Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Seriously, is telekinesis really possible?

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#46    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 02 July 2006 - 02:08 AM

I'm just curious if psychics really do exist I mean a true psychic!
Would'nt they be able to know what you are going to type before you even typed it hmm.gif
and further more type what someone was going to say before they typed it?
or is this something totally different?

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#47    Cebrakon

Cebrakon

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• The juice of memory rises. When it spills will be the time of reversal....Mighty shall be the roar, violent the rending, joyous the release.

Posted 02 July 2006 - 02:28 AM

I am very interested in the ability of telekinesis, i have worked through a specific time to try this ability. But it has not worked and no progress, so can any experienced telekinetics or anyone who has experienced this ability, help me answer some questions?

1. When i try to do telekinesis, when i try to concentrate on an object, all i see is object in front of me stay where it is, the image moves a little-making me think i have moved it but i havent, my head goes light and my eyes just start to water. Somtimes i just see a green sorta light around the object, but i think that its just the after-affects of staring at an object for too long...  hmm.gif ....please does anyone know why that happens??

if you know what the problem is, please give any sort of ideas or advice to help my development in this ability.

I would really hope for good advice, please, i would appreciate it, i take this seriously. Thank you.

cat.gif  Try the Batchekdor technique.    

~~~CEBRAKON

"I think, my Kepler, we will laugh at the extraordinary stupidity of the multitude.  What do you say of the leading philosophers here (U of Padua) who have never consented to look at the planets, or moon, or telescope?"    Galileo ,19th August 1610

Star Travel by Psionics

#48    Cebrakon

Cebrakon

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• The juice of memory rises. When it spills will be the time of reversal....Mighty shall be the roar, violent the rending, joyous the release.

Posted 02 July 2006 - 02:38 AM

I'm just curious if psychics really do exist I mean a true psychic!
Would'nt they be able to know what you are going to type before you even typed it hmm.gif
and further more type what someone was going to say before they typed it?
or is this something totally different?

innocent.gif As to the first line, real psychics carefully hide their powers.

rofl.gif As to the second line, people with the apparitional sense on full volume cannot read your mind.  They will get the gist of what you say, just as you say it, even if you only say it to yourself.  Do not make the mistake of thinking that thought and perception are nothing but talking to one self.

thumbsup.gif Psychic is a nearly meaningless word, since there are so many different Psi talents.  If one could do one or all, I suppose the media would shout "PSYCHIC IN MUDVILLE!"  You seem to mean "precognition."  There are people with precognition; I have known some.  But it is useless, since one cannot will a precognition on command.  Precognitions are random and usually trivial.

~~~Cebrakon

"I think, my Kepler, we will laugh at the extraordinary stupidity of the multitude.  What do you say of the leading philosophers here (U of Padua) who have never consented to look at the planets, or moon, or telescope?"    Galileo ,19th August 1610

Star Travel by Psionics

#49    Cebrakon

Cebrakon

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 02:46 AM

cat.gif  Try the Batcheldor technique.  

~~~CEBRAKON

Star Travel by Psionics

#50    blieve

blieve

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:46 AM

I am very interested in the ability of telekinesis, i have worked through a specific time to try this ability. But it has not worked and no progress, so can any experienced telekinetics or anyone who has experienced this ability, help me answer some questions?

1. When i try to do telekinesis, when i try to concentrate on an object, all i see is object in front of me stay where it is, the image moves a little-making me think i have moved it but i havent, my head goes light and my eyes just start to water. Somtimes i just see a green sorta light around the object, but i think that its just the after-affects of staring at an object for too long...  hmm.gif ....please does anyone know why that happens??

if you know what the problem is, please give any sort of ideas or advice to help my development in this ability.

I would really hope for good advice, please, i would appreciate it, i take this seriously. Thank you.
getting back to the original topic... when telekinesis is performed, it is very important to be concentrating on the goal, wich is to move the object with the mind. letting thoughts of "did the object move" into your mind each time you think it moved can ruin the concentration. You also must truly believe that you can do it. belief is almost as important as concentration. Much practice is involved. it can take anywhere from six weeks to six months to move a small piece of paper. If you have any more questions e-mail cooldudeman3@hotmail.com

#51    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,063 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:52 AM

getting back to the original topic... when telekinesis is performed, it is very important to be concentrating on the goal, wich is to move the object with the mind. letting thoughts of "did the object move" into your mind each time you think it moved can ruin the concentration. You also must truly believe that you can do it. belief is almost as important as concentration. Much practice is involved. it can take anywhere from six weeks to six months to move a small piece of paper. If you have any more questions e-mail cooldudeman3@hotmail.com

Or never.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#52    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 07 July 2006 - 01:37 AM

Absolutely, beyond any shadow of doub't Telekenisis is possible, please see attached link in Sig. "Evidence that Paranormal is Valid" will be more than happy to respond in relation to questions......

Any thoughts?    

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

#53    blieve

blieve

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:24 AM

Or never.
yah yah yah yah. your always so negative. anyone is able to use telekinesis so long as they have a brain. you probably can't do it. is that why you criticize people who can so much?

#54    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:25 AM

Absolutely, beyond any shadow of doub't Telekenisis is possible, please see attached link in Sig. "Evidence that Paranormal is Valid" will be more than happy to respond in relation to questions......

Any thoughts?

You can do calculations all you want I still seriously dont see enough evidence to make me believe otherwise!
All this bickering if TK exists or not  no.gif
I mean if it exists then why hide it at all?
You seem to think it really exists by this so called macro-pk but is it REALLY truthful?

I think that this phenomena exists on some level but i dont think the human mind has the, capacity for using TK at this point in time!

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#55    blieve

blieve

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:28 AM

You can do calculations all you want I still seriously dont see enough evidence to make me believe otherwise!
All this bickering if TK exists or not  no.gif
I mean if it exists then why hide it at all?
You seem to think it really exists by this so called macro-pk but is it REALLY truthful?

I think that this phenomena exists on some level but i dont think the human mind has the, capacity for using TK at this point in time!
think of it this way. the average person only uses 15% of their brain. what would happen if we used 100%. we could do almost anything. telekinesis uses energy in the mind. kind of like how the mind controls muscles by using energy. most people are able to tap into such energy if they were to try.

Edited by blieve, 07 July 2006 - 02:29 AM.

#56    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:29 AM

think of it this way. the average person only uses 15% of their brain

Lol, that's a common misconception. thumbsup.gif We use much, much more...

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#57    blieve

blieve

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:31 AM

Lol, that's a common misconception. thumbsup.gif We use much, much more...
not really. we lost a lot of instincts and lowered our iq through the years of watching family guy.

Edited by blieve, 07 July 2006 - 02:36 AM.

#58    Kibbles

Kibbles

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:32 AM

I am starting to think that most people use far less than 15% of their brains.

#59    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

think of it this way. the average person only uses 15% of their brain. what would happen if we used 100%. we could do almost anything. telekinesis uses energy in the mind. kind of like how the mind controls muscles by using energy.

When you have the ability to use 100% of you're brains capacity come back and let me know how it went!
I can imagine you would go insane with all this knowledge constantly pooring into your mind!  Even a genius doesn't use anywhere near 100% of their brain!

#60    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

not really. we lost a lot of instincts through the years of watching family guy.

I honestly hope that's sarcasm...

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users