Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

It is not "cool" to be an abductee.

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#16    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 07 October 2003 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (AustralianAbductee @ Oct 7 2003, 01:13 PM)

Below is a picutre of my scoop mark (implant) My hypnotic regression tell me this was placed inside my head at the age of 8 years old. Its one of two distinctive markings on my body that I beleive are a result of abductions.

I looked at the photos you have posted, and firstly, Iím in no way a skin expert, or can comment on the mark in any way, so itís best I leave areas along I have no knowledge of.

But secondly, your daughter had beautiful eyes, almost hypnotic to look upon, she is a precious gift. I have no children myself, so I donít talk from experience, but like Reese has said, you will have an attachment to your child like nothing else on earth. I canít honestly say she looks any different than any other baby Iíve seen (very sweet). But as Reese has said, it jumps over a very large obstacle when it comes to claiming your child is a hybrid mix! I mean no offence while making this comment, its just children are like sponges, and if you tell them something enough times they will believe it. Wait to sheís old enough to make up her old mind, but please (even though itís your decision, being sheís your daughter) donít tell her sheís a hybrid (as you believe) as soon as sheís able to understand and comprehend things. But you are her father, and you love her more than life itself, so you will obviously know whatís best for her!

Thirdly, (in the quote box) you state the mark was from an implant at the age of eight! So does that mean something has been removed from the scoop? Or meaning it was placed in, then removed at a later date, (by someone other than yourself) and this is the remaining result!

#17    Lionel

Lionel

Poltergeist

• 2,449 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 03:32 AM

AA the links dont work for me, could you please look into it.

He who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints. Joan Brannon

#18    AustralianAbductee

AustralianAbductee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (reese2 @ Oct 7 2003, 10:14 PM)
Thunder, I wouldn't be too mad at the Aliens right now....† It seems someone may be harming this child more than they would be.....

Sorry, but I never said she was A HYBRID. I said she is / will be part of the program. The same as me. I should have worded myself a little more clearly (sorry im Australian). No I DO NOT beleive she is a hybrid..

Any living (successfull) hybrids are kept by them.

If you read above you will see I havent even told my wife about this.

I dont plan to "force" it on my little girl. Like you said, let her make up her own mind when she gets older.

Cheers original.gif

AA

"I am the 3rd generation of abductee in my family bloodline, my two children will be the 4th. I hope they learn to accept the experience with less confusion, fear and anger than I have. We cannot stop what they are doing, we can only learn to accept." - AA

#19    mcginty

mcginty

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 04:00 AM

Austrailian Abductee you are right about the abductions there is nothing positive. The only way I can relate it is too a "Blanket Party" someone throws a sheet over you then kicks the crap out of you. I always dreaded night time.

#20    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 09:11 AM

I keep  getting a file not found  error  when I try and load the links . Is there another way I can see the pictures .. original.gif  

#21    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 08 October 2003 - 09:58 AM

I keep getting that too Kismit. original.gif  

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

#22    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (AustralianAbductee @ Oct 7 2003, 02:13 PM)
Next pictue is of my daughter who was a true miracle. Being so depressed and scared from the abductions I turned to drugs fro my release. After years of drug abuse I beleived I was impotent until this miracle happened.

I emphasize her eyes as I beleive she is a result of the hybrid program. She is only 2 years old but has advanced intellignece for her age. I worry about protecting her greatly. She already has a scoop mark on her arm and suffers from "night terrors". This is what pains me the most about the experience. Being unable to protect my daughter. All I can do is support her and try to explain the best I can. She is the only positive thing to come out of this experience. Without her, I would probably be dead.

Ok, that's it for now. Bedtime original.gif

Thanks for listening,

AA

OK, so I quoted you here, you say that it was an error of wording on your part?

The way I took that, was you thought she was a result of the hybrid program.  OK, so if you didn't mean that, that is fine.  THe way it reads is as though she is a hybrid, and now you say that they keep hybrids with them.. So, can you explain this at all?  Why would you think that she is GOING to be in the hybrid program?

