Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Teen Boys arrested for bank robberies

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    brazilianguy

brazilianguy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 193 posts

• A genious man would find a way not to fight.

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:19 PM

my parents raised me to find out on my own what i think is right or wrong. my mother she was a lawyer  who worked in a prison in brazil, so she said well you can be anything you want to be, just think about what will happen at the end. so yeah i guess it did

#17    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:03 PM

my parents raised me to find out on my own what i think is right or wrong. my mother she was a lawyer  who worked in a prison in brazil, so she said well you can be anything you want to be, just think about what will happen at the end. so yeah i guess it did

Well there you are then!  You were raised properly and that's why you didn't go off and commit bank robberies.  Good for you!   yes.gif

#18    greywolf

greywolf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 05:37 AM

when i was 13 i was'nt even tall enough to see over a bank counter.i would have had to take a wooden box with me just to say"this is a stick-up!i can see the headlines now"wooden box bandit strikes again". w00t.gif

Edited by greywolf, 19 May 2006 - 05:39 AM.

#19    brazilianguy

brazilianguy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 193 posts

• A genious man would find a way not to fight.

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:51 PM

also i think stealing banks would be a really wrong thing.. lets say you stealing a family that works on a farm and need that money for stuff, that would suck cause they didnt do anything to the robbers. but then i wouldnt mind stealing from bank robbers and giving to people in poor countrys.. but i guess that would still be wrong

#20    louie

louie

Alien Abducter

• 4,844 posts

• The greatest sceptics are normally the biggest sheep. Anon

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:45 PM

the fast they had done so many before being caught shows a level of intelligence...... robbing banks is not as easy as it once was,,, i have a bit of respect for them.

www.tmblive.com
If you dont know what it is, it must be art.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users