myself and my loved ones for how ever many "grands."
I actually think I'm going to show random people too sometime just once or so literally for ****s and giggles, I'm not shy about it anymore but obviously it's not something to wear a big t-shirt about.
The reactions have always been big smiles and questions, it's not like they're going to turn me into the ~*~paranormal police~*~ if they freak out anyways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users