I am still having problems with the sterile thing.  Why would you think because of drugs that you couldn't have kids?  Were you tested?

I am just saying that maybe you should'nt  throw conspiracy in to every aspect of your life, when things can be easily explained.  I don't believe it, but that is me.  If anyone else chooses to, then hey that is completely on them.. I say, show me something credible, and reliable to prove even one of your assertions.

Reese

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#23    BellaLuna

BellaLuna

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

• "Enjoy the minute that has just passed
    It will not dwell nor linger on.
    Once the seconds have turned a new
    Forever it is lost and gone."

Posted 08 October 2003 - 02:37 PM

Hello AustralianAbductee,

I to am new in the forum and I am here to listen and learn and contribute my opinion when I see fit. And this is ONLY my opinion please take no offense.
The scope mark you mention and have pictures off do not resemble anything "odd"..in my eyes. And as someone had mentioned before, it is not triangular in shape at all, it is round. The skin discoloration is also not an oddity and not at all triangular in shape. It is more like a blotchy and irregular pigment discoloration. I to have a few of these. I can only say one thing about your daughters eyes, precious. She looks like a doll!

As much as I would like to support your findings, I can not agree with the "physical" evidence you have shown here. I have no dought at all that something is occurring in your life. And I do believe there are beings that we as humans have little knowledge of. But could you be feeding YOURSELF the idea that the physical evidence is really there because you have no true explanation for what you have been going through all these years.

Again, please take no offence to what I am saying. I feel that asking you these types of questions and presenting them to you in a subjective way may open your eyes to different explanations and misinterpretations you might have concluded to. You mentioned that you have not opened up to many people about these experiences. Maybe you should, because questions you thought YOU never had answer to might be answered by someone you least expect.

#24    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 08 October 2003 - 05:20 PM

I can't get the pics up but by going on what reese says (she's a very reliable witness) all I can say is to me your story sounds familiar to a lot of "abductees" and sounds like the story to the TV series "Taken" but I'm very dubious of someone who involves their children in their stories. Either your completly paranoid which I would put down to the abuse of drugs or mentally unstable and suffering from your dulusions or your telling the truth! I'm not sure which but your posts make uncomfortable reading. I'll stay opened minded for now, but I really think you should rethink about involving your child in this.

#25    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 09 October 2003 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Halo_Jones @ Oct 8 2003, 11:20 AM)
I'm very dubious of someone who involves their children in their stories. Either your completly paranoid which I would put down to the abuse of drugs or mentally unstable and suffering from your dulusions or your telling the truth!

If you want a straight answer, ask a Devonian... You couldnít have hit the nail more on the head, unless you ran over it with a steamroller! dontgetit.gif  

#26    AustralianAbductee

AustralianAbductee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (Halo_Jones @ Oct 8 2003, 05:20 PM)
I can't get the pics up but by going on what reese says (she's a very reliable witness) all I can say is to me your story sounds familiar to a lot of "abductees" and sounds like the story to the TV series "Taken" but I'm very dubious of someone who involves their children in their stories. Either your completly paranoid which I would put down to the abuse of drugs or mentally unstable and suffering from your dulusions or your telling the truth! I'm not sure which but your posts make uncomfortable reading. I'll stay opened minded for now, but I really think you should rethink about involving your child in this.

Well I'm sorry to say but abductions happen thru family bloodlines.

Stop labelling me as a BAD PARENT because I expressed concerns that I beleive my daughter will also become an abductee. "I EXPRESS CONCERNS". You all jump on me like I'm some crazy person forcing my beleifs on my child !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents too had this to deal with in their lives. They DID NOT tell me about it, I was the one who opened their mind to the possibility.

Again this forum makes so many ASSUMPTIONS.

sh**, if I never have to have this discussion with my kid i will be VERY HAPPY.

If she begins to spiral into a life of fear, confusion and anger then I MAY bring it up with her. If she brings it up with me i will most certainly be happy to discuss it.

