Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hmmm, I can't find the right title for this..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 April 2002 - 12:11 PM

It certainly seems as if I have been gone for quite the while, wow, this site seems to have changed a little from the last time I was one, although, that would have been about three weeks ago or something equally insane.  And if anyone noticed that I was not here, or gone, I was lost in northern Wisconsin, not lost, but more like waiting for someone or something to bring me back to Chicago along with my car that is in two pieces now.  Well, at least I made it back.  By the way, I like the 'off topic' page.   :s03

Farv Michael Larion   :sj

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#2    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,846 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 18 April 2002 - 12:41 PM

Farv,

Welcome back.  :)

:st

#3    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 18 April 2002 - 04:42 PM

Welcome back Farv. Well If you're not knocking trees down on your car with a hammer for insurance money, you're breaking your car in two. ;D

Just kidding, but I hope you're ok.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#4    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 18 April 2002 - 11:04 PM

What happened?

never take me too seriously

#5    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 19 April 2002 - 09:20 AM

Farv, Im from both northern Wisconsin and Chicago.  Where in Wis. where you about? I lived in a little town named Ogema  ;D, bout 30 miles west of Tomahawk.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users