Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ahmadinejad sends letter to Bush

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

#106    PLO

PLO

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 07:24 AM

Much of europe yes, but their not wanting to declare war on Iran anow are they?, no, only america is wanting to do that.

"i can't wait until Iran gets the bomb"

how old are you?, seriously, any rational minded person can see that this is the most counter productive action any goverment could take against Iran.

www.oilempire.us  www.killinghope.org

#107    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

• My Father was raised a Christian, my Mother was raised a Muslim - I was raised a Free Thinker and they're both wrong!

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:33 AM

as for closer to 3,000 casualties.... oh dear god no! its Iwo Jima all over again!

3 losses a day  ohmy.gif  how will we survive this meatgrinder of a war!!!

(end sarcasm)

3,000 equals out to about one small regiment

The U.S. mil. has about 30 Ground Divisions when you combine The Army manpower with The Marine Manpower. a division is made up of usually 3 regiments.

do the math and thats not much manpower lost.

(mind you these Division numbers are only half the count of the total U.S. armed forces. still 2 other branches left to count.)
We are talking about people with lives, families and futures ahead of them, being violently cut short. Everything they could have been, wiped out in a instant, not plastic toy soldiers, as you seem to be thinking.

Yes they sign up for it, but would they if they had other chances in life, or understood they were being used and what the people that send them to war really thought about them?:

"Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy. . ." - Henry Kissinger

And also, more than American soldiers lives are brutally taken, as PLO said.

What incenses me is how this letter is being ignored and brushed off, by the US government and the media. If that doesn't show how they are in cahoots with the aim of action against Iran, I don't know what does. This letter is such a huge, biting criticism of US policies and it hardly gets a mention. angry.gif

Edited by RedEyeJedi, 11 May 2006 - 09:41 AM.

When you have cut down the last tree and poisoned the last river, you will know that you cannot eat money

God save us from religion!!

It's time to open your eyes and get off your knees

#108    Shuriken

Shuriken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

• Can't you see
    It all makes perfect sense...

Posted 11 May 2006 - 10:17 AM

PadawanOsswe, you sicken me, I really mean it... ohmy.gif  
I could accept what you have said if we were living in 12 century. I hope you will never have kids, cuz world doesn't ned any more retards...

Jesus is cuming back and boy, is he mad!

#109    Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Psychic Spy

• 1,173 posts

• "I'm afraid the making of World War III is actually taking place in front of our eyes."

Posted 11 May 2006 - 12:59 PM

PadawanOsswe come on you Hero, go to Iraq as a volunteer or stop bull****ing. Its easy to look at numbers in fox news, but its a different situation in the field.

Posted Image

#110    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• 1,227 posts

• My Father was raised a Christian, my Mother was raised a Muslim - I was raised a Free Thinker and they're both wrong!

Posted 11 May 2006 - 01:02 PM

PadawanOsswe come on you Hero, go to Iraq as a volunteer or stop bull****ing. Its easy to look at numbers in fox news, but its a different situation in the field.
He's not old enough to fight for his country. He's just turned 15.

When you have cut down the last tree and poisoned the last river, you will know that you cannot eat money

God save us from religion!!

It's time to open your eyes and get off your knees

#111    Universal Absurdity

Universal Absurdity

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,592 posts

• You wont win.

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:03 PM

*topics merged*

Try and keep the petty bickering and personal jabs to an absolute minimun
This thread might not last much longer.

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity, 11 May 2006 - 02:06 PM.

Ű∩ίvệѓα|ΛЬşűяđĬŧỵ

Founder Of The Animated Avatar Workshop
43 things

#112    Watzel

Watzel

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:11 PM

"What incenses me is how this letter is being ignored and brushed off, by the US government and the media. If that doesn't show how they are in cahoots with the aim of action against Iran, I don't know what does. This letter is such a huge, biting criticism of US policies and it hardly gets a mention."

Often, when the mentally unstable see something different from the majority of mentally normal people they cannot understand why.  This is because their reality base is fractured and they no longer have the ability to separate truth from falsehood.

One bit of advice.  If the majority of the world thinks that this letter is the ramblings of a disturbed person, you might want to re-think your concept of reality.  yes.gif

#113    supercar

supercar

Psychic Spy

• 2,116 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:22 PM

"An idealogy based on hatred is doomed to failure. "
What ideology is based on hatred?

The idealogy of the radical Muslims,like bin Laden,and the idealogy of the Iranian government,is based on hatred.  They hate Israel and they hate Americans.

Hatred of Israel:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/10/26/news/iran.php

Hatred of America:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060413/D8GVB5POG.html

btw the romans were the most advanced civilization on the planet, at the time.

Advanced,yes. The Romans were a brutal and barbaric people. Not civilized.

Pure arrogance.

Making personal attacks when you can't agrue the facts is not helping your 'cause' look credible. w00t.gif

Why are we talking about the Roman Empire. That is an off-topic tangent if ever I've seen one.

Because it proves that Sanjuro's 'facts',all his facts, are wrong.

I was talking about Eastern Roman Byzantine Empire, not Rome you imbecile.

Then why didn't you say the Eastern Roman Empire. No,you said Rome lasted until 1453. Once again,you have been proven wrong.

QUOTE(Sanjuro @ May 10 2006, 09:51 AM) View Post

you imbecile.

How bloody old are you anyway? 12, 13 ?
Anyway just stop "talking" to me, my nerves arent so strong to argue with kids like you.

Making personal attacks when you can't agrue the facts is not helping your 'cause' look credible. w00t.gif

Edited by supercar, 11 May 2006 - 02:27 PM.

#114    mambo132

mambo132

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:25 PM

"What incenses me is how this letter is being ignored and brushed off, by the US government and the media. If that doesn't show how they are in cahoots with the aim of action against Iran, I don't know what does. This letter is such a huge, biting criticism of US policies and it hardly gets a mention."

Often, when the mentally unstable see something different from the majority of mentally normal people they cannot understand why.  This is because their reality base is fractured and they no longer have the ability to separate truth from falsehood.

One bit of advice.  If the majority of the world thinks that this letter is the ramblings of a disturbed person, you might want to re-think your concept of reality.  yes.gif

Care to explain where exactly you conclude he's a rambling disturbed person?

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/CNN_Letter9May2006.html

#115    Universal Absurdity

Universal Absurdity

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,592 posts

• You wont win.

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:35 PM

I can see this is going to go nowhere.

Ű∩ίvệѓα|ΛЬşűяđĬŧỵ

Founder Of The Animated Avatar Workshop
43 things