Making you all beleive... THAT THE LAST THING ON MY MIND.

I am more interested in receiving PM's from people with abduction issues than to spend my time MAKING YOU BELEIVE I am an abductee. Serioussly.

AA

"I am the 3rd generation of abductee in my family bloodline, my two children will be the 4th. I hope they learn to accept the experience with less confusion, fear and anger than I have. We cannot stop what they are doing, we can only learn to accept." - AA

#27    AustralianAbductee

AustralianAbductee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (reese2 @ Oct 8 2003, 01:26 PM)
QUOTE (AustralianAbductee @ Oct 7 2003, 02:13 PM)
Next pictue is of my daughter who was a true miracle. Being so depressed and scared from the abductions I turned to drugs fro my release. After years of drug abuse I beleived I was impotent until this miracle happened.

I emphasize her eyes as I beleive she is a result of the hybrid program. She is only 2 years old but has advanced intellignece for her age. I worry about protecting her greatly. She already has a scoop mark on her arm and suffers from "night terrors". This is what pains me the most about the experience. Being unable to protect my daughter. All I can do is support her and try to explain the best I can. She is the only positive thing to come out of this experience. Without her, I would probably be dead.

Ok, that's it for now. Bedtime original.gif

Thanks for listening,

AA

OK, so I quoted you here, you say that it was an error of wording on your part?

The way I took that, was you thought she was a result of the hybrid program.  OK, so if you didn't mean that, that is fine.  THe way it reads is as though she is a hybrid, and now you say that they keep hybrids with them.. So, can you explain this at all?  Why would you think that she is GOING to be in the hybrid program?

I am still having problems with the sterile thing.  Why would you think because of drugs that you couldn't have kids?  Were you tested?

I am just saying that maybe you should'nt  throw conspiracy in to every aspect of your life, when things can be easily explained.  I don't believe it, but that is me.  If anyone else chooses to, then hey that is completely on them.. I say, show me something credible, and reliable to prove even one of your assertions.

Reese

Reese,

EVERY abductee is a part of the hybrid program. What the f**** do you think they are doing ?

PROVE to you ?. Last thing on my mind. I have absolutely NO DESIRE to PROVE anything to you. I'm more interested in contacting and talking privately to fellow abductees. That's it.

AA

#28    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 03:41 PM

You must understand...this forum is basically a microcosm of the world. You're getting the reactions of the general public as you would in the real world and you should have expected that when you posted. Concerned parents, skeptics, immature kids.....you'll run into them all. You just need to expect that...

#29    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 04:17 PM

AA, you kiss the Aliens with that filthy mouth of yours??? whistling2.gif

If you do not care about proving anything to anyone, and you truly see how fantastic your claims are, then how can you not understand skepticism?

My only worry was the child, because she shouldn't be told any of these claims.  You say that you don't do that, and that sits well enough for me.  

Personally you can do what you want, she is your child.  I don't have to agree with it.  (I just don't want to see her on Oprah 20 years from now, talking about how she has spent years getting over the paranoia instilled in her, by her father)

You seem to have all the answers to your abduction issue.  So, on a serious note, do you have any other 'credible' proof, other than the pics you posted before?  I need something more, and I would welcome it.  

Reese

(So, just calm down and be rational, you cannot expect everyone to believe what you say, without SOME level of logical proof)  Even something minute, at this pont, that makes us wonder, would be ok.

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#30    BellaLuna

BellaLuna

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

• "Enjoy the minute that has just passed
    It will not dwell nor linger on.
    Once the seconds have turned a new
    Forever it is lost and gone."

Posted 10 October 2003 - 05:08 PM

Why are you getting upset with questions and issues we are presenting to you?
I am very interested in the information and reasons why you feel you have been abducted. That is all. In all the pictures you have submitted, I have not seen any tangible evidence to back up your claim. What would this world be like if we accepted everything at face value. I seems as if you are searching for people to agree with you without any questions asked.

I have any opened mind and I am willing to hear and  learn from all that are here.
But keep in mind questions will be asked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users