Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

10% of our brain?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1    ~Doppleganger~

~Doppleganger~

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:29 AM

Hi, I dont know if im at the right place to talk about this, but I think that is the good place tongue.gif

So, the subject of this post is, do we really use 10% of our brain? And if yes, what could happen if, one day, we use it at full "power" ? Write your opinion about it tongue.gif

My opinion, the brain control all the human body, making him live and "heal" ourselve at a really slow motion (cicatrisation is a part of the brain job tongue.gif).  And, I think, if the brain is able (?) to be use at a certain point (maybe like, 60% and higher?), the regeneration of our body could be faster than now, what do you think about this?

Write down what you think about this

English is not my native language, so my posts can seem a little bit blurry, sometimes. :)

#2    kaknelson

kaknelson

Watchful

• 4,666 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:13 AM

I heard the same thing.

Maybe this will help you. original.gif

Chek Di Link

Personally, i think there is absolutely no limit for the brain. Meaning that is no percentage measurment needed at all. In that it has an unlimited capacity. But there is a wasted brain space... (comercials on TV are the biggest waste of space)

Edited by Kaknelson, 15 May 2006 - 04:17 AM.

.  .      .   .    .   .      .      .       .       .     .       .    .    .        .    .             .      .

\_0v | h @nwR

Posted Image

#3    Universal Absurdity

Universal Absurdity

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,592 posts

• You wont win.

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:19 AM

hope that link hepls. This topic has been done many times before. no need for it to continue. If you wish to read more try a forum search

Ű∩ίvệѓα|ΛЬşűяđĬŧỵ

Founder Of The Animated Avatar Workshop
43 things

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users