Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

World leaders suspect the Bush administration

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    PLO

PLO

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:23 AM

Wonder what they'll find out.  Im gonna highlight paticular areas i feel are of special interest and note.

"World leaders suspect the Bush administration of involvement in the 911 attacks

Wayne Madsen | May 11 2006

The first skeptics to question what role the Bush administration played in the 9-11 terrorist attacks were a few cabinet ministers in the governments of America's NATO allies. They included German Science and Technology Minister Andreas Von Bulow and British Environment Minister Michael Meacher. They were joined by Belgian European Parliament Member Paul Lannoye.

However, in recent months the former cabinet ministers have been joined in their skepticism about the "official" version of the 911 events by Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez and Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad.

In March, Chavez said Venezuela will open an official investigation into the 9-11 attacks. Now, Chavez has been joined by Ahmedinejad, who in a recent letter to President George W. Bush, asked, "Why have the various aspects of the [9-11] attacks been kept secret?" Ahmedinejad indicated that the attacks could not have been carried out without the knowledge of the U.S. "security services."

The fact that the Venezuelan and Iranian leaders suspect Bush administration complicity in 9-11 is interesting. These leaders have at their disposal two highly capable intelligence agencies. A major priority of the intelligence services of Venezuela and Iran (DISIP and VEVAK, respectively) is counter-intelligence against the United States. However, that is not likely where Venezuela and Iran may have gleaned information about who was behind the 9-11 attacks.

Venezuela and Iran are members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and a major priority of their intelligence services is collecting information on oil deals, including the Bush administration negotiations with the Taliban in Tashkent and Berlin prior to 9-11 that quickly went sour and likely provided the impetus for the Muslim insurgents to attack New York and Washington on 9-11.

VEVAK, a sworn enemy of the Taliban and Al Qaeda, had successfully penetrated the Taliban's and Pakistan's security services and would have been well aware of the attack plans and any U.S. foreknowledge of them, including knowing about money movements from Pakistan to the hijackers in Florida.

DISIP was well aware of the smuggling of cocaine from Colombia, trans-shipped on a Saudi diplomatic Boeing 737 through Venezuela, by Saudi Royal family members who then used the proceeds to support Al Qaeda's attack on America.

As more and more governments are wrested from the control of the global neocons -- Italy, Britain, Mexico, and others -- additional intelligence may be obtained from various espionage agencies that will prove that the Bush administration was not an idle bystander in the events that led up to 9-11."

btw Madsen was a Senior Fellow of the Electronic Privacy Information Center. He was a communications security analyst with the National Security Agency in the 1980s, and an intelligence officer in the US Navy

www.oilempire.us  www.killinghope.org

#2    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:28 AM

The fact that the Venezuelan and Iranian leaders suspect Bush administration complicity in 9-11 is interesting.

w00t.gif  rofl.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif Oh, man...Thanks for the laugh.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#3    PLO

PLO

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:30 AM

"The first skeptics to question what role the Bush administration played in the 9-11 terrorist attacks were a few cabinet ministers in the governments of America's NATO allies. They included German Science and Technology Minister Andreas Von Bulow and British Environment Minister Michael Meacher. They were joined by Belgian European Parliament Member Paul Lannoye."

#4    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:40 AM

"The first skeptics to question what role the Bush administration played in the 9-11 terrorist attacks were a few cabinet ministers in the governments of America's NATO allies. They included German Science and Technology Minister Andreas Von Bulow and British Environment Minister Michael Meacher. They were joined by Belgian European Parliament Member Paul Lannoye."

Having a few titles with Iran's Ahmedinejad and Venezuela's Chavez doesn't mean very much. tongue.gif This sounds more like a joke then a serious move by anybody involved. Firstly, they would side themselves with actual credible people rather then a couple of nutjobs that hate America.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#5    PLO

PLO

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:53 AM

sadly your reasoning in the situation is pretty pathetic.  By all means highlight any areas of the story you wish to discuss.

#6    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 11 May 2006 - 03:53 AM

Sky---Considering that bin Laden has already admitted to the 9/11 attacks, what more is there to say?

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#7    PLO

PLO

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:05 AM

that he was funded by the saudi royal family and the american goverment knew fine well about it.  Did you read the story though?

