Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Moon Landing / Mars Conspiracies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 32,473 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:02 AM

Please do not start conspiracy theory threads in the Space and Astronomy section or the Space News section as they are liable to be moved or closed. These subjects are best suited to the Conspiracies & Secret Societies forum.

There have already been many major threads on this subject, most of which are listed and linked to below.

Most of the following are now closed but still worth reading, as information you are after may be contained within them (some of these threads are long).in the Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon forum.in the Conspiracies & Secret Societies forum.in the Spirituality vs Skepticism forum.

------------------------------------

The threads on the hoax theories have often become long and difficult to follow as they will move from one subject to another rapidly. At the request of many of the participants at has become recent policy to try and limit the scope of these threads to specific aspects of the hoax theories. As there have been so many threads on this subject, those of a general nature, for example, "I believe Apollo was Fake," which offer nothing new to the debate are liable to be closed fairly quickly.

Currently open threads are:Although these threads have not been closed many have been inactive for a long period of time. Necro-posting (re-activating long dormant threads) is often frowned up by other members. In most cases it is better to post new material to a recently used thread or, if it will take that thread off topic, start a new one. Please do not start a new thread which is just repeating what has been said before.

Please note: The list of currently open threads may not always be up to date. If unsure please use the search facility to look for threads in the Conspiracies & Secret Societies forum.

A thread on whether NASA is altering the colour of Mars images can be found here: True Color of Mars. There are many others in the Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon ,

Thank you.
Waspie_Dwarf
Forum Leader

(Last updated 28th August 2007)

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf, 28 August 2007 - 08:54 PM.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#2    Inventus

Inventus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:44 PM

Someday we will live on Mars.

Edited by Inventus, 16 February 2009 - 08:44 PM.

#3    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,765 posts

• Its is when aspirations come in toe with destiny, are great men manifested

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:15 PM

Inventus on Feb 17 2009, 02:14 AM, said:

Someday we will live on Mars.

I hope so
Thanks
B???

Posted Image

#4    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,333 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:58 PM

Reminds me of a Song? Judy Garland,and the Rainbow !

This is a Work in Progress!

#5    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 32,473 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 19 September 2009 - 08:58 PM

I'm not sure how this thread became unlocked or unpinned. It was not a tread designed for discussion, it's aim was to point people in the right direction if they were interested in / wanted to post conspiracy material.

I am going to re-close this thread and re-pin it.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf, 19 September 2009 - 08:58 PM.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users