Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

T rex might still claim the title back

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#31    Rodsrreal

Rodsrreal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 05:14 PM

Oh dear lord.

Why must you speak of things you know nothing about? Do you like being smited?

I'm just going to let you go down in flames, since it's so amusing...but for the record, outside of Hollywood and your own fantasy, they have never cloned an archaeopteryx, nor any other prehistoric animal. mellow.gif

Yes, they have, but of course YOU wouldn't know, anyway, until they clone a t-rex and spino and make them EXACTLY the same as they were when they ruled earth, and put them in a pen, it is basically useless arguing about it. So to all of you who think they've got it figured out, look again, because NO ONE KNOWS!And probably won't ever know, a mod should lock this.

Edited by Rodsrreal, 13 May 2007 - 05:14 PM.

#32    Cormorant

Cormorant

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:14 PM

Yes, they have, but of course YOU wouldn't know, anyway, until they clone a t-rex and spino and make them EXACTLY the same as they were when they ruled earth, and put them in a pen, it is basically useless arguing about it. So to all of you who think they've got it figured out, look again, because NO ONE KNOWS!And probably won't ever know, a mod should lock this.

Ok when did they clone and archeopteryx? theres nothing on such a thing anywhere? Unless you belive on the series SURFACE that the archaeopteryx they showed as a clone was real. Theyve never cloned anything at that scale before. Give me proof, I need a webpage or something that will back up your assumption of an actual clone.

#33    eyesaurSy

eyesaurSy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 03:45 AM

I'm not saying I've got it all figured out. I'm just stating what I believe to be the most logical conclusion.

#34    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:53 PM

Ok when did they clone and archeopteryx? theres nothing on such a thing anywhere? Unless you belive on the series SURFACE that the archaeopteryx they showed as a clone was real. Theyve never cloned anything at that scale before. Give me proof, I need a webpage or something that will back up your assumption of an actual clone.

I heard SOMETHING about a cloned archeopteryx, but i don't know where...

#35    Cormorant

Cormorant

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:11 PM

Uhu. So your saying you pushed a so called fact with such hard force that it almost came to blows before shut down: And you dont know if its actually true?

#36    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:32 AM

Uhu. So your saying you pushed a so called fact with such hard force that it almost came to blows before shut down: And you dont know if its actually true?

WTF?? blink.gif

#37    Cormorant

Cormorant

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:39 AM

WTF?? blink.gif

what do you mean by WTF? Im mearly saying youve defended false info you dont have proof of. Im not penalizing you for it Im merely saying it was a slight folly in thinking. I mean sure the Gov of some country might be hiding such a clone but theres no tangeable proof of C-11 existing.

#38    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:20 PM

what do you mean by WTF? Im mearly saying youve defended false info you dont have proof of. Im not penalizing you for it Im merely saying it was a slight folly in thinking. I mean sure the Gov of some country might be hiding such a clone but theres no tangeable proof of C-11 existing.

True, but i heard about it before, and NO!! NOT ON SURFACE!!! It was an internet article, it said they had cloned an archeopteryx and decend it C-11 as the specimen number.

#39    Cormorant

Cormorant

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:21 PM

Well Im just saying that the Archaeopteryx on serface had a name similar to that witht he single letter and then numbers after. So, dont get mad: Im merely again stating that you need solid evidence for something like this.

#40    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 17 May 2007 - 01:20 AM

I lost several IQ points reading this... wacko.gif

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#41    laveticus666

laveticus666

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 02:11 AM

If you have a mouth that can kill ANYTHING with one bite do you think your going to use your arms alot?If it had larger arms the fornt half of its body would be unlevel and fall,Clearly you dont know what your talking about.ANd what your saying is size counts right?A spino is larger than a sarchasuchus and yet when it gos to drink from a river it will be pulled under and killed,Size dosnt mean anything if they are both evenly matched.The t-rex still would have beaten the spino in a fight even if it was a tad bit smaller,The spinos jaws wernt made for killing herbivores it was made for holding fish.Those arms?Tucked under its body,Useless in a fight,They were ment for pulling F-I-S-H out of rivers not for combat.

jeez chill out.  Your out for blood on this t-rex thing.  And the truth is you have NO CLUE which one would win.  Nobody does and nobody ever will.  Where they even around at the same period?  Its s stupid argument.

#42    Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks

an invisible dream

• 2,956 posts

• I have no idea where this will lead us. But I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.

Posted 17 May 2007 - 02:19 AM

I watched a show on Disovery, or Animal planet, i can't recall that said that the T-Rex was most likely a scavenger rather then a full blown predator. That takes a bite out of its status i believe. Still though, the T-Rex is still my sec fav dino next to the Brontosaurous.

Posted Image

#43    Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks

an invisible dream

• 2,956 posts

• I have no idea where this will lead us. But I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.

Posted 17 May 2007 - 02:25 AM

Could Tyrannosaurus rex have been a scavenger rather then a predator?

An interesting read.

Posted Image

#44    Cormorant

Cormorant

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:09 PM

Again, I say that so called experts have been wrong before.

#45    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:54 PM

T-Rex was not a scavenger. The idea was a fantasy created by Jack Horner.

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users