#8    shikon1

shikon1

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

• Those who sacrifice liberty in the name of security deserve neither.

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:27 AM

i understand what your trying to get across but its not very credible to most americans when the 2 most anti-american countries are launching the investigation

Yet even as we speak, there are those who are preparing to divide us, the spin masters and negative ad peddlers who embrace the politics of anything goes. Well, I say to them tonight, there's not a liberal America and a conservative America there's the United States of America. There's not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America.

-Barack Obama

#9    PLO

PLO

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:43 AM

its hardly my fault they are incapable of objective analysis.  As for credibilty, anyone is more than welcome to refute any of it, especialy the fact how the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and Security hates the taliban.  I wonder why CNN or Fox never mentions that?

Edited by PLO, 11 May 2006 - 04:46 AM.

#10    Dennison

Dennison

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• The world has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:50 AM

Sky---Considering that bin Laden has already admitted to the 9/11 attacks, what more is there to say?

Osama bin Laden
Osama bin Laden was presented as the mastermind of the attack since the day it happened. No credible evidence has ever been presented to support this allegation, which has been used as a pretext for bombing Afghanistan and killing thousands of people.

The evidence most cited to connect bin Laden to the 9/11/01 attacks is a translation of a videotape supposedly captured during a raid on a house in Jalalabad. Transcripts of the tape, such as the one published by CNN, contain the following excerpt. 1

We calculated in advance the number of casualties from the enemy, who would be killed based on the position of the tower. We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors. I was the most optimistic of them all. (...Inaudible...) Due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only. This is all that we had hoped for".  

If one studies the character in the tape that is allegedly bin Laden it is readily apparent that he is a different person.

source : http://www.911review.com/myth/binladen.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

So in short, the US government staged a fake Osama to tape it.

Edited by Dennison, 11 May 2006 - 04:52 AM.

The system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. - The Matrix

#11    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 12:14 PM

remember Islamic extremism is just a myth invented by the Bush admin!

#12    Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

• "I'm afraid the making of World War III is actually taking place in front of our eyes."

Posted 11 May 2006 - 12:54 PM

Considering that bin Laden has already admitted to the 9/11 attacks, what more is there to say?

Considering that Bin Laden have worked with CIA in 80s ..
Anyway you americans can believe what ever you want, I dont care if you believe that Santa or Bin laden or corpse of Nixon masterminded 9/11 its your error.
I am happy that I am not in one herd with sheeps.

Edited by Sanjuro, 11 May 2006 - 12:56 PM.

Posted Image

#13    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

• My Father was raised a Christian, my Mother was raised a Muslim - I was raised a Free Thinker and they're both wrong!

Posted 11 May 2006 - 12:58 PM

remember Islamic extremism is just a myth invented by the Bush admin!

Don't get confused. Double agents (as in Emad Salem who bombed the WTC in 1993, on the instruction of the FBI), and patsies, as well as the truth being stretched, grossly overstate the threat and manipulate the public into supporting actions to further the agenda. Actions that they would not support based on the real minor threat of terrorism.

Fear is a powerful weapon. Who does it benefit? The globalists.

Edited by RedEyeJedi, 11 May 2006 - 01:01 PM.

When you have cut down the last tree and poisoned the last river, you will know that you cannot eat money

God save us from religion!!

It's time to open your eyes and get off your knees

#14    Celumnaz

Celumnaz

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• I don't know what I don't know.

Posted 11 May 2006 - 01:17 PM

German Science and Technology Minister Andreas Von Bulow and British Environment Minister Michael Meacher. They were joined by Belgian European Parliament Member Paul Lannoye.

Any connection to oil-for-food?  What prior connection?

However, in recent months the former cabinet ministers have been joined in their skepticism about the "official" version of the 911 events by Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez and Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad.

In March, Chavez said Venezuela will open an official investigation into the 9-11 attacks. Now, Chavez has been joined by Ahmedinejad

To read their findings, please refer to moveon.org, or even our own find Conspiracy section on UM.  It's all in their official report.</predict_future>

#15    wcturnersr

wcturnersr

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 01:23 PM

Where do ya'll come up with these things????????????????????????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users