Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

It is not "cool" to be an abductee.

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 10:50 PM

huh.gif    very intresting

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#62    TheBloom

TheBloom

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 01 November 2003 - 10:57 PM

Id just like to say that i too have experienced somewhat of an abduction! I have never shared this with anyone and i know someone on hear knows me and i BEG OF THEM not to say anything to anyone! It is the most amazing experience i have been through, at first i was scared but after than things were more like a reality! Like i could see the world for what it really was! I stopped judging and letting people down! I treated people how the SHOULD be treated like not by what i THOUGHT they should be treated like! I was a selfish little slob (still am tongue.gif ) but at least i treat people the right way! Its very hard for me to sit and think about the world deeply although i do it too often! I plunge into what i would call a mix of anxiety and depression. I'm not sure if i can talk about my experiences! Ive blanked them all from my memory...even though i cannot forget them i try to. It doesnt work but one way is never to talk about them. A danger of talking about them is that you are not believed anyway! People call you schitz or bullshitter and theres nothing you can do about it! But my advice to anyone out there who has experienced things like this is that ''at least you know what really happened!?'' This is so upsetting...i dont blame other life for wanting to explore us.....if we could we'd do the same!

alien.gif People say this is just a cliche ''alien'' form....well things only become cliche's if many people have used, spoke or seen them so many times! Surley in the future many years from now another evolutionary process could leave us with that little less hair than we have now and a larger head??? Look how far we've come from primates... crying.gif  abduct.gif ...if i could i'd go there!!

#63    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 02 November 2003 - 09:12 PM

The trick to not be labeled as crazy is to retell your experiences in the form of a dream.  tongue.gif  

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#64    TheBloom

TheBloom

Psychic Spy

• 1,370 posts

Posted 02 November 2003 - 09:17 PM

good advice  wink2.gif  

#65    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 03 November 2003 - 03:06 AM

Thatís the good thing with this site, is that the majority of people who frequent here are very open-minded. And I for one respect your honesty (hanger18 I know to much).

#66    RaZenKane

RaZenKane

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

• "Do onto others...then run like hell"

Posted 04 November 2003 - 07:02 AM

I just found this site, have been posting on the Coast 2 Coast forum boards where i subscribe to the show C2C (Art is back on the weekends WOOHOO) and they are soooo boring, i have made 74 posts there in almost a year there, and i found this site and love it so much that i made, lets see this will be my 26th post in 24 hours, this site rockz !!!!!!!!  thumbsup.gif  alien.gif  ph34r.gif  alien.gif  thumbsup.gif  

#67    Nax

Nax

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Posted 05 November 2003 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (AustralianAbductee @ Oct 7 2003, 07:11 AM)

For most abductees the memory of the encounters is wiped from our conscious memory. This is why most abductees learn of the horrible experiences through "hypnotic regression".

Forget EVERYTHING you see in the media. For me personally I cannot watch anything Sci-Fi related .. example, X-Files, Taken, Roswell etc etc. If I do I feel very uneasy and it results with terrible nightmares.

The DNA Implant is a progressive step forward for them.

LOL.. been amusing reading the posts here. I was wondering as I began reading how long it would be till AA snapped.. and it was on the 2nd page.

Hypnotic regression has been shown conclusively to be a totally unreliable way to recall the past... there have been many examples of people claiming to have "recalled" incidents in their lives where sexual or other trauma's happened to them when young. There have also been successful lawsuits against the hypnotists who either deliberately or inadvertantly lead the person into these false memories.

"Forget everything you see in the media".... well AA ..I have to say your story read like a script line straight from X-Files, even down to the DNA reference. And it is nice to see that the Aliens are still improving their technology.. LOL... the line you wrote .. "The DNA Implant is a progressive step forward for them." .. is great.

Sorry to all the "true believers" out there, I can't help being sceptical or applying some critical thought to what I read and hear.    thumbsup.gif  

#68    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 05 November 2003 - 07:22 PM

Yes while hypnotized, the power of suggestion is very strong. I have seen many televison programs about these. While hypnotized, the patients are never asked questions , they are suggested  them.
I have never heard " what happened last wednesday?"
The question would be " what color was the spacecraft that abducted you last wednesday?."  
    It lets the patients fill in the blanks. Very clever on the therapists part ; the money just keeps coming in that way.

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#69    TheBloom

TheBloom

Psychic Spy

• 1,370 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Kryso @ Nov 3 2003, 02:06 AM)
Thatís the good thing with this site, is that the majority of people who frequent here are very open-minded. And I for one respect your honesty (hanger18 I know to much).

thankyou!  blush.gif

i respect  people with open minds, and if they have love and peace in their lifes too well their just perfect!  wink2.gif  tongue.gif

*~Never judge or hate anything; you will just be unhappy~*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users