Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mapusaurus vs Giganotosaurus

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31    speshall mareens

speshall mareens

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

• "hand me the holy hand grenade!!" monty python, search for the holy grail

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:00 AM

How are you right, "even a little"?  The weights most be largely speculation though I agree Spino may not be as bulky.

there weight is estimated as the same, so i was sorta right, but like i said only by a little, your right that spino is longer and thats how its bigger, actually, now that i think about it, i was wrong tongue.gif

speshall mareens;
       the few,
    the proud the,
mentally challenged

#32    cheo_vl

cheo_vl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 292 posts

• "the oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:34 PM

The latest Spinosaur also has the largest skull of any Carnosaur, over six feet long.  It is a third larger than Giganotosaurus.  Are you getting this stuff from cartoons, or what?   Yes a larger carnivorous dinosaur may be found, but NOTHING else comes close to the latest spino.  And the original spino, destroyed in Berlin and still larger than any of the rest, was only a Juvenile as the bones revealed!

just because one skull was 6 feet long doesn't mean that they all were, we'd have to wait until we find more and besides, the first skull of carcharodontosaurus ever found was also about six feet tall and we know now that giganotosaurus was bigger that carchar

#33    speshall mareens

speshall mareens

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:54 PM

you mean long? spinos was 6 feet long

speshall mareens;
       the few,
    the proud the,
mentally challenged

#34    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:18 PM

Saurophaganax rolleyes.gif

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#35    speshall mareens

speshall mareens

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:52 AM

yes, yes we know that by now rolleyes.gif

speshall mareens;
       the few,
    the proud the,
mentally challenged

#36    laveticus666

laveticus666

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:24 PM

Spino Was Not Bigger And you Dont Count the Spine Gigano Is  Still The lagest Killer on Land Sadly Its Brain was that the Size of a Banana and spino was only Thort Big coz of the Dumb JP3 moive  Everyone Knows how un Real they all are

Its Really Hard To Read When You Capital almost  Every Letter At The Begining Of A Word.

#37    speshall mareens

speshall mareens

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 03:11 AM

i don't even capitalize at the beggining of a sentence!

speshall mareens;
       the few,
    the proud the,
mentally challenged

#38    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 02:36 PM

Mapo would win,If that stupid giganto messed with one it messed with alot more since mapo was a pack hunter.Gignatosaurus would have been mauled and killed by the pack of maposaurus because giganto didnt know how to fight.

Posted Image

#39    Dino_crazy_man

Dino_crazy_man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:50 PM

is sophia the forum police...geez girl lossen up...
sorry so late the this rip.. but i could'nt resist...
DINOS RULE

#40    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:40 AM

[quote name='draconic chronicler' date='Jan 26 2007, 09:23 PM' post='1517454'
Spino is now the king.  Jurassic park III was ahead of its time.
[/quote]

You make me lauph,This is typically what a huge spino fanboy would say.Spino will never be a king,It wont even be a prince the best it will ever be is the scum on the bottom of a beggers shoe.You could say i am a t-rex fanboy or somebody who hates when people godzillafie an overrated dinosaur.By the way when you say "Jurassic park III was ahead of its time" and it means it sucked and portrayed a movie monster chase humans and go way out of its way to kill them and somehow someway escaped the jaws of a t-rex and used its claws in a fight then yes jurassic park 3 was WAY ahead of its time rolleyes.gif

Posted Image

#41    robbieb

robbieb

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:59 AM

u know who would win in a fight with these dinos me with a barrett yea a depleted uranium bullet could flip a hummer yea i want one of those

yes i know this post seems pointless but it realy isnt becuase just as unlikely it is for me to get a sniper rilfe like gun that shoots 50calabier bullets made of depleted uranium at a dino its just as unlikely we could ever tell who would beat who in the dino world we can only guess and espicaly when we dont even have full skeleton and im willing to bet the largest meat eating dino is not even discovered yet and probly never will be

#42    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:35 AM

[quote name='draconic chronicler' date='Jan 26 2007, 09:23 PM' post='1517454'
Spino is now the king.  Jurassic park III was ahead of its time.
You make me lauph,This is typically what a huge spino fanboy would say.Spino will never be a king,It wont even be a prince the best it will ever be is the scum on the bottom of a beggers shoe.You could say i am a t-rex fanboy or somebody who hates when people godzillafie an overrated dinosaur.By the way when you say "Jurassic park III was ahead of its time" and it means it sucked and portrayed a movie monster chase humans and go way out of its way to kill them and somehow someway escaped the jaws of a t-rex and used its claws in a fight then yes jurassic park 3 was WAY ahead of its time rolleyes.gif

Truthfully now, are you over 13 years old?

Every real, scientific source now states Spino is the largests carnivorous dino, and it is an amazing ONE THIRD LARGER than it's next largest rival.  This has nothing to do with fanboys, it is scientific evidence.  

And it is probably not a fluke, giant specimen.  The original Berlin spino was estimated close to 50 feet and it was a JUVENILE!

And now, the only other spino that was ever found was probably over 60 feet long with the largest skull of any carnivorous dino.

But little kids can make believe anything they want, right, digi?

#43    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:32 PM

Truthfully now, are you still mad because your ass was totally pwned?

Ill take that as a yes,By the way i think your the little kid becuase your scared to admit when your wrong.Oh thats ok,Your mommy will be here any minute with your baby formula.Seriously you are a fan boy saying jp3 was way ahead of its time,If you were as mature as your ego is large than you would know that you cant stand it when your wrong.Really your makeing a fool of your self,Scratch that your makeing an even bigger fool of yourself.So wipe away your tears and forget about it because nobody wants to hear you complain or try to make a good comeback.

Posted Image

#44    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:32 AM

Truthfully now, are you still mad because your ass was totally pwned?

Ill take that as a yes,By the way i think your the little kid becuase your scared to admit when your wrong.Oh thats ok,Your mommy will be here any minute with your baby formula.Seriously you are a fan boy saying jp3 was way ahead of its time,If you were as mature as your ego is large than you would know that you cant stand it when your wrong.Really your makeing a fool of your self,Scratch that your makeing an even bigger fool of yourself.So wipe away your tears and forget about it because nobody wants to hear you complain or try to make a good comeback.

So tell me what I said was "wrong".  All the facts are on my side little boy.  You'd discover I'm right, if you watched less cartoons and more Science Channel.  In fact, there was a good program on Spino just a few nights ago.  Maybe your mom blocks that channel due to the violence of nature shows.

Edited by draconic chronicler, 17 May 2007 - 12:32 AM.

#45    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 17 May 2007 - 01:18 AM

DC, you're forgeting about Saurophaganax! tongue.gif

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information