Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dinosaurus tragedy

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    bosnian

bosnian

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:19 AM

So folks, I just looked something about dinosaurus in 6 episodes, and somehow I disagree with theory that meteor (or metheor in English perhaps, i am not sure) are quilty for dinosaurus termination.

If does, how is that the birds are survive?? How is that crocodile are survive? Some mamles survive? Even SHARK survive??

Isn't it something else happened???

Holly Qur'an:

""There were civilisation before you, and will be after you""

#2    Bio-Mage

Bio-Mage

Mutant Gene Nullifier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

• Fear not...for I am watchful.

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:22 AM

My guess is, you need to understand first that the animals you mention and dinosaurs lived in very different periods. In fact million of years apart...

"Because you're worth it..... "

#3    bosnian

bosnian

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:33 AM

My guess is, you need to understand first that the animals you mention and dinosaurs lived in very different periods. In fact million of years apart...

OK, what animals?

Before 100 000 000 years all mentioned animals are lived together. today's birds belong dynosaur familly for your info. Shark is almost 200 000 000 old, even cacrouch is 250 000 000 old but he is so hard to destroy so I do not mentioned it. Crocodiles are living together with dynosaurs in whole world except woods of anctartic,..... and so on.

I think you have to understand who lived in what perid original.gif and how old spieces are mate

Holly Qur'an:

#4    Banovici - Bosnia

Banovici - Bosnia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:37 AM

All dienosaures were killed.. everything on planet.. that can happend even now if some metheor like that hit the earth but we got many possibilities to stop it now..

But, the thing is, when they died, after many ages new kinds of animals were born from the scratch.. i dont know how they were born.. but something happend.. so on..

So they dont resemble dinosaures but still have some same body parts..

but I self belive, ALL animals cant die, EVERYTHING cant die, there must be some eggs maybe or something that was born, maybe some animals that was hurt but still alive.. who knows, so thats why we got like crocodile maybe..

Edited by Banovici - Bosnia, 05 May 2006 - 08:40 AM.

#5    Roj47

Roj47

Psychic Spy

• 1,149 posts

• If I believed the world was going to end in the next 10 years..... I would sell up and travel to see as much of it as I could.

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:41 AM

I forget the program or source, so many apologies. I believe it may be one of the Equinox series from BBC2 in the UK.

There is a growing concensus that the meteor weakened life's grip on Earth, but other factors contributed to the extinction.

You are right to say that it is a hard idea to swallow that meteor lands, dinosaurs die out. Mammals take their place. More an answer for convienience (sp?).

Problem is my generation has been spoon fed this story from birth, and you generally believe what teachers tell you.

I have my questions, which I can't answer and hope someone will one day.

Will try and look for the source.

regards

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6    bosnian

bosnian

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:41 AM

All dienosaures were killed.. everything on planet.. that can happend even now if some metheor like that hit the earth but we got many possibilities to stop it now..

But, the thing is, when they died, after many ages new kinds of animals were born from the scratch.. i dont know how they were born.. but something happend.. so on..

So they dont resemble dinosaures but still have some same body parts..

but I self belive, ALL animals cant die, EVERYTHING cant die, there must be some eggs maybe or something that was born, maybe some animals that was hurt but still alive.. who knows, so thats why we got like crocodile maybe..

That is your opinion mate. here I can not find ANY scientific fact here and I see you are not familliar with this area of history. Thank you for participation mate.

Edited by bosnian, 05 May 2006 - 08:26 PM.

Holly Qur'an:

#7    bosnian

bosnian

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:43 AM

I forget the program or source, so many apologies. I believe it may be one of the Equinox series from BBC2 in the UK.

There is a growing concensus that the meteor weakened life's grip on Earth, but other factors contributed to the extinction.

You are right to say that it is a hard idea to swallow that meteor lands, dinosaurs die out. Mammals take their place. More an answer for convienience (sp?).

Problem is my generation has been spoon fed this story from birth, and you generally believe what teachers tell you.

regards

Thanks mate. I agree!

Holly Qur'an:

#8    Banovici - Bosnia

Banovici - Bosnia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:44 AM

regards

Yeah, saw that too..  disgust.gif

thanx

#9    Roj47

Roj47

Psychic Spy

• 1,149 posts

• If I believed the world was going to end in the next 10 years..... I would sell up and travel to see as much of it as I could.

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:51 AM

Hey! I got lucky for once with looking. It is actually horizon, but a good take on research. What you think?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes...g_summary.shtml

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10    bosnian

bosnian

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 09:00 AM

Hey! I got lucky for once with looking. It is actually horizon, but a good take on research. What you think?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes...g_summary.shtml

Wow quite interesting, many thanks mate  thumbsup.gif

Holly Qur'an:

#11    bosnian

bosnian

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 10:05 AM

I was thinkig about this i last minutes and I have crazy idea, what if something happend onthe sun surface and some elecromagnetic or heat waves came to earth and kill bigest animals, while those in seas and small animal survive??

crazy idea??  rolleyes.gif

Edited by bosnian, 05 May 2006 - 10:07 AM.

Holly Qur'an:

#12    Reepa

Reepa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Seeing is believing, but we only believe in what we want to see

Posted 05 May 2006 - 11:44 AM

All dienosaures were killed.. everything on planet.. that can happend even now if some metheor like that hit the earth but we got many possibilities to stop it now.[quote]

Yeah like Bruce Willis original.gif

Seeing is believing but we only believe in what we want to see

#13    Roj47

Roj47

Psychic Spy

• 1,149 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 12:04 PM

I would have to disagree Reepa. Whilst I admit that it is possible, I would find it very unlikely.

An event to destroy life on Earth would in fact destroy the Earth itself?

There is life at the deepest point of the ocean at marine vents. No light, no oxygen, just minerals from the vents and life is sustained.

I can not see how a single or even 5+ meteors could destroy this depth of the planet.

http://www.firstscience.com/site/articles/darklife.asp

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14    Roj47

Roj47

Psychic Spy

• 1,149 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 12:06 PM

I was thinkig about this i last minutes and I have crazy idea, what if something happend onthe sun surface and some elecromagnetic or heat waves came to earth and kill bigest animals, while those in seas and small animal survive??

crazy idea??  rolleyes.gif

http://www.tv.com/supernova/show/31149/summary.html

A rather amusing two part docu-soap which I found pretty rubbish although the ideas were interesting.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#15    bosnian

bosnian

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 12:17 PM

tnx for links original.gif

Holly Qur'an: