Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mapusaurus vs Giganotosaurus

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:24 PM

So tell me what I said was "wrong".  All the facts are on my side little boy.  You'd discover I'm right, if you watched less cartoons and more Science Channel.  In fact, there was a good program on Spino just a few nights ago.  Maybe your mom blocks that channel due to the violence of nature shows.

Aww it looks like this kid cant read yet,Let me dumb it down for you......YOU NO TRY TO MAKE SMART TALK OR ELSE YOU WILL LOOK MORE STUPID-ER,Maybe that will help you kid.Or maybe you should call your mom in to read you the pretty screen sas,The only good program of a spino is when it sas that its an overrated pathetic dinosaur that couldnt kill anything that wasnt in water and didnt have gills.By the way,You claim to know alot about dinosaurs and yet you dont because you havnt replied in T rex might still claim the title back because you know that you were wrong about evrything you said and thats why your scared to say that your wrong because your just a f***** little boy who has no idea that hes a pathetic human being and should go to a kids website were people wont mind childish antics such as claiming that your right trying to make good come backs and acting like your older than you really are.Oh whats that i hear?Its the sound of nobody careingw hat you say because what ever comes out of your mouth is pure and all natural B.S.

Posted Image

#47    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:08 AM

Okay moderators, so when is somebody going to shut that foul mouthed little brat down.  He doesn't know anything about these subjects and cannot behave in a civil manner.

#48    robbieb

robbieb

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 11:46 AM

DC, you're forgeting about Saurophaganax! tongue.gif

idont think we can even consider him until we have more bones on him i mean we mostly have vetebrae and thats not enough to decide if hes bigger or not

#49    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 06:28 PM

Okay moderators, so when is somebody going to shut that foul mouthed little brat down.  He doesn't know anything about these subjects and cannot behave in a civil manner.

Oh please little boy,Shut up allready and stop complaining.Your the only brat here because you know your wrong and your not smart enough to know so,I swear my 7 year old nephew knows more about dinosaurs than you.Seriously if you want people to listen to you babble on and on about nothing than go on jerry springer,You claim to know alot about dinosaurs but you dont and you still havnt replied in the t-rex might claim its title back because you know the my friend coramont corrected you on evrything YOU said was right.So stop trying to be somthing your not,And that something is knowing alot about dinosaurs.

Posted Image

#50    robbieb

robbieb

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:22 AM

both of u need to chill ur taking personal shots at eachother ur talking aobut which dino could win a fight against who i think this is gonna turn into a my dad could beat up your dad thing relax state facts that are backed by sources to state ur claims dont just say the other person is wrong and stupid because of it now behave

#51    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:39 AM

Oh please little boy,Shut up allready and stop complaining.Your the only brat here because you know your wrong and your not smart enough to know so,I swear my 7 year old nephew knows more about dinosaurs than you.Seriously if you want people to listen to you babble on and on about nothing than go on jerry springer,You claim to know alot about dinosaurs but you dont and you still havnt replied in the t-rex might claim its title back because you know the my friend coramont corrected you on evrything YOU said was right.So stop trying to be somthing your not,And that something is knowing alot about dinosaurs.

you're such a foul-mouthed little delinquent, your own posts prove you can't spell, you can't write, you do not understand English grammar, and your whole knowledge of this subject obviously came from an outdated version of "the big golden book of dinosaurs as everyone can see.  I doubt you could be older than twelve, given your inability to write, and even make coherent sentences.  Nobody corrected me on anything here you little fool.  Everything I said was documented fact as I have proven, and nothing you have said was.  It is just adolescent dino fan boy nonsense.  So feel free to respond again so people can  see again what an illiterate little kid you are.  Please don't bother the adults here.  You have provided no data to dispute anything I have said , just stupid, immature, childish fan boy behavior because your favorite dinosaur of cartoons is not the largest theropod.  That's so typical of a little kid.  He has lost his argument so turns to childish name calling.  If this thread was moderated by a responsible person, you would have been banned by now.

Edited by draconic chronicler, 19 May 2007 - 03:42 AM.

#52    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:55 PM

Since i am the bigger better and smarter person little kid,I will stop this because i know you cant keep going.So i will end this by saying mapusauris would win in a fight against a giganotosaurus and t-rex would win in a fioght with a spinosaurus.

Posted Image

#53    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 10:00 PM

*sighs* Your ALL wrong, a pack of Velociraptor antirrhopus would pwn them ALL!! devil.gif

#54    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 01:56 AM

^Wrong,Even tho i dispise evryone who like the spinosaurus from jurassic park 3.Im sorry to say the real life fish eater could take down dozens of raptors,The same thing goes for mapusaurus and t-rex.

Posted Image

#55    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:15 AM

I could take all of them with my bare hands...

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#56    Obsin

Obsin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

• "There's a stillness in time
    Which I cannot define"

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:26 PM

When I first looked at this thread's title I could have sworn it read Menopause vs. Gigantosaurus.  I was thinking "what the heck do those two have in common?"  

grin